2nd Annual Free Hair Transplant Contest with Dr. Mohebi

pkipling

Last day, last reminder. So if any of you were planning on submitting a video, it's the final hour... :cool::cool::cool:

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Thank you everyone for supporting me. I was dealing with a personal issue these days and somehow I mixed up the deadline with March 21st. I checked the thread today and I noticed the deadline was 8 hours ago. I submitted my humble video immediately and I hope Dr Mohebi forgive me for this delay and accept me in the contest as others. Thank you again everyone for your great support. God bless you all.

Sanjar has my vote as well, we both got screwed by the same clinic and I think his results are even worse than mine. Give this guy a break and help him.

Also, consider me for your 3rd annual. ;)

Thank you everyone for supporting me. I was dealing with a personal issue these days and somehow I mixed up the deadline with March 21st. I checked the thread today and I noticed the deadline was 8 hours ago. I submitted my humble video immediately and I hope Dr Mohebi forgive me for this delay and accept me in the contest as others. Thank you again everyone for your great support. God bless you all.

In the words of Chris Berman - "C'mon MAN!!!!!!!!"

I want to thank Dr. Mohebi for accepting my video. I checked Dr. Mohebi's facebook and see my video has been shared. I can't tell how happy I am now. Having hope and seeing light in the pure darkness, gives a kind feeling to people like me which can't be described by any words. Please everyone, wish me the best of luck!

• Administrators
I want to thank Dr. Mohebi for accepting my video. I checked Dr. Mohebi's facebook and see my video has been shared. I can't tell how happy I am now. Having hope and seeing light in the pure darkness, gives a kind feeling to people like me which can't be described by any words. Please everyone, wish me the best of luck!

I hope you win sanjar you deserve it after everything you've been through.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

You got this man!

Quick Update! All the submissions have been reviewed and Dr. Mohebi has spoken with all of the participants. He is in the process of making the final (and very tough) call on who will receive the free hair transplant, and we'll announce the winner shortly.

If any of you are interested, you can see all the submissions on Dr. Mohebi's Facebook Page. Scroll through his Timeline and you'll see each individual video shared in its own thread. It was really cool to see so many guys being open about their hair loss, and it brought back a lot of memories from when I used to battle mine on a daily basis. It really helped remind me to be even more grateful of the great results I got from my own hair transplant, and I wish every man in the world could have access to a viable solution.

Thanks for all the input and support thus far. I'll let everyone know once a winner is chosen... :cool:

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

He is in the process of making the final (and very tough) call on who will receive the free hair transplant:

Um, with all due respect to the other participants, this should be a very easy call. I went through the Facebook link, and there is one clear winner. Go Sanjar! Nothing tough about giving it to him.

Sanjar is not an easy case especially if his grafts grew. Regardless I am hoping you win!

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• Administrators
Sanjar is not an easy case especially if his grafts grew. Regardless I am hoping you win!

Watch his video on youtube, none of the grafts grew.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I just checked Dr. Mohebi's Facebook page and after clicking on the winner announcement link, I found out I'm the winner. Thank you everyone! thank you Dr Mohebi! I can't express my happiness and I really don't know what to say. Thank you all for your support and warm words. I really don't know what to say, I wish I could open my heart and show the happiness inside of it to all of you. Thank you again everyone and God bless you all!

Edited by Sanjar41

Congratulations Sanjar,

After following what you have been through and being a repair patient myself I know what a feeling this must be for you. I was hoping that Dr Mohebi would take you on as you deserve this. Well done to Dr Mohebi and his team and good luck to you Sanjar. I hope you are able to find some peace and happiness with your hair now.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Yep! As has already been mentioned, we have a winner!

Sanjar - I couldn't be happier for you. :)