2nd Annual Free Hair Transplant Contest with Dr. Mohebi

pkipling

To help start 2016 off on the right foot, Dr. Mohebi is once again running a campaign that will provide one lucky winner with a Free Hair Transplant.

As many of you will recall, we first did this last year and had some really great submissions. After thorough review, Dr. Mohebi and his team chose Marc Richter as the winner, and they've been documenting his journey over the past year with a film crew here in LA. You can see his update here.

In order to be considered, please submit a short video (5 minutes or less) letting us know why you deserve to be awarded the hair transplant. Tell us about your hair loss journey. When did you start losing your hair? How has hair loss negatively impacted your life? What would hair restoration mean to you? Essentially, tell us your story.

All submissions must be made via Dr. Mohebi's Official Facebook page. The deadline for submissions is Wednesday, February 3rd at 4:00 pm PST. The winner will be announced on Monday, February 15th.

For more information, please visit Dr. Mohebi's Blog.

If any of you have any questions, you can also reach out to me personally.

Best of luck!

Edited by pkipling

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• Administrators

I vote for Sanjar, I feel terrible for this guy, take a look at his thread, he lives in Los Angeles as well.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/181277-warning-if-considering-dr-james-boland-colorado-surgical-center-read.html

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I vote for Sanjar, I feel terrible for this guy, take a look at his thread, he lives in Los Angeles as well.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/181277-warning-if-considering-dr-james-boland-colorado-surgical-center-read.html

When I read the thread title on the mainpage, immediately Sanjar sprung to mind.

It would be great if he could be helped out.

I agree with some of the others . Sanjar is clearly my choice. He has been butchered please look at his case.

If anyone clearly needs the intervention of a real professional, it is Sanjar.

Bear in mind, Dr. Mohebi's 1st Free Procedure was on a virgin head, and his 2nd Annual Procedure - which I assume will be documented also - may be targeted toward a 2nd Procedure Patient (someone like me) or a Repair Job (like Sanjar) or maybe even a full Norwood VII resurrection.

I certainly hope he submits a video and his case can be evaluated and decided upon.

Last year there were a great many deserving applicants so the decision is a tough one!

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Thank you all for your kind comments about our free hair transplant campaign.

One of the reasons we are doing this again is to help spread the word about just how much of a difference a good hair transplant can make in the life of the recipient. There is so much stigma and misinformation about hair transplants that many potential candidates are afraid to undergo the procedure. We want to show the positive that a good hair transplant can bring to a person't life.

And we don't have a set criteria as of virgin head or a repair so anyone with a good story has a good chance.

Thank you,

Parsa Mohebi, M.D.

Medical Director of

Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration

Dr. Parsa Mohebi is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

And we don't have a set criteria as of virgin head or a repair so anyone with a good story has a good chance.

That indeed is good news, Dr. Mohebi.

But probably even BETTER news is that I, Voxman, WILL NOT be entering a video like I did last year!

So everyone's chances just got better! :D

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

As Dr. Mohebi mentioned, there is no set criteria for who is chosen, so repair cases and new cases are all considered.

I can only hope that the more acceptable and commonplace hair restoration is in our society, that it will help prevent cases like Sanjar's from happening. There are way too many fantastic doctors out there for the bad ones to be in business - if only everyone knew that.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

• Administrators

He's got my vote, it's even better that Dr. Mohebi is in LA, I think after everything he's been through he deserves a break.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Thank you so much everyone for considering me and I want to thank Dr. Mohebi for giving such a great opportunity for people in need like me. Actually his office is only 5-10 minutes away from my home. If I win this procedure it will really change my life for ever. I can't express my feelings by words but either I win this procedure or not my faith in humanity is deeply restored. For a lonely person like me who lost almost everything in his life and even lost his hope to get his hair back after that surgery,as of this moment I feel I'm surrounded with my own family members who remember me and support me. Thank you all for the warmness of this feeling which I have now and having hope again.Thank you so much everyone. Thank you so much Dr.Mohebi. God bless you all.

Sorry LondonHTseeker, You would have been my 2nd choice, especially with the ordeal you went through with Dr Feller and the free HT promise that was then withdrawal, and for telling you and Shampoo two conflicting timeframes. I have to go with Sanjar though!

Thank you so much everyone for considering me and I want to thank Dr. Mohebi for giving such a great opportunity for people in need like me. Actually his office is only 5-10 minutes away from my home. If I win this procedure it will really change my life for ever. I can't express my feelings by words but either I win this procedure or not my faith in humanity is deeply restored. For a lonely person like me who lost almost everything in his life and even lost his hope to get his hair back after that surgery,as of this moment I feel I'm surrounded with my own family members who remember me and support me. Thank you all for the warmness of this feeling which I have now and having hope again.Thank you so much everyone. Thank you so much Dr.Mohebi. God bless you all.

We are all behind you sanjar. Make sure to read the rules of this contest and make a video.

• Administrators

Read the rules, make a video and submit it sanjar, we're all behind you bro you got my vote.

View my thread

• 3 weeks later...

The deadline for video submissions has been moved to March 11th, 2016, 4:00 pm PST. The winner will be announced on March 21st.

You all now have extra time to make your videos and get them submitted in time to be eligible for a free hair transplant. We don't want being pressed for time to get in the way of some of you missing out on the opportunity. Please let me or Dr. Mohebi's office know if you have any questions!

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a video update of Marc, last year's winner.

Video Update of Marc Richter

If any of you have any questions regarding your submission video, don't hesitate to reach out to me.

• 4 weeks later...

The deadline to submit a video is just a few days away. For those of you that were planning on submitting a video - don't forget to do it by Friday, March 11th, 4:00 pm PST.

Shoot me a private message if you have any questions or run into technical difficulties and I'll help you out.