WARNING: if considering Dr. James Boland in Colorado Surgical Center READ THIS.

Sanjar41

Looking to connect with people interested in a class action suit. Too many people have been damaged by this man. Lawyers don't want to take a single case because it's not worth it to them for one person. Time to take serious action, as some folks apparently are while receiving cease and desist notices from Co Surg lawyers. Have been told by other doctor that they see a botched job from this office about once a month.

Just make sure that if you get involved in a class action lawsuit you chose the right lawyer. I have heard of situation where the lawyer took all the money from the top and left very little for the clients. Just like hair transplant doctors there are great lawyers and horrible lawyers.

I had one friend that sued and after a few friends went after the same person in a class action lawsuit. The friend that sued by himself ended up with 60 times more than the class action lawsuit. So be careful and be smart before making this important decision.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• 5 weeks later...

I just read through all 26 pages and had to create an account to reply.

To be honest, I've been wanting hair restoration for the last few years, after reading this horror story I'm terrified. My heart goes out to OP, I can only imagine what this feels like.

This so called "doctor" should be jailed, because what he's done should be considered criminal. Forget a refund, it's not even about the money anymore. What has happened is nearly irreversible. Find a good lawyer that will take your case. This clinic owes you a professional repair from a top surgeon, whatever that cost may be. He also owes you for emotional and mental distress. And of course attorney fees and your initial $5000. I see this case well over $100,000.

Settling for your initial refund is a joke and a slap in the face. Bankrupt his ass and jail him.

Like others have said, create a class action lawsuit. Get the news involved.

To be honest, I've been wanting hair restoration for the last few years, after reading this horror story I'm terrified. My heart goes out to OP, I can only imagine what this feels like.

This so called "doctor" should be jailed, because what he's done should be considered criminal. Forget a refund, it's not even about the money anymore. What has happened is nearly irreversible. Find a good lawyer that will take your case. This clinic owes you a professional repair from a top surgeon, whatever that cost may be. He also owes you for emotional and mental distress. And of course attorney fees and your initial $5000. I see this case well over $100,000.

Settling for your initial refund is a joke and a slap in the face. Bankrupt his ass and jail him.

Absolutely. A class action lawsuit is the best way to go after this clinic, however, the reason most of the victims of this butcher chose him in the first place is price, and legal representation is not cheap.

Personally, speaking, I pay $20.00 a month thru my employers legal plan to have low cost or no cost legal representation available to me if I ever needed it, and it would be nice if a victim of this clinic had a similar means available to them. The right personal injury lawyer may take on this claim without any cost, of course, until the judgement has been settled. Definitely should happen, for the sake of the victims and to prevent future harm to unsuspecting patients.

Thank you so much for your time and advise. Of course this butcher shop didn't care about me and many other victims like me. I will go after them legally soon and I'll update this topic about any details of my case which my lawyer allows to share. Also I will update the topic soon with another picture of my head and you guys will see the result of 8 months after (so-called) surgery. I'll do my best to be the very last victim of these non-professional criminal con-artists. Thank you again. Thank you everyone.

Hey sanjar, just read this thread I'm sorry for your troubles! I can't believe there is so called medical professionals doing this to people! How can they study all those years to become a doctor then destroy a person? We as a community can't stop this madness! It just takes unity discipline and determination!

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone.

I was about to send some pictures of my head after almost 9 months suffering and amazingly I got this unbelievable letter signed by Chris McTyre from Colorado surgical hair!

KP1pxxD.jpg?2

Well, since I'm not interested in visit them again except in the court of law I will post a picture here ( picture is taken a week ago) then they will see their great job result's right here.

5szWBRU.jpg?1

Also they threatened me a month ago by sending a "Cease and Desist" letter stating I'm posting "disparaging statements" on the internet and my words are "false" so I have to delete them all or I'll be in trouble! really Chris? anyways we will see each other soon in the court of law ( is that what you call disparaging statement?) and I make sure to be the last victim of you and Dr Boland's barbaric butcher shop.

I also got a cease and desist as well as numerous other people. I've had a lot go on in the last year with these idiots and I don't even know where to start with what I've been through. Just know you're far from alone and your damage is repairable, I have permanent nerve damage.

I also got a cease and desist as well as numerous other people. I've had a lot go on in the last year with these idiots and I don't even know where to start with what I've been through. Just know you're far from alone and your damage is repairable, I have permanent nerve damage.

I'm really sorry to hear that. please check your message inbox.

I think I can fairly say we are all pulling for you guys. Shutting this shop down or at least giving them the reputation they deserve will help the unkown number of potential victims that face their hackery. There is absolutely no excuses why this could still be happening in todays market place, but sadly it is. Destoring lives is not a good long term business strategy. I'm sure their ultimate goal is to take what they can, close shop and run. Used to be a commom thing back a few dedades ago. Good luck and keep us posted!! :mad:

People that go this clinic strictly base their decision on price. This is their key marketing point and if the client doesn't research more than the better for them. Its a two way street and the patients that go there blind and without researching are the key to their success. In this world of the internet nobody should have an excuse when they go there and receive a bad result. It would take a client 5 minutes to find out information about this clinic or maybe they are blinded by the price they refuse to see the real facts.

Sanjar I feel bad for you and other that were victimized by this place.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

I thought I was smarter than to fall for something that seems like a Nigerian email scam on the outside, but they got me on a hell of a sales pitch and swindling.

This is legitimately the first time I've been ripped off and I've always been smart enough to see when it's "too good to be true" no matter how much I wanted something.

I wish I'd learned my lesson buying a lemon or something instead of irreversible damage to my head.

Edited by Dzl210

Dzl210

The average person doesn't realize that to be a hair transplant doctor all you have to do is be a doctor, no additional training is required. Unlike a dentist that need to specialize in dentistry. So its easy to be tricked into thinking their is a standard or guideline to follow.

Please keep up posted on the details of your upcoming repair, we are all very interested in how things work out for you. Best of luck and hang in there, so glad that someone stepped up to help you, you definitely deserve a break.

Hello everyone.

I was about to send some pictures of my head after almost 9 months suffering and amazingly I got this unbelievable letter signed by Chris McTyre from Colorado surgical hair!

KP1pxxD.jpg?2

Well, since I'm not interested in visit them again except in the court of law I will post a picture here ( picture is taken a week ago) then they will see their great job result's right here.

5szWBRU.jpg?1

Also they threatened me a month ago by sending a "Cease and Desist" letter stating I'm posting "disparaging statements" on the internet and my words are "false" so I have to delete them all or I'll be in trouble! really Chris? anyways we will see each other soon in the court of law ( is that what you call disparaging statement?) and I make sure to be the last victim of you and Dr Boland's barbaric butcher shop.

Oh dear God. This is awful. I really hope you guys are successful in your action and get enough to afford some proper restorative surgery.

Sanjar you have been through hell my friend. I am super happy you won the free transplant with Dr Mohebi. Yours is not an easy case and it speaks volumes about his compassion as a surgeon and a person to do the repair. Hopefully you will be better soon. Really important you got the word out about this butcher shop in Colorado. You have been saving others from experiencing the same nightmare by being brave and telling your story. Wish you the best.

Edited by JON86
spelling

Sanjar you have been through hell my friend. I am super happy you won the free transplant with Dr Mohebi. Yours is not an easy case and it speaks volumes about his compassion as a surgeon and a person to do the repair.

Could not agree with you more. Dr. Mohebi was just another HT surgeon before, but when he accepted the challenge to do this repair, gratis, he became one of the good guys in an industry that needs more people like him.

That is indeed very nice of dr. Mohebi.

One thing I learned in life is every negative event has a positive event attached to it, you just have to look for it.

They call this the Principle of Polarity: https://www.google.ca/webhp?as_q=&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=&as_occt=any&safe=images&as_filetype=&as_rights=#as_qdr=all&q=principle+of+polarity

I dont know what Sanjar paid the Colorado clinic, but I'm guessing its a lot less than what he wouldve paid dr. Mohebi.

So in the end Sanjar comes out ahead financially, and dr. Mohebi just received a phenomenal reputation

Hello everyone,

I want to thank you again, each and everyone of you guys. I had my repair surgery with Dr Parsa Mohebi and it was a great experience from the first moment until now.I didn't even need to take the pain medication and sleeping pill after surgery. not even a bit of pain or discomfort. it was truly a great experience beyond my imagination. I'm taking pictures everyday and very soon I post the pictures and whole story in a new thread and update it constantly. At this moment also I want to special thank to HRN team for keeping this forum up and run to give each one us a better chance to find happiness.

Thank you everyone for your support,thank you HRN team,thank you Dr Mohebi and your amazing staff and God bless you all.

Hello everyone,

I want to thank you again, each and everyone of you guys. I had my repair surgery with Dr Parsa Mohebi and it was a great experience from the first moment until now.I didn't even need to take the pain medication and sleeping pill after surgery. not even a bit of pain or discomfort. it was truly a great experience beyond my imagination. I'm taking pictures everyday and very soon I post the pictures and whole story in a new thread and update it constantly. At this moment also I want to special thank to HRN team for keeping this forum up and run to give each one us a better chance to find happiness.

Thank you everyone for your support,thank you HRN team,thank you Dr Mohebi and your amazing staff and God bless you all.

This is awesome Sanjar. Literally cannot wait to see how things turn out for you!

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

• 3 weeks later...