WARNING: if considering Dr. James Boland in Colorado Surgical Center READ THIS.

Sanjar41

I don't for a second believe DD214 is on this patients side or became educated . He has a history of blaming patients for their results from this clinic. He basically mocked him by some of his responses. I am glad sanjar came back made a statement. This is his thread not DD214 thread. I am done addressing him .

Your argument is ‘non sequitur’ or logically fallacious. It relates to a thought disorder for people who IMO should keep their thoughts to themselves.

I believe that was a comment to the ripoff report rebuttal, I believe that probably was sanjar commenting, but the clinics rebuttal was about a different case, which involved a man from Utah who had supposedly already had a procedure prior, Sanjar had a virgin scalp, I think this only solidifies that this clinic is a butcher shop, another funny thing that I noticed is that Dr James Boland in his profile stated he was in the airforce, DD214 is a certificate of discharge used by the American military, is that a coincidence? Taken everything in to consideration, I find it unbelievably coincidental.

Hey David, the report is in the other thread just below this one I believe. Same clinic referenced.

Sorry guys, I meant to post my above response to this thread. I've now moved it to the correct location.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Wow. That is a horrible hack job. How DD214 (or anyone else) could have a reaction that's not, "Holy crap, that is criminal." is beyond me. They are obviously trolling, but pretending they're not.

Regardless, I hope the OP gets that repaired and does a chargeback or whatever works for them. The BBB is useless, it's actually a scam run on businesses with a good consumer brand image. The BBB requires that businesses pay them.

Anywho, I wish the OP best of luck. And I am willing to bet we'll never see pics of DD214's surgery. It's either vaporware or it ain't that great. Like someone else said, pics or it didn't happen.

And furthermore...$2 a graft? In the US? HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's laughable.

Last week I was a cannabis doctor. But now I'm gonna do hair restoration. Oh boy...

"Dr. James Boland, former medical director at two large medical marijuana clinics in metro Denver, one of which has closed, said most doctors are either moving to other states or other areas of practice.

Boland said he was one of the high-volume doctors that health department officials referred to the medical board, and he believes his case remains open.

"I guess the jury is still out on that," he said. "I just try to do the best I possibly can and treat each patient with the same thoroughness and concern."

Boland said he is moving on to another specialty — surgical hair restoration."

Thank you again everyone for supporting me in this unfortunate matter. I will post an update within couple of days since I need to find a lawyer and speak with him/her first.I will start a gofoundme campaign as well since Doctor Boland didn't take responsibility and he said he is just an independent contractor! Luckily at least he accepted the fact about the number of grafts which is only 432 instead 2500 but he told me if you want to get your money back you should delete this thread and all of the pictures from internet. not only that, he said I have to sign an agreement ,notarize it ,send it back to them and delete everything THEN he will refund my own money! instead of taking responsibility, apologizing behalf of his clinic and at least refunding my own money, he wanted to force me to delete everything! between of the conversation he also said that Chris used 1.2 mm punch as well. I'm so speechless and I really can't believe what I heard from a person who is a Doctor.I will post more horrible and shocking details soon. Also if anyone knows a medical malpractice / consumer fraud lawyer in Denver Colorado who's willing to help me please introduce him/her to me.I appreciate it.

Happy new year everyone.

• Administrators

I can't believe this mans audacity, this scumbag clinic needs to be shut down, he should be paying a hefty fine to all of his victims, you're doing the right thing by exposing this clinic, at this point, getting a lawyer is a step in the right direction, he admittedly gave you 432 grafts for $5,500, that's roughly over $12 a graft, i encourage the community to turn this thread in to a sticky, so that every potential patient can see the horror this clinic inflicts, and the unethical bait and switch tactics they practice, they basically bait poor people in to believing they'll get $2 a graft, when in reality they get less than half, so in essence they are charging 4-5 times more a graft than some of the worlds bests surgeons, Dr. Umar world renowned for his repairs only charges $7-8 a graft for the most difficult cases, Sanjar when you set up a Gofund me pm me the info I'll contribute, I like to encourage you to reach out to Dr. Umar, he's in redondo beach so he's local and he's handled many cases like yours, I feel he's the best equipped to handle your repair. Best of luck man, this will get fixed.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Well I'm not surprised on the graft count or the size of the punch. I would say the only positive out of this is that they did not waste too many grafts. And if any grow which I think is it unlikely it should be easier to camouflage. I agree with HTsoon Dr Umar could very well be your man.

Now they have owned up you should be able to get your money back without deleting your true account of the events.

They should be shut down - I feel for the guys that are unware of this forum/thread and still getting there HTs done.

Count me in to add to your fund too. Hopefully you would get your money back from this so called clinic and then get enough extra to go to a decent Dr - Like Umar :-)

Thank you again everyone for supporting me in this unfortunate matter. I will post an update within couple of days since I need to find a lawyer and speak with him/her first.I will start a gofoundme campaign as well since Doctor Boland didn't take responsibility and he said he is just an independent contractor! Luckily at least he accepted the fact about the number of grafts which is only 432 instead 2500 but he told me if you want to get your money back you should delete this thread and all of the pictures from internet. not only that, he said I have to sign an agreement ,notarize it ,send it back to them and delete everything THEN he will refund my own money! instead of taking responsibility, apologizing behalf of his clinic and at least refunding my own money, he wanted to force me to delete everything! between of the conversation he also said that Chris used 1.2 mm punch as well. I'm so speechless and I really can't believe what I heard from a person who is a Doctor.I will post more horrible and shocking details soon. Also if anyone knows a medical malpractice / consumer fraud lawyer in Denver Colorado who's willing to help me please introduce him/her to me.I appreciate it.

Happy new year everyone.

I don't believe you are even able to delete this thread or posts that were made more than 1 week anyway. Sounds like extortion to me, did you get it in writing?

It did look like bigger than 1mm punch. 1.2 is big and looking at the punch in the donor they could even heal a lot bigger if hair surrounding grafts were damaged.

I don't think this is only a case of getting your money back. I don't think the $5000 is going to make up for the damage done. Depending on who you choose for repair this can cost over $30,000. You will not get close to that with gofundme page. Not only you need to get your money back but also the repair. I would not sign an agreement until I had a quote for the price of repair. Then only when they agree to pay for the repair I would consider it.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I don't believe you are even able to delete this thread or posts that were made more than 1 week anyway. Sounds like extortion to me, did you get it in writing?

Fortunately most of our conversation was on text messages,so the answer is yes.

Fortunately most of our conversation was on text messages,so the answer is yes.

You need to notarize those text messages. Email them to yourself. Reproduce them as much as possible. Something to have more evidence on your side vs. his. . .

What a disgusting thing to do.

Doing cosmetic procedures of any sort is fraught with risk and I commend hairrestorationnetwork to provide a forum for people to help them vet physicians and clinics.

I wish you the best. . .and good luck with the new year.

This clinic is a sickening disgrace. Keeping this thread open is the best we can do so others will see it and avoid them. I am also on board for a go fund me account. I do agree with lorenzo that this will not be cheap. Sanjar check your private messages. I have sent you a link to project repair. It is a program that puts victims such as yourself in touch with ethical doctors that do pro bono repair work. Let me know if for some reason you don't get the link.

oh my god This put a pit in my stomach. Im scheduled with ASMED clinic on jan 14th. Im very nervous. Is this type of result a possibility anywhere? This really makes me have second thoughts about getting an HT. To the OP i am so sorry keep your head up we will help you through it.

oh my god This put a pit in my stomach. Im scheduled with ASMED clinic on jan 14th. Im very nervous. Is this type of result a possibility anywhere? This really makes me have second thoughts about getting an HT. To the OP i am so sorry keep your head up we will help you through it.

Don't worry buddy, you are in safe hands with Erdogan - no it won't happen at Asmed

Don't worry yourself. This procedure is not the norm nowadays and is why so many of us are upset. This is nineteen eighties style butchery. This clinic is in no way comparable to the doctors listed here. The word is out never ever go to this clinic because it is a house of horrors. Their trolling and pretending did no good either. They have been unmasked and we can not let another person go through this not ever.

I had been inquiring about a procedure at this clinic when I found this post. I sent his profile pic to them to ask if this result was typical. This is the response given from the clinic where they openly deny any association with this patient. I hope this may be if some help Sanjar, best of luck in your case.

"our work doesn't look like that. If you really want to know about us, why do we have an A+ rating with the BBB? And our doctor's have beautiful unblemished records with the Colorado State Board of Medicine. Look them up, or check us out with the BBB. A always tell all patients to stay off the internet. It's full of false hoods and inaccuracies. Anybody can go on line and trash a clinic with no means of verification that the person is a real patient.

Chris"

On a different note, as I've searched for reliable info on this clinic I have been really turned off by the way DD224 (or whatever the handle is) was treated. I don't find it so hard to believe that somebody's had good results at this clinic as they appear to have been in operation for quite some time. For him to share his positive story and have some loyalty to the clinic doesn't equate to him being a total fraud. I did appreciate his input when considering this place but even more so appreciate Sanjar for his brevery in helping others of us avoid such a nightmare.

• Administrators

If anyone would care look at the post history, you'll see that DD214 was the first to say "are they your competition" the first to make personal insults, I don't see how you'd be turned off by people defending sanjar, but not be turned off by the barbaric procedure that was performed, additionally, he never backed his claims with a thread, he posted the same two blurry pictures that he had posted on ripoff report as a rebuttal, several members here asked him to share his pictures, just looking purely at the facts, 1) an alleged patient doing rebuttals in various outlets on several different platforms for different cases 2) alleged patient attacks forum members who have anything negative to say about the clinic 3) alleged patients posts consist 100% about the clinic and all of them are responses in an attempt to defend said clinic. How does the saying go, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.

In addition, Chris's response is a complete joke BBB has nothing to do with medical practice, we're talking about a clinic not a store, if you truly are a legitimate person riverside, I hope you do sufficient research, you never ever want to go cheap on cosmetic surgery, I would much rather stay bald than become a repair patient. Anyways, let's not discuss that guy anymore, his contribution and how he interacted with sanjar was not appreciated, at this point we should focus this thread on helping sanjar, and exposing that clinics lies and extortion so that this doesn't happen to someone else. Not only did the clinic lie about how many grafts they gave Sanjar, they tried to extort him by telling him they'd only refund him once he deleted all photos and threads

from the Internet, so essentially, Sanjar paid $12 a graft and became a repair patient, this is how going cheap can actually be 10x more expensive in the long run.

Edited by Melvin-HTsoon

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

Let's hope Sanjar logs on and sees this golden opportunity, Sanjar make a video and submit it to Dr. Mohebi, you got my vote.

View my thread