My FUE With Dr. Rahal 3000+ Grafts (Large Procedure)

Sean

Did my write up/results help you with your questions regarding Dr. Rahal's FUE?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"How's your transplant coming along? Can't wait to see the next update. Yes, I think I have had some early growth which has me excited. In the pictures/video it is at 57-58 days post op, I think it is a very good sign. I am excited for month 3, hopefully it grows strong like yours by then. Thanks for the comments. Looking forward to seeing your update."

Sean, things are progressing nice for me. Posted some updates recently. Thanks for asking!

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"How's your transplant coming along? Can't wait to see the next update. Yes, I think I have had some early growth which has me excited. In the pictures/video it is at 57-58 days post op, I think it is a very good sign. I am excited for month 3, hopefully it grows strong like yours by then. Thanks for the comments. Looking forward to seeing your update."

Sean, things are progressing nice for me. Posted some updates recently. Thanks for asking!

I just saw your update and left you a comment. Things are looking great and the growth is really coming in. Can't wait to see the next update. :)

I just saw your update and left you a comment. Things are looking great and the growth is really coming in. Can't wait to see the next update. :)

Thanks man!

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1

That is going to be a huge out of the park final result.

Cant wait to see it!!!

Thanks for the comments! I can't wait and I wish I can fast forward in time. My 3 month mark is coming up and i'll be posting updates.

Thanks for the detailed experience with Dr Rahal Sean. It was very helpful with me being comfortable with my choice of choosing Dr rahal.

You're welcome. I am glad my detailed experience was very helpful to you. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Sean,

Have you taken 3 month photos? If you're so inclined, I'm sure many guys would love to see them. :)

Sugarhighs, what's up buddy? Yes, I have taken photos. I am just sorting everything out. Didn't get a chance to do this sooner as I was away for the holidays. So far, I have uploaded a video. Check it out. I'll post the pictures shortly.

+1 for me

Mick Reno, I'll have them up in a few more minutes. Check out the video. Thanks for your interest and let me know what you think.

Me too, hope all is well Sean. I had my procedure done by the way. Now we are both playing the waiting game :)

Bowser, thanks man. Hope your doing good. I just saw your photos and everything is looking great. Can't wait to see your updates. That's right, we are both playing the waiting game now. :)

WOW Sean only at 3 months and already you have had a lot of growth, only loads more to come. Congrats m8 you must be thrilled. Well ill see you by the pool side soon enough brother. :cool:

Bowser, thanks bro. Yea, in the next few months we'll def be hanging around the pool. Can't wait for the end result. :cool:

Here is a tip. I really do think ROGAINE FOAM, along with Biotin/MSM has sped up my growth. If you look at my pre-transplant pics and look at my crown and then look at my crown at the end of the video I posted, you can see a substantial difference. I think I am really responsive to Rogaine/Finasteride Combo. Even the midscalp has thickened up quite a bit and I only started Rogaine Foam at the end of September.

I don't know if you are going to use Rogaine, but if you decide to do so, don't do it until you speak with patient care. They told me after 15-20+ days and when my scabs fell off it was safe to use rogaine. I apply it on my transplanted area, midscalp, and crown. On some people it does cause a temporary pink coloration on the recipient zone temporarily.

Thanks for the feedback.

Sean, I predict by the next month our mouths will collectively drop. You are off to a great start.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Sean...looks really good...u def have some nice early growth...keep us posted and congrats you are in for a great result!!!

Sean, I predict by the next month our mouths will collectively drop. You are off to a great start.

Thanks for the feedback Aaron. I can't wait till next month. I think now it is only going to get better and better. I am seeing many sprouts already. Things look good so far.

Looking great Sean......lots of growth already. You are going to have a fantastic outcome!

Orlhair, thanks. It's getting exciting. I can't wait. I'll post another update at the end of the month. You are nearing your 6 month update soon. Can't wait to see it as always. I hope everything is well with you.

Sean,

This looks great and you must be thrilled !

Hairfusion, thanks for the feedback. I am starting to get excited seeing the sprouts. Can't wait to see how it goes every month.

Sean...looks really good...u def have some nice early growth...keep us posted and congrats you are in for a great result!!!

Capelli, thanks for the feedback. Early growth really helps with the waiting period. It has to be what I am taking though. I have been following everything patient care has said. I'll def keep you guys posted and update again at the end of the month. Can't wait to see your updates man. You must have gotten some amazing coverage/density planted. I am guessing but you must be seeing some swelling by now? How you feeling?

Sean,

I agree with everyone...you are looking great!

Newhairplease, thanks a lot buddy. I appreciate the comment. I see a lot of sprouts. Getting excited!

January 19th is around the corner, bet you can't wait. Can't wait to see your progress once you start your journey. It's gonna be nice and cold when you are there. Maybe it'll snow a bit too? Foxbar will come in handy. Did you get a chance to book it over there?

Brilliant, Sean. You're looking great! Stuff like this makes me giddy when I think about my own case. I can really see the shine in your hair from the Biotin/fish oils, etc. I am sure you are freaking absolutely psyched right now after only 3 month.

Brilliant, Sean. You're looking great! Stuff like this makes me giddy when I think about my own case. I can really see the shine in your hair from the Biotin/fish oils, etc. I am sure you are freaking absolutely psyched right now after only 3 month.

SugarHighs, thanks for the comments. I bet your getting excited but the day is almost near. :) Yea, you were right about the biotin/fish oils. I really think it has something to do with it and you weren't kiddin. You and I had the same effects so I guess we can conclude it is some pretty good stuff. I am pretty excited about the growth. I can't wait to see how it looks at the end of this month. As always, I'll post updates. Areas I have not had a transplant, the midscalp/crown have gotten stronger. That is very positive news for me so I am very happy right about now. Things are getting thicker and fuller. You are right, i am psyched.

Sean...can u elaborate on ur development/results with Biotin/Fish oil? I am interested in taking something else to supplement Propecia. What brands/dosage, etc? U really have seen good results from this ? Thanks!