surgery at FUEXPERT with Dr. Couto (Restoration from previous surgery + temple work). 1500ufs. Repair from surgery at HLC Ankara (3157ufs).

9 hours ago, duchaine said:

I had a bad experience with pekiner that shaved me, extracted 200 Uf and then aborted the HT because said that I wasn't a good candidate.

Why wasn't he able to determine that you were not a suitable candidate before harvesting?

And why throw away a small 200 grafts? Why not just implant and call it like that?

If other doctors were to find you as a potential candidate for their clinic, you would be 200 grafts down for literally no reason.

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

1 hour ago, mister_25 said:

Why wasn't he able to determine that you were not a suitable candidate before harvesting?

And why throw away a small 200 grafts? Why not just implant and call it like that?

If other doctors were to find you as a potential candidate for their clinic, you would be 200 grafts down for literally no reason.

@EvansLawrence
He said that he could implant that FU, but the result would be "no growth".
I am not the only case in 2019/2020.
There is another guy from china that had the same experience.
I think that from then, he is asking more exams to avoid this issue.

PS: in any case, he was wrong. I got my HT 5 days later at HLC (they were kind enough to get me there in a such short period of time) at the result was great.

On 11/13/2023 at 6:45 PM, consequence said:

Yeah I just don't see it. I appreciate having high standards but this is just unreasonable.

Have u asked HLC about my review? tell me if u ever do please!

Btw man I really dont get why u think thats unreasonable at the same time u are concerned all around for not having ur final result yet at the 6 month mark with your procedure at Couto's. Being your case already much better than mine after HLC.

Looks like a projection 

7 hours ago, EvansLawrence said:

Have u asked HLC about my review? tell me if u ever do please!

Btw man I really dont get why u think thats unreasonable at the same time u are concerned all around for not having ur final result yet at the 6 month mark with your procedure at Couto's. Being your case already much better than mine after HLC.

Looks like a projection 

Maybe 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

I'll give your case a second look, but I am honestly very jealous of your density.

So I gave it another gander.

I know you had pics in your original thread where when you splayed out your hair it looked questionable, but when you comb it properly the result is excellent. Your pre-op pics for Couto look like most people's post-op pics on here.

This is you after Ankara but before Couto:

image.png.c894195f1c9e38635dfff481e807dd73.png

Honestly just beautiful. Of course Couto's temple points are my favorite on the planet but I don't think I would have rolled the dice twice with a second procedure if I had this frontal line. The density you were worried about behind could have been disguised.

My hair doesn't look this good right now even after my procedure with Couto. And, at least from looking at other people's results on here at 5-6 months, I don't think it will get there unless I do a second procedure. Your 6 month pics after Ankara, for example, were way ahead of my current state. Don't take for granted how far you've come.

Either way, you are doing great. Definitely keep us posted.

Edited by consequence
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs-down 2

12 hours ago, consequence said:

So I gave it another gander.

I know you had pics in your original thread where when you splayed out your hair it looked questionable, but when you comb it properly the result is excellent. Your pre-op pics for Couto look like most people's post-op pics on here.

This is you after Ankara but before Couto:

image.png.c894195f1c9e38635dfff481e807dd73.png

Honestly just beautiful. Of course Couto's temple points are my favorite on the planet but I don't think I would have rolled the dice twice with a second procedure if I had this frontal line. The density you were worried about behind could have been disguised.

My hair doesn't look this good right now even after my procedure with Couto. And, at least from looking at other people's results on here at 5-6 months, I don't think it will get there unless I do a second procedure. Your 6 month pics after Ankara, for example, were way ahead of my current state. Don't take for granted how far you've come.

Either way, you are doing great. Definitely keep us posted.

they dont look better at 6 months man. Look carefully.

the final result is this

IMG_7406.thumb.JPG.acf9315fa4fd9f952ffca3f5f29913f7.jpeg.6e39ed4cf8502b26ec5a695f066132ba.jpeg

You can see better the lack of density when shaved. Angles are the key since the first line is not the most affected.20231005_220149.thumb.jpg.1fd43163e243c797ded0872996ac1bfb.jpg

but you can see the patches are there.

and that area was receipt at HLC's20210214_235321.thumb.jpg.3f43f14deaa7814abb937eff37cae358.jpg.8867130c5ef66671eb66978f567ed995.jpg

being that small area covered with 3157 grafts. 

You can see duchaine's case where he got 2,1k grafts for a small area as well but at least he had complete survival (or like 90-95%).

the patches are just there, where the grafts where implanted. Is not hairloss progression since I hopped on finasteride right after  y surgery there, and switched to oral minoxidil as well + ketoconazol shampoo. (plus implanted is not affected by androgenic alopecia)

• Like 1

Hello, your result from HLC was really fantastic, one of the most beautiful hairlines I've seen. Why didn't Couto leave the hairline as is and just add more thickness? It seems that her hair loss is not stable and due to the operation, native hair is now falling out.

• Face Palm 1

• Valued Contributor

@EvansLawrence I think this is going to be total🔥. Temple closure is perfect and framed your face just right! And if those 11 day post-op pictures are any indication then your density should be spot on. The work looks great! Looking forward to seeing this come to the end. Happy growing!

17 hours ago, Steeeve said:

@EvansLawrence I think this is going to be total🔥. Temple closure is perfect and framed your face just right! And if those 11 day post-op pictures are any indication then your density should be spot on. The work looks great! Looking forward to seeing this come to the end. Happy growing!

Yes I LOVE the design. For my type of face I think its perfect. I'll keep this updated

• Like 1

I want to be sure of Couto's instructions regarding shampooing 2 days after surgery...

1) As to the shampooing 2 days after your last surgery, did you shampoo every day with the little bottle containing water and shampoo?

2) The instructions call for shampooing twice a day. Is this twice in one sitting? Or once in the day and once at nite?

3) Did this also include shampooing the donor  area?

• 2 weeks later...

2 months and 20 days

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

The best present Santa gave me today is seeing my big progress from just 2 weeks ago:

PXL_20231225_0908259972.thumb.jpg.6859ceb4c52c9441b8c07ae74a90fe3a.jpgPXL_20231225_0909332122.thumb.jpg.af842e1bbca75947acec1bb180ab856d.jpg

and donnor:

PXL_20231225_091034287_MP2.thumb.jpg.327d49a7e1826f274efb06053a0677c7.jpgPXL_20231225_0910262352.thumb.jpg.dd793148fdd3a487ee7b3befab1e2c5c.jpg

I got a haircut about a week ago and my barber told me that he has seen a few hair transplants before but this is the first time he notices no balding patches on the donnor. And thats crazy considering that still I may have yet some shock loss there. I couldnt see it by the mirror my barber gave to check the back, but here on these pics I can see some. Still, no big deal. Probably this will improve.

Gotta say that so far in my previous surgery I felt that this point where I am now It was reached about the 3 month and a half mark. This makes me happy because I cant think but good things.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year!

Edited by EvansLawrence

On 11/17/2023 at 8:23 AM, EvansLawrence said:

they dont look better at 6 months man. Look carefully.

the final result is this

IMG_7406.thumb.JPG.acf9315fa4fd9f952ffca3f5f29913f7.jpeg.6e39ed4cf8502b26ec5a695f066132ba.jpeg

You can see better the lack of density when shaved. Angles are the key since the first line is not the most affected.20231005_220149.thumb.jpg.1fd43163e243c797ded0872996ac1bfb.jpg

but you can see the patches are there.

and that area was receipt at HLC's20210214_235321.thumb.jpg.3f43f14deaa7814abb937eff37cae358.jpg.8867130c5ef66671eb66978f567ed995.jpg

being that small area covered with 3157 grafts. 

You can see duchaine's case where he got 2,1k grafts for a small area as well but at least he had complete survival (or like 90-95%).

the patches are just there, where the grafts where implanted. Is not hairloss progression since I hopped on finasteride right after  y surgery there, and switched to oral minoxidil as well + ketoconazol shampoo. (plus implanted is not affected by androgenic alopecia)

Maybe I had 95% survival but 95% transection as well, so the overall improvement was not so great! :D

• 3 weeks later...

month 3 + 1 week

Happy new year everyone!

First of all: I know this pics dont have the best lighting but still I can see some progress. I am definitely a fast grower at this point. 

Maybe those PRP kicked in haha. 

PXL_20240111_134334162~2.jpg

PXL_20240111_134330133.MP~2.jpg

PXL_20240111_134308363~2.jpg

• Like 4