surgery at FUEXPERT with Dr. Couto (Restoration from previous surgery + temple work). 1500ufs. Repair from surgery at HLC Ankara (3157ufs).

9 hours ago, Diff-thinner said:

Dude tbh for the stage youre at i think it looks bloody brilliant, the fact that he wants a second crack to touch up, in my opinion simply indicates he just wants to perfect it. 

Yes, he does. But for me is OK because so do I haha.

Well the density as I said is not there yet but It is at what It should be IMO for 7 months.

Maybe this close pic will show It better

PXL_20240501_0728435802.thumb.jpg.9e2c4a30264c7ba513399ce87080e4b2.jpg

That red arrow shows where he would put more grafts. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Diff-thinner said:

I do agree, especially when compared to the other side, which has grown in way better! But basically unshaven it should be awesome with the touch up 

Yep. Part of the low density there is also because that side is going slower. But on top of It there is a space Couto showed me yesterday with his camera where you could fit a few grafts (2 grafts to be precise hahaha). So yes well. Lets do it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mister_25 said:

Phenomenal for 7 months, there has been so much improvement, and probably will still be much more improvement to come.

Thank you! Agree! 😊

Ok so just to clarify something.

It has been 3 of you already that have written me on DM about why I think the density is not there yet, and that only my right and slow temple is showing It.

Let me clarify:

Left temple (the one that is going faster), combed with wáter.

PXL_20240503_0909464842.thumb.jpg.197df9c8cdef1dbdbedf8f2146483890.jpg

Right temple (the one going slower, also combed moist)

PXL_20240503_0909263872.thumb.jpg.34e6de0a747dc78f3e003b566c8c1b77.jpg

As you can see in BOTH of them there is still room for a density improvement. And It is very normal that we have a side that goes slower than the other. This also happened to me in my previous surgery. Thats normal.

But when I say I am very Happy so far means that I feel everything is where It should be for month 7. Because I still have 3 or 5 months for a final result which is a lot. Going to the best does not mean the result will appear earlier.

Plus the right temple will have a touch up that Couto confirmed me already but literally he told me that we could use only 2 grafts (Yes, 2). Look how perfectionist and meticulous he is! LOVE It!

Anyway. Thanks for the feedback and dont worry, I Will keep this updated monthly 😊

• Like 2