surgery at FUEXPERT with Dr. Couto (Restoration from previous surgery + temple work). 1500ufs. Repair from surgery at HLC Ankara (3157ufs).

HELLO EVERYONE!

So after my surgery at HLC in Turkey I  started today my surgery at Dr.Couto's Fuexpert Clinic.

Estimation is 1500ufs for temple work and for repairing the lack of density HLC left

So far the experience was good. I will keep u updated and with the official pics once I have them.

Today 5/october/2023 was first day of surgery, tomorrow 6/10/2023 will be second and last.

btw, there was an additional change to the desing: the widows peak, just a little little one.

Getting back to u soon!.

20231005_215626.jpg

20231005_220623.jpg

20231005_215542.jpg

20231005_220149.jpg

20231005_215711.jpg

Edited by EvansLawrence
more acurate title
  • Like 2

• EvansLawrence changed the title to Restoration at FUEXPERT with Dr. Couto. 1500ufs. Repair from surgery at HLC Ankara (3157ufs) + temple work.
7 hours ago, Youth_Again said:

Did you ask not to get fully shaved?

They did fully shave me 😅

I didnt ask!

the thing is that since it was temple work and repairing a previous suegery Couto said it would be easier for him to shave it but not completely, so he can see better the areas that lack more of density, which in my case as you can see these areas dont follow a standar patron.

3 hours ago, baddecisions said:

I think I've seen your case in youtube, in a Spanish chanel

The result with HLC was not bad, but there was lack in density. Anyways, the result seemed natural to me. I'm sure Couto will achieve the optimal result.

Hi! yes I agree. it was not bad but my dissapointment came because I though HLC was an excellent clinic and for my case it was just a good one, no more. Let's see how this goes!

• Like 1

"Repair" in hair transplant surgery refers to fixing damage. Misplaced angles of hair follicles on the hairline...Restoring an overharvested donor area to a somewhat pleasing look. There are so many variables as to why density wasn't achieved. HLC is actually known for doing repair work lool. Are you on medication by any chance? Maybe the hair that was there continued to recede after the hair transplant.  Even after Couto's surgery, you must take medicine!

1 hour ago, KSA91 said:

"Repair" in hair transplant surgery refers to fixing damage. Misplaced angles of hair follicles on the hairline...Restoring an overharvested donor area to a somewhat pleasing look. There are so many variables as to why density wasn't achieved. HLC is actually known for doing repair work lool. Are you on medication by any chance? Maybe the hair that was there continued to recede after the hair transplant.  Even after Couto's surgery, you must take medicine!

I will have to disagree on that. Missing density and poor growth is another reason to undergo a repair surgery. Right now i dont think there is a single clinic in turkey that is worth considering for a repair surgery. Maybe Bicer or Pekiner but a havent seen a lot of repair work from them too.

If you think about it a little more turkey has become the source of such repair patients.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, KSA91 said:

Ok just to answer quickly to all those claimers of that it was not a repair surgery, let's attach here the official document from the clinic.

Pay attention to the circle in red.

If u dont speak spanish I'll tell you "reparación" means repair.

20231007_085916.thumb.jpg.9a4b5b3a1a3c87c650a69d5777ae8f00.jpg

Edited by EvansLawrence
corrección

Ok! so yesterday was last day of surgery. I am actually going back again cause they told me they want to check me the next day of the final surgery to check everything is fine. Big difference compared to many clinics!. And on Monday 9/09/2023 the doctor will do himself my first cleaning and also I'll br taught on how to do it. Just amazing. I feel well taken care of.

I'll ask today for the official pics and then I'll post them here. So far I am happy! feels surrealistic that I asked for this about 2 and a half years ago and finally... it happened!

Edited by EvansLawrence
  • Like 1

• EvansLawrence changed the title to surgery at FUEXPERT with Dr. Couto (Restoration from previous surgery + temple work). 1500ufs. Repair from surgery at HLC Ankara (3157ufs).

I wouldn't call this a repair, more like refinement. But I do trust Couto's judgement in this manner so I am probably wrong.

Did Couto tell you what he expects this procedure is capable of in terms of results? Will you need another pass? Usually repair patients need to undergo multiple procedures to undo the initial bad transplant.

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

Surgery ended yesterday!

I had today a check up at the clinic. De.Couto did my first cleaning. Normally we wait 48h he said but since He knows how to do it and I bleed a lot apparently He wanted to do very cold water washing since in this cases its better for the survival. This is what I like about an excellent doctor like Couto. He adapts to each patient and knows what every patient needs not only while surgery but also after.

So far his professionalism is 10/10.20231007_142742.thumb.jpg.51913ad90742ae9f82d73cb7c0d4e84c.jpg

20231007_142802.jpg

20231007_142840.jpg

Edited by EvansLawrence
  • Like 1

I'll be following your journey closely, after looking at your previous surgery I understand why you were unhappy.

Did Couto give you a final graft count? Did it measure up to the 1500 estimated? 

I am also curious if Couto made any comment on how much donor you would have left for future loss.

Would be interested to see photos of how it looks by the time the scabs come off, keep us updated.

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

2 hours ago, mister_25 said:

I'll be following your journey closely, after looking at your previous surgery I understand why you were unhappy.

Did Couto give you a final graft count? Did it measure up to the 1500 estimated? 

I am also curious if Couto made any comment on how much donor you would have left for future loss.

Would be interested to see photos of how it looks by the time the scabs come off, keep us updated.

Yeaah I was quite dissapointed about HLC. Although Couto said it is a repair but not a dissaster. But I wouldnt recommend HLC to anyone living outside Turkey that is for sure.

Next monday Couto will remove my crust and He will personally shave my head to give an even outcome. Today they show me how to do the cleaning in few hours.

I will share my progress until month 12th here.