Dr Sethi, Eugenix | Three Sittings (Mar 22, Oct 22 & Feb 24) | 11,166 Grafts (inc 3613 BHT)

Bandit90

• Administrators

This is gonna be one of the most legendary transformations ever posted.

• Like 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Incredibly happy for you John and cannot wait to see how amazing your results will be looking in 12-18 months. 

Just know they probably knocked it out the park and having gone through this process once before, i definitely think you'll find it easier to stay hopeful. Especially when the front hairline should also be maturing really well in the next 5+ months. 

21 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

This is gonna be one of the most legendary transformations ever posted.

It would be a great idea to have a pinned thread titled "HRNsHall of Fame " & each year or 6 months, we vote to induct best hts there. We alerady have awesome hall of famers : Zoomster, Bandit, Gatsby .

• Like 2

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, civic said:

It would be a great idea to have a pinned thread titled "HRNsHall of Fame " & each year or 6 months, we vote to induct best hts there. We alerady have awesome hall of famers : Zoomster, Bandit, Gatsby .

That’s a great idea. I’ve tried a best of for the year. But hall of fame is a great idea.

• Like 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

12 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

That’s a great idea. I’ve tried a best of for the year. But hall of fame is a great idea.

I believe it would be a great idea to have it pinned and easily visible so that way newcomers can see what can be done under the right circumstances by picking the doctor that works best for you. It also actively shows what is possible in various Norwood’s with the right surgeons/clinics followed up by the forums official recommendations.

• Like 2

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

On 10/12/2022 at 11:24 PM, NARMAK said:

Incredibly happy for you John and cannot wait to see how amazing your results will be looking in 12-18 months. 

Just know they probably knocked it out the park and having gone through this process once before, i definitely think you'll find it easier to stay hopeful. Especially when the front hairline should also be maturing really well in the next 5+ months. 

Thanks Kamran mate! 100%, I would say the week post-op after crown surgery is much tougher though, as there arent many sleeping positions you can sleep in without disturbing the grafts. However, once past 1 week post-op im sure it will be smooth sailing. 

Edited by Bandit90

1 hour ago, Bandit90 said:

Thanks Kamran mate! 100%, I would say the week post-op after crown surgery is much tougher though, as there arent many sleeping positions you can sleep in without disturbing the grafts. However, once past 1 week post-op im sure it will be smooth sailing. 

Honestly, i feel like a chunky memory foam pillow and an upright recliner would serve me very well for sleeping a week post-op. 

Hope you can get through this tough period and cannot wait to see Phase 2 of this incredible journey for you. 

Hi John, I’m from Manchester too and looking to go to Eugenix to have a trabsplant with Dr Sethi. What was Dr Sethi’s involvement in your procedures? The package I have booked I have been told that Dr Sethi will be doing the design, planning and 100% of the slits, with his team doing the rest of the procedure. Is that similar to what you had?

Looking good btw 👍

On 10/15/2022 at 1:37 AM, Jackhair said:

Hi John, I’m from Manchester too and looking to go to Eugenix to have a trabsplant with Dr Sethi. What was Dr Sethi’s involvement in your procedures? The package I have booked I have been told that Dr Sethi will be doing the design, planning and 100% of the slits, with his team doing the rest of the procedure. Is that similar to what you had?

Looking good btw 👍

Cheers Jack! Yeah Dr Pradeep did the design and slits and the techs did the punching and implantation :) 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Cheers Jack! Yeah Dr Pradeep did the design and slits and the techs did the punching and implantation :) 

This is great to know for everyone expressing any worry about less expensive packages at Eugenix. Even in your amazing procedure, Sethi isn’t doing everything. He’s laying all the groundwork. The techs at Eugenix are world class in my opinion. I am very satisfied by the job they did with me and how much love and care I received from them. They were truly focused on doing a great job and they did indeed. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, general-etwan said:

This is great to know for everyone expressing any worry about less expensive packages at Eugenix. Even in your amazing procedure, Sethi isn’t doing everything. He’s laying all the groundwork. The techs at Eugenix are world class in my opinion. I am very satisfied by the job they did with me and how much love and care I received from them. They were truly focused on doing a great job and they did indeed. 

Absolutely! Techs at Eugenix arent your average techs, their loyalty to Dr Pradreep & Dr Arika is high. These guys have a different work and skill rate which when you see them in action you quickly realise why Eugenix churns consistent quality results! 

I have said this in other threads but I think it's important to repeat. The techs at Eugenix are personally recruited by Dr. Sethi from his hometown. He comes from a poor village. He handpicks the techs and the Eugenix doctors train them extensively. At least as of July all the techs have been with Eugenix for several years.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Wow. The final result is going to look incredible. You look like a completely different person.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

11 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Day 7 - Headwash

All the scabs have come off nicely. Really pleased with the implanted density on the crown!

EA83EF12-C9F1-4258-AF2C-F517ED74A8B0.jpeg

The works looking super. One thing i guess i never really thought about before but now it makes complete sense to think about is the design and placement of the whorl pattern. Yours has been placed pretty central and nothing wrong with that, but i did read that depending on the position, sometimes people can feel the surrounding hair can make it more or less visible. 

So i wonder what that limitation may have on being able to position a whorl pattern more say off centre etc. 

Regardless, i think you're on track for a phenomenal result and can't wait to follow this next part of your journey John! 

On 10/6/2022 at 3:17 PM, Bandit90 said:

Month 7 Update 

I'm jetting back off to Delhi tomorrow for the crown sitting, so just wanted to provide a month 7 update as I will likely be shaving it down. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Great result aside, I have to say you have a very handsome face mate, the hairline really frames it perfectly, this is seriously amazing for the number of scalp grafts used in total 

Edited by botchedguy95
Spelling