4,000 Grafts (9k+ Grafts Total) Norwood 6/7 Dr. Sethi Eugenix *Will This Be My Last Hair Transplant?

6 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Here's a bonus crown before and after with my hair before dry and now my hair wet. The change has been drastic. 

Official Update

6D0AF4BE-073E-4B2F-AC8B-932D6E04E90E.jpg

Very impressive.

Have yo been using topical minox before starting oral.

I have started back topical minoxidil it has already thickened up my crown. Minox is underrated imo. I had great results years ago too should never have stopped.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Marko7t4 said:

Are those without fibres @Melvin- Moderator?  Looking great. 

Absolutely, none of my updates have fibers. 

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

The results are looking great Melvin. To think you still have some months of maturity to go, it's really great to see it looking on track. 

Definitely can see this as a good sign for John as he mentioned above to really put the cherry on top of his thus far phenomenal result. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NARMAK said:

The results are looking great Melvin. To think you still have some months of maturity to go, it's really great to see it looking on track. 

Definitely can see this as a good sign for John as he mentioned above to really put the cherry on top of his thus far phenomenal result. 

Haha Cheers Kamran! If Melvin's crown is to go by, I may (just may) be a two and done! 

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, Rasputin said:

Awesome results. How percentage of native hair do you think you have on your recipient ?

Maybe 15%

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, NARMAK said:

My growth has been slow but steady. So definitely looking forward to the next few months.

View my thread

Stellar results Melvin! I'm sure the frontal hairline will thicken up as well over the coming months, but even if it didn't, I personally like a little diffusion in the first rows of the hairline. Gives it a very natural look. Nothing worse than too much density at the very front of the hairline. I never liked the look of the "wall of hair" with very high density in the hairline. Yours looks amazing!

• Like 1

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, MazAB said:

Stellar results Melvin! I'm sure the frontal hairline will thicken up as well over the coming months, but even if it didn't, I personally like a little diffusion in the first rows of the hairline. Gives it a very natural look. Nothing worse than too much density at the very front of the hairline. I never liked the look of the "wall of hair" with very high density in the hairline. Yours looks amazing!

Yea that’s not the look I’m going for, I want it to look natural above all. 

View my thread

• Valued Contributor

I like the look of a diffuse hairline also, however, from the video, it looks as though there are some sprouts in the hairline that have yet to take off.

Your donor looks incredible after this work with Eugenix. It’s a real testament to their homogeneous donor management. Your donor didn’t look bad before, by any means…still, top notch. 👌🏻👏🏻

Edited by Steeeve
  • Like 1

On 9/8/2022 at 1:15 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Here's a bonus crown before and after with my hair before dry and now my hair wet. The change has been drastic. 

Official Update

6D0AF4BE-073E-4B2F-AC8B-932D6E04E90E.jpg

Wow! This has to be one of the best results ever…you certainly deserve it after such a long journey and all the effort you put in… I am 45 days post HT and peak ugly duckling stage, your updates have encouraged me and kept me going recently… even if I achieve 60% of your result I will be over the moon

• Like 1

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Steeeve said:

I like the look of a diffuse hairline also, however, from the video, it looks as though there are some sprouts in the hairline that have yet to take off.

Your donor looks incredible after this work with Eugenix. It’s a real testament to their homogeneous donor management. Your donor didn’t look bad before, by any means…still, too notch. 👌🏻👏🏻

Yea I’d venture to say my donor looks better now. Thanks for the love bro 🙏🏼

View my thread

• Administrators
1 hour ago, ahmed9500 said:

Wow! This has to be one of the best results ever…you certainly deserve it after such a long journey and all the effort you put in… I am 45 days post HT and peak ugly duckling stage, your updates have encouraged me and kept me going recently… even if I achieve 60% of your result I will be over the moon

The key is being patient. I looked pretty bad for months lol, but it’s been getting better each month. 

View my thread

• Administrators

After 4 surgeries. 

Before: Bald at 29 diffuse Norwood 6 

After: 37 soaking wet hair. No concealer or anything.

A7A80CC7-1A9A-4479-B2AF-6823BBE01AF1.jpeg

• Like 10

View my thread

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

After 4 surgeries. 

That is incredible @Melvin- Moderator! It’s like looking at a before and after, only without meds and surgery, but in reverse! The coverage and density is amazing. 👌

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

After 4 surgeries. 

Can you describe how it feels to have this result after trying for so long?

Do you feel a sense of freedom and extra confidence?

• Administrators
13 hours ago, mrmane85 said:

Can you describe how it feels to have this result after trying for so long?

Do you feel a sense of freedom and extra confidence?

Without a doubt extra confidence. Very liberating indeed.

• Like 2

View my thread

Looking great Melvin. That wet image tells its own story. Things really coming along!

Thrilled for you mate!

• Like 2

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

5 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Without a doubt extra confidence. Very liberating indeed.

Great to hear Melvin.

I really commend your attitude throughout this journey and it's so good to see that you ended up with the happy ending you deserved.

• Like 1

Looks incredible. I bet you’re very tempted to get another surgery with the remaining 1500 beard grafts since this worked out so well. Do you notice a visual or texture difference between scalp and beard grafts?

Edited by Tiger2050
  • Like 1

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, Tiger2050 said:

Looks incredible. I bet you’re very tempted to get another surgery with the remaining 1500 beard grafts since this worked out so well. Do you notice a visual or texture difference between scalp and beard grafts?

Not at all. No differences. 

• Like 2

View my thread

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, HHH said:

Wow, crazy transformation dude! Some things are worth the effort.

Did you lower original hairline or just fill it in?

Just fill it in and change the shape to be less V shape and more U shape.

• Like 2

View my thread