4,000 Grafts (9k+ Grafts Total) Norwood 6/7 Dr. Sethi Eugenix *Will This Be My Last Hair Transplant?

Marco Van Basten had a great result from Bisanga which is pretty short, definitely one of the shortest haircuts I've seen from a htp patient. I'll truly and find the link. Might have slightly got his name wrong

20 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Very happy with the density, but it’s not perfect. I think that’s something we all have to accept. Even the very best results have weaknesses. 

I guess thats life (although Captain Calicos density from the front does look perfect lol).

Would you go in for SMP? With your jet black hair colour I bet it'd look fantastic. 

• Administrators
21 hours ago, MazAB said:

Couldn't agree more with that point Melvin. Hopefully for you, more months of maturity get you closer to where you want to be from a density standpoint. From the looks of it right behind the hairline seems very dense, which makes sense because you had hair there before. Personally I like it when the first 3 to 4 rows aren't super dense. It gives such a natural look when it's a little diffused then gradually thickening to no transparency visually. Definitely see that being the case for you as the months progress.

Definitely gonna be patient and see how it develops. But already I’m happy. Fantastic growth, density. So happy I did it. 

• Like 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, davidn said:

Good results. You have full coverage!!! 😍 Only thing is that I hope you can tolerate some topical Finasteride to protect the donor as well. But first I Wish you a healthy baby. 

I’ll be testing it out for the forum and YouTube.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Looks very good.  Do you think you'll use any of those beard grafts (or any other grafts) to even further the density?  Doesn't seem necessary honestly.  Although there's always the wish to be better no matter how good of a result one gets.  It seems guys who get to higher NW (especially on the younger side) often have great beard genes and are overall quite hairy.  Maybe I'm off on that, but it holds true for you.

• Administrators
13 hours ago, John1991 said:

Looks very good.  Do you think you'll use any of those beard grafts (or any other grafts) to even further the density?  Doesn't seem necessary honestly.  Although there's always the wish to be better no matter how good of a result one gets.  It seems guys who get to higher NW (especially on the younger side) often have great beard genes and are overall quite hairy.  Maybe I'm off on that, but it holds true for you.

I don’t know, I would like more hair, but I don’t think I’ll shave my head again. I still have many months left, so I’ll probably be fully satisfied by 12-18 months.

• Like 1

View my thread

On 8/7/2022 at 4:23 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

I haven’t tried that, I use redken brews cream, it works good. 

Try this product. Works amazing. I use a little concealer (near part) and some shine spray with it. https://www.harrys.com/en/us/products/taming-cream

Legit looks amazing. If I had the courage like you I'd post a video showing my face.

FUT procedure w/ Dr. K (2012)
Second FUT, Dr. K, Nov. 2020 (mini update)
Third procedure, FUE, Dr. K, 03/21, 400 beard to scar (latest update)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Coming soon! 

• Thanks 1

View my thread

• Administrators

I’ve been extremely busy, funding time to edit and put up pictures is low on my priority list. But I will very soon. 

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators

I’ll do a sneak peek though. A couple of shots in natural light right now.

4FF21679-F0F9-43FA-A1E0-6B1971B6FA00.jpeg

B15F72B9-9BAF-4B9B-85C3-63C93AB70F45.jpeg

2613829B-8D70-42BC-B9D5-5BBF02B6098B.jpeg

8769A7D2-6F42-454A-A725-DB9482CA377E.jpeg

DC022717-8961-44E8-9E15-619413C2F494.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

View my thread

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, Vann said:

Is it red because of the camera or is it like that to the naked eye?

I got a slight sunburn right below my hairline because I didn't use enough sun screen there if thats what you're referring too.

View my thread

• Administrators

Here's a bonus crown before and after with my hair before dry and now my hair wet. The change has been drastic. 

Official Update

6D0AF4BE-073E-4B2F-AC8B-932D6E04E90E.jpg

• Like 7

View my thread

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

@Melvin- Moderator the change in my book has been phenomenal! The density is excellent and on top of this you have many months ahead of you in the crown before making a final call. 👌

Thanks Adrian, your results are coming in crazy as well.

• Thanks 1

View my thread