4,000 Grafts (9k+ Grafts Total) Norwood 6/7 Dr. Sethi Eugenix *Will This Be My Last Hair Transplant?

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Zoomster said:

@Melvin- Moderator…I think any future visits to India will purely be for R&R …..as this is gonna be a wrap at 12 months for sure !🥂to all concerned.

I don’t know my partline is quite annoying. I do think I’ll need another 900 grafts just in the partline. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
10 hours ago, RTC said:

Melvin after all is grown in, will you still use fibers? Or you done with that

I don’t think I’ll ever be done with fibers tbh, they make your hair look so much better. I’ll never look as good as I do with fibers with transplants alone. But my goal is to be able to leave the house without needing them every time. I’ll probably use them on special occasions, or date nights, etc. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

2 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I don’t think I’ll ever be done with fibers tbh, they make your hair look so much better. I’ll never look as good as I do with fibers with transplants alone. But my goal is to be able to leave the house without needing them every time. I’ll probably use them on special occasions, or date nights, etc. 

what fibres do you use Melvin? do they run down your face if you sweat playing football or if it’s windy? Lol 

3 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I don’t know my partline is quite annoying. I do think I’ll need another 900 grafts just in the partline. 

High norwoods and they’re darn part lines ….they’re almost as much a black hole as deep crowns 🥵

• Like 2

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Zoomster said:

High norwoods and they’re darn part lines ….they’re almost as much a black hole as deep crowns 🥵

It’s not really discussed enough. I told Dr. Sethi and he agreed it’s a common issue with all high Norwoods. 

• Like 1

View my thread

On 7/7/2022 at 7:53 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

I got a lot of questions asking how my hair looked not combed back, here’s a comparison from month 4 vs. 6 months. 3A658EA8-2088-427A-AD35-1E551FC51370.jpeg

Wow! Amazing! 👏🏻

• Like 1

Incredible results already, inspiring truly.

if you don’t mind me asking, after reading the plan and where you got extractions. I was curious as to harvesting in your nape as you have retrograde alopecia. I was always under the thought that you don’t harvest areas under the effect of retrograde alopecia as it is prone to further miniaturisation in the future. Did your doctor say anything about this? I watched your video on retrograde alopecia and found it very informative, and Im also wondering why the sides of your nape and not the center. I’m curious as I believe I suffer from retrograde alopecia and was trying to do a comparison based on other people’s surgeries on how many I can get out of my donor.

• Like 1

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Westview said:

@Melvin- Moderator

What city in India is the Eugenix farmhouse located in??

New Delhi

View my thread

• Administrators
On 7/16/2022 at 4:52 AM, mister_25 said:

Incredible results already, inspiring truly.

if you don’t mind me asking, after reading the plan and where you got extractions. I was curious as to harvesting in your nape as you have retrograde alopecia. I was always under the thought that you don’t harvest areas under the effect of retrograde alopecia as it is prone to further miniaturisation in the future. Did your doctor say anything about this? I watched your video on retrograde alopecia and found it very informative, and Im also wondering why the sides of your nape and not the center. I’m curious as I believe I suffer from retrograde alopecia and was trying to do a comparison based on other people’s surgeries on how many I can get out of my donor.

I did have retrograde alopecia. Though, I have been using minoxidil for years there, and it’s improved. The hairs may not last forever. It’s a risk I’m willing to take. 

• Thanks 1

View my thread

33 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I did have retrograde alopecia. Though, I have been using minoxidil for years there, and it’s improved. The hairs may not last forever. It’s a risk I’m willing to take. 

Do you apply minoxidil all over your donor area? If so, have you seen improvement in your donor? 

• Administrators
14 hours ago, HairTrippin said:

Do you apply minoxidil all over your donor area? If so, have you seen improvement in your donor? 

Not all over, only my nape, and yes it has improved it. 

• Like 1

View my thread

Hey @Melvin- Moderator. You're looking just fantastic and thank you for this forum and everything you do for the community. I'm a long time lurker and finally joined the site. Curious what's your regiment now in terms of preventatives (meds, topical, supplements)? Could you give an update on what you have been using? Thanks! 

Edited by sunsurfhair

• Administrators

7 MONTH UPDATE

• Like 16

View my thread

18 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

7 MONTH UPDATE

Excellent progress!  the crown filled up well, considering the high contrast between scalp and hair, it is now barely noticable. I would be happy if my crown will also look same, we have similar contrast.

• Like 2