Dr. Bruno Pinto - 2025 grafts - Nov. 18th

JDEE0

1 hour ago, Gokuhairline said:

niiiiiiiiiiice bro this is def early and more than on pace, will be a home run by 6 months and grand slam by 12

Thanks man - hopefully I can follow in your growth footsteps

• Like 1

• Administrators

Starting to come along 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

11 hours ago, MazAB said:

Not bad at all at the 12 week mark. Getting ready to pop! Next month is gonna look much different!!!

9 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Good hair calibre, good doctor, early growth . . This is going to be great. 

Thanks both! 

it's at the point now where slight changes are noticeable every few days, it starts to look darker and fuller every time I look really, and the outline of my hairline is very much established now.

2 hours ago, ConnorCrosby said:

We're looking at a homerun result in the making! 

Go buy yourself a machete. You'll need it in the jungle of panties that'll be thrown at you!

Better be careful the missus doesn't see this with a machete lying around😁

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ConnorCrosby said:

We're looking at a homerun result in the making! 

Go buy yourself a machete. You'll need it in the jungle of panties that'll be thrown at you!

😂 Cheers mate - I can think of worse problems to have!

• Like 1

Seeing as I've only posted close ups of the recipient area so far, thought I'd post some of the hair from a bit further back to show the outline of the hairline forming and how it actually looks in normal conditions.

Excuse the diamond shaped head - need a hair cut and I'm trying to grow it out a bit on the sides at what will be the new part line/s so I can style it properly sooner rather than later. I normally just brush it forward at the moment anyway, only pushed it back for the pics. 

(week 13 today)

IMG_9248.jpg

IMG_9253.jpg

Edited by JDEE0
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Gokuhairline said:

niiiice bro, in about 4 more weeks youll have a hair storm and then it will all blend in and people really wont be able to tell you had any work done ( if they can't already) thats one of the pros of doing a no shave procedure. 

Thanks man - yeah I think another month it will have filled in more and look a lot more dense and then by month 5 it will probably be hard to tell anything has been done even with my hair slicked back like in the photos above.

The no shave did make things a lot easier, have been able to hide it since month 1 (when the top and sides grew back in with each other normally) with a fringe hairstyle and some hair product.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JC71 said:

One of the few times I can honestly say the no shave was the right choice. 

Yeah, I think a lot of the time there's little point and it overall makes the surgeons job easier to just shave, but when it's a very isolated part of the head like either side of the hairline in my case and they shave a good 1-2cm into the area anyway and are thus able to see the hair directions, angles etc regardless, it can work out just fine.

• Like 2