Dr. Bruno Pinto - 2025 grafts - Nov. 18th

JDEE0

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 10/30/2022 at 5:56 AM, Big Rome said:

Any further update brother? @JDEE0

I think he’s enjoying his head of hair too much to return. He’s reached epic status 😁

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hahah, nah, I wouldn’t leave you all hanging like that!

Sorry though guys, my bad for the cliff hanger… Melvin is right though, just been doing my thing and haven’t been thinking about my hair all too much to be honest, hence the lack of posting. Been really busy working, and more than that, what was once something that I would constantly think about is no longer something I really give much thought to! I’ll always be knocking about here though from time to time though, so I won’t disappear - apologies again though, I know it’s frustrating when someone disappears, so my bad. 

I’ll wash my hair in a bit and come through with some pictures, but in short, looks the same really, I grew in fairly early so there’s not been much change in the latter months. Overall I’m very happy - I think I’ll want a little touch up at some point, and my main (only) gripe would be that ideally probably just implanting an extra 5-600 from the get go would have made it perfect, but if anything I respect pinto’s call to keep it on the more conservative side and add a bit more density later if needed. It’s the best call when you’re young realistically. Plus I have very fine hair and pale skin, and HT’s aren’t miracles after all! 

thanks for all the kind words and interest - pics to follow shortly I promise. 

• Wow 1

• 5 months later...
  • Administrators

Hard to imagine it can get better than this.2DD2BD53-FCFD-4CAB-B8D0-289C593DA4C1.jpeg

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 4/18/2023 at 12:40 PM, Mike10 said:

Can you take pics in clear daylight ? 

This. You results looks stellar but we would appreciate to see the results in the sun or bathroom lighting, or near a window  to see more accurate density. I’m sure it will look awesome still 

Edited by Smacias15