4501 Grafts FUE Premium Package with Eugenix Hair Sciences Nov 8-10 2021

14 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Thank you for the informative write up. I'll be traveling next month to Eugenix from North America. 

Could you approximate your daily cost for food ? And does your hotel offer a way for you to clean your laundry? 

Also, would you recommend taking extra leg room for the flight? the cost to upgrade is significant so I'm unsure if the cost will be worth it. 

I can only speak for the Westin. I think the Doubletree is a bit cheaper.

Daily food: About $40-55 CAD, but different if you're using the buffet I expect. 

There is a launry option, I expect there is one at the Hilton as well.

I would definitely recommend anything  that makes the flight easier that is within budget. If you're travelling back right after the procedure, at least get the extra leg room for the return flight.

• Like 1

On 11/13/2021 at 5:31 PM, WhatComesNext said:

Good stuff. You're going for the highest package I take it?

When Dr. Bansal was doing my slits and talking about the atypical frontal cowlick, it was pretty evident she relishes a good challenge. I'm assuming Dr. Sethi is no different. The Drs and techs are extremely well oiled as well, and the interoperative/post operative staff. 

I keep going back to the clinic every day for cleanings and man, the more I'm there the more I like the vibe. So many of their staff have had procedures done themselves and they're all so open and friendly. Big shout out to Anil - that guy rules.

I'm excited for you - gotta be the best choice on the market right now for high NWs.  They will carry you through to victory brother. 

Hello, 

Is it part of the package to go back daily for cleanings or did you pay extra? Also did you stay at the same hotel for extra nights? If so how did you arrange it and did you pay special rate? I believe the premium packages covers 3 nights.

Did you get an option to stay at DoubleTree or Westin? They just booked me for Double Tree. 

TIA! 

Edited by Dshak40

8 hours ago, Dshak40 said:

Hello, 

Is it part of the package to go back daily for cleanings or did you pay extra? Also did you stay at the same hotel for extra nights? If so how did you arrange it and did you pay special rate? I believe the premium packages covers 3 nights.

Did you get an option to stay at DoubleTree or Westin? They just booked me for Double Tree. 

TIA! 

I don't think I am being charged anything extra to go back for the cleanings and the first wash. Honestly I had to heavily insist they let me pay my first payment at the end of Day 2 (I wanted to make sure my CC worked lol). I'm impressed by that.

To arrange the extra nights at the hotel I just talked to the hotel concierge when I arrived and arranged to continue in the same room. I think I ended up with the Eugenix rate.

Didn't get an option to choose which hotel. They just booked me at the Westin.

Very, very informative write up @WhatComesNext! Exactly what this forum needs with the flurry of interest around Eugenix. Great job enduring the mega sessions and coming out on the other side with a result that will be nothing less than life changing for you! I'm so excited for your future progress my friend.😉

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

• Like 3

• Administrators
On 11/13/2021 at 3:44 AM, WhatComesNext said:

I elected to stay here until the 17th because I didn't want to mess with the long travel times, especially with how many grafts I had. I'll do the first wash at the clinic late on the 16th. Hoping I can wear a hat on the plane by that point. I'm vain. Would be tough to fly 15 hours and navigate 3 airports in a surgical cap, but huge props to the guys that don't care what others think.

Honestly, I feel the same way. I have about the same distance to travel are on the westcoast?

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

16 hours ago, WhatComesNext said:

I don't think I am being charged anything extra to go back for the cleanings and the first wash. Honestly I had to heavily insist they let me pay my first payment at the end of Day 2 (I wanted to make sure my CC worked lol). I'm impressed by that.

To arrange the extra nights at the hotel I just talked to the hotel concierge when I arrived and arranged to continue in the same room. I think I ended up with the Eugenix rate.

Didn't get an option to choose which hotel. They just booked me at the Westin.

Thanks for the information. 
My surgery is scheduled for Nov 20th and I plan on staying for 7 days afterwards for recovery and first head wash. I will see if they will provide me cleanings daily as well like yours.

Will be following your progress!

All the best!

13 hours ago, MazAB said:

Very, very informative write up @WhatComesNext! Exactly what this forum needs with the flurry of interest around Eugenix. Great job enduring the mega sessions and coming out on the other side with a result that will be nothing less than life changing for you! I'm so excited for your future progress my friend.😉

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

Your write up and thread has been a great resource for me! I have enjoyed following the progress. 

I have a small/narrow head with high sides stablized from Fin. Hoping that combined with curly/wavy hair will give me great coverage. I am adapting your supplement stack to my own needs as well - hoping that daily regimen thickens my hair further.

• Like 2

• Administrators

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

10 days post frontal/mid area. 9 days post crown/temples.

Minimal scabs left in crown. Donor is essentially covered now and barely noticable. Harsh light really exposes the miniaturization in non-recipient areas. Fingers crossed Fin brings those back to glory.

20211119_174355.jpg

20211119_174402.jpg

20211119_174406.jpg

20211119_174416.jpg

20211119_174349.jpg

• Like 5

On 11/11/2021 at 3:47 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Man it's so awesome to belong to a community that helps and gives back @kirkland thank you for all you do for our community, and big shout out to @MazAB and @Zoomster you guys are helping out in so many ways. You have some good information. I think soft calming music will be my choice. I want everyone to be comfortable and feel good, but to be honest I want to fall asleep for most of the procedure. 

I've only had one transplant obviously, and I know it is definitely not the norm, but my surgeon uses full sedation (more expensive since I also have to pay fee for anesthesiologist) .  But having gone through it, literally laying down on surgery bed, getting IV into hand, and waking up with everything done, I can't imagine ever wanting to do it any differently.  Being awake for 8+ hours... no thanks.

Surprised it's not done this way in more places.  I get that risk increases, but if you have medical staff in place and it is done in a proper surgical environment, it's not really that big a risk.

EDIT:  I certainly understand why Hair Mills can't do this, since that would actually require top end professionals, but why the top end clinics don't offer it as an option is a little strange to me.

Edited by Fue3361

Check out my journey here:

• Valued Contributor

This is going to be a killer result @WhatComesNext. I already love the whirl pattern of your crown and add to that the coverage, temple points and your natural curly hair, this is going to be a knock out result. Thanks for the update and I look forward to following your journey! Thanks for sharing!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gatsby said:

This is going to be a killer result @WhatComesNext. I already love the whirl pattern of your crown and add to that the coverage, temple points and your natural curly hair, thi s is going to be a knock out result. Thanks for the update and I look forward to following your journey! Thanks for sharing!

So nice to read this, thank you for the confidence booster. I'm excited. Just need to get through the ugly duckling phase now.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, WhatComesNext said:

One month update. Lots of shedding in frontal area, but lots of new growth there as well. Seriously feeling like an ugly duckling... this shit is too real.

20211209_190838.jpg

20211209_190845.jpg

20211209_190849.jpg

20211209_190853.jpg

20211209_190857.jpg

It is completely okay to shed. However, these hair shall come back. We are here if you need anything. Wish you the best results. It will be worth the wait.

• Like 5

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

12 hours ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

It is completely okay to shed. However, these hair shall come back. We are here if you need anything. Wish you the best results. It will be worth the wait.

Well put@Gabreille Nelson Mukhia! You will start to feel a lot better when you're closer to the 4 month mark and you start seeing a flurry of growth occur.👍

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

9 hours ago, MazAB said:

Well put@Gabreille Nelson Mukhia! You will start to feel a lot better when you're closer to the 4 month mark and you start seeing a flurry of growth occur.👍

For sure, and thanks guys. It's one thing to know about the shed and another to experience it. I think I avoided bad shock loss though, so I'm happy about that. The shedding seems to be worst mid-scalp and on my right hairline. Some of the FUs, especially in midscalp, seem to have left a smooth bald surface and I can't even really see where the insertions were. Hope they're just lying dormant underneath.

Edited by WhatComesNext
  • Like 2

On 12/9/2021 at 4:21 PM, WhatComesNext said:

One month update. Lots of shedding in frontal area, but lots of new growth there as well. Seriously feeling like an ugly duckling... this shit is too real.

20211209_190838.jpg

20211209_190845.jpg

20211209_190849.jpg

20211209_190853.jpg

20211209_190857.jpg

Hello @WhatComesNext We both are on same stage now I also completed 1 month on 6th Nov. hope this phase passes soon  and waiting for what comes next 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

• Like 2

4 hours ago, WhatComesNext said:

For sure, and thanks guys. It's one thing to know about the shed and another to experience it. I think I avoided bad shock loss though, so I'm happy about that. The shedding seems to be worst mid-scalp and on my right hairline. Some of the FUs, especially in midscalp, seem to have left a smooth bald surface and I can't even really see where the insertions were. Hope they're just lying dormant underneath.

The shedding of the hair can be uneven. It is normal if some areas shed faster than the others. It is also normal if certain areas of the scalp don't shed at all while the others shed off completely. Please don't worry. The hair roots are intact and they shall grow back. Waiting for you to have an amazing growth. ❤

• Like 2

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ