4501 Grafts FUE Premium Package with Eugenix Hair Sciences Nov 8-10 2021

• Administrators

Definitely coming along nicely 🙏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Judging by your 2nd and 3rd month pictures, your growth phase seems to have started since there is a stark difference in density in your 4th month. Exciting times ahead !!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor

Oh wow! You have the perfect hair characteristics for a transplant! Those curls are going to give you more miles (and free extra grafts) when you are done. At five months your hair results are looking brilliant! You're going to have a mop of hair very soon! Thanks for sharing!

• Like 2

On 4/9/2022 at 8:19 AM, WhatComesNext said:

5 month update.

A little shockloss in the donor area. Could this be from minoxidil? 

Quite a bit of shedding recently, but feel good about things overall.

20220408_184658.jpg

20220408_184654.jpg

20220408_184541.jpg

20220408_184529.jpg

20220408_184400.jpg

20220408_184412.jpg

20220408_184417.jpg

20220408_184513.jpg

Amazing. Your hair growth is wonderful. The fact that there is still an ample amount of time for the full density to be achieved! Wish you the best results.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Oh wow! You have the perfect hair characteristics for a transplant! Those curls are going to give you more miles (and free extra grafts) when you are done. At five months your hair results are looking brilliant! You're going to have a mop of hair very soon! Thanks for sharing!

100% agree. The illusion of density goes so much further with your hair type! Would still love to see a shot with your hair pulled back though. 

Looking great at current state!

• Like 3

• Administrators

This is crazy62A3D54C-861C-4E19-A77F-C9FD58346551.jpeg

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 4/13/2022 at 6:23 AM, Ryan Daniel said:

I absolutely love how soft and thin the singles are on the hairline.... hoping I can achieve the same degree myself..

That is the de facto standard to how they rebuild hairlines and create the most natural God given results.

Looks awesome @WhatComesNext!

@Ryan Daniel you are right around the corner my friend. Think of your scalp and an empty canvas that you're handing over to Picasso. @Eugenix Hair Sciences will create a masterpiece out of you!

Can't wait to follow your thread in the next week or so!

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 1

On 4/16/2022 at 8:40 AM, drawdownfx said:

That hairline is more natural than my natural hairline 😅 Congrats man and there is more to go! How are you feeling at this stage?

Feeling pretty good. I wore no hat out for the first time yesterday. Noone even looked twice.

Excited for the next couple of months.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, WhatComesNext said:

Feeling pretty good. I wore no hat out for the first time yesterday. Noone even looked twice.

Excited for the next couple of months.

That is wonderful. Now it will only get better with time as the density increases. Hope you're taking finasteride regularly. Please do let us know if you need anything at all. Wish you the best!

• Like 1