4501 Grafts FUE Premium Package with Eugenix Hair Sciences Nov 8-10 2021

2 minutes ago, nodono said:

Hello @WhatComesNextΒ We both are on same stage now I also completed 1 month on 6th Nov. hope this phase passes soon Β and waiting for what comes next πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

The phase can last for 4 to 6 months usually. However, the regrowth shall initiate simultaneously. Wish you a happy growth and a wonderful journey ahead. ❀

• Like 1

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

Β 

Hello again, I have a quick question I'm hoping you guys can help me with. I am starting to get concerned about my right hairline, specifically that it looks really scarce, with very little spaced out single hairs in the front. I know shock loss and shedding are possible explanations for this, but what is concerning me is that my skin is very smooth between the spaced out single hairs, with no visible insertion marks. I know the clinic spent considerable time densifying this area, so is it just the case that the skin has healed quickly and the new hair just needs to break through the skin, or do I have something to be concerned about? Just under 5 weeks post now.

20211214_122759.jpg

• Administrators

Perfectly normal to be a bit pink, it’ll subside you’re still healing.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey:Β 

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journeyΒ 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for theΒ Hair Transplant Network, theΒ Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and theΒ Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media:Β Facebook,Β Instagram,Β Linkedin,Β and YouTube.

Β 

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Perfectly normal to be a bit pink, it’ll subside you’re still healing.

Thanks, and fair enough - I'm okay with the redness. I get that that is the norm for my skin colour, my concern is moreso the scarcity in the hairline and not being able to see new growth or even insertions, when I know that that was more densely packed. JDEE0 did give me an answer on that which makes me a little less concerned, so that's good. Ugly duckling self-consciousness abounds.

On 12/15/2021 at 2:50 AM, WhatComesNext said:

Thanks, and fair enough - I'm okay with the redness. I get that that is the norm for my skin colour, my concern is moreso the scarcity in the hairline and not being able to see new growth or even insertions, when I know that that was more densely packed. JDEE0 did give me an answer on that which makes me a little less concerned, so that's good. Ugly duckling self-consciousness abounds.

Nothing to worry about at all. It is okay for the skin to feel completely smooth. There will be regrowth in the future. For now, there can be uneven shedding. Please don't worry about it. It's okay.Β 

• Like 2

Β 

Hi my dude, I'll speak directly to your question as I know exactly what you mean.

In the first couple months after a HT it will often look very thin. Areas where you thought had roughly 400 grafts done look like they have 100, etc. I've been told that the hairs are there, they are just under the skin and haven't 'popped' through yet. The growth phase for most people starts at 4 months, and it can take some time before all the newly transplanted hairs are visible. And then of course, they have to lengthen and mature, which takes more time.

Here's two pics from my previous HT to show you what I mean. The first is at 2 months, the second 18 months.

IMG_3625.JPG

2 front 2.JPG

• Like 6

Follow my second hair transplant journey below

Caucasian - 4613 Grafts - Eugenix, Dr. Arika Bansal

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2021 at 10:11 AM, rob7331 said:

Hi my dude, I'll speak directly to your question as I know exactly what you mean.

In the first couple months after a HT it will often look very thin. Areas where you thought had roughly 400 grafts done look like they have 100, etc. I've been told that the hairs are there, they are just under the skin and haven't 'popped' through yet. The growth phase for most people starts at 4 months, and it can take some time before all the newly transplanted hairs are visible. And then of course, they have to lengthen and mature, which takes more time.

Here's two pics from my previous HT to show you what I mean. The first is at 2 months, the second 18 months.

IMG_3625.JPG

2 front 2.JPG

Thanks @rob7331Β your post has been super helpful and I keep coming back to it.

I am concerned about how thin and sparsely planted the hairline looks at the 6 week mark, especially the smooth gaps between individual hairs, but your pics and experience give me hope.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Like you said, it's a little blurry, but definitely taking shape! Can't expect any more at the 3 month mark.Β 

The fun starts now, and trust me this is the time that you see huge gains week to week. Let the growing phase begin!πŸ˜‰

• Like 2

10 hours ago, WhatComesNext said:

Three month update. Picture quality has gone down a bit since I had to take these myself. Still supremely in the ugly duckling phase.Β 

Β 

20220209_090925.jpg

20220210_083838.jpg

Thank you for sharing your updates. Definitely in the shedding phase. No worries though. They shall start regrowing soon.

• Like 1

Β 

• Administrators

I’m in the same boat, hair transplants are a mental game. Its all part of the process. Are you taking any supplements? Laser therapy?Β 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey:Β 

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journeyΒ 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for theΒ Hair Transplant Network, theΒ Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and theΒ Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media:Β Facebook,Β Instagram,Β Linkedin,Β and YouTube.

Β 

14 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’m in the same boat, hair transplants are a mental game. Its all part of the process. Are you taking any supplements? Laser therapy?Β 

Fin, minoxidil and other supplements like multivit and biotin (I know really only fin and min are the real deal). No laser therapy.

I've noticed a little bit of improvement from month 2-3 but not much. Hoping things really take off as I approach and pass the 4 month mark. Truly is a mental game at this point.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhatComesNext said:

Fin, minoxidil and other supplements like multivit and biotin (I know really only fin and min are the real deal). No laser therapy.

I've noticed a little bit of improvement from month 2-3 but not much. Hoping things really take off as I approach and pass the 4 month mark. Truly is a mental game at this point.

The fact that you are doing everything that you are supposed to (taking medications and multivitamins), there is nothing to worry about. My regrowth really picked up around the 6th month. So please don't worry if the growth is delayed as well. But looking at your pictures, your growth seems to be starting.Β 

• Like 1

Β