Why Dr Cinik is Bad ?

7 minutes ago, JDEE0 said:

I haven't looked through them, but I assume he's saying he doesn't understand as he actually likes the results and they are posted on this forum. I think he feels like these few results he deems to be successful validate the clinic.

Yes exactly , they are on this site

10 minutes ago, JDEE0 said:

As has been said, they do ok work quite a lot of the time. The reality for most hair mills in the same category as Cinik is that they will produce ok-decent results 'most' of the time, (in more cases than not in other words).

The issue is that you're gambling and taking a big risk when you don't have to. Maybe 70 percent turn out alright, but the other 30 turn out not so good, with half of those cases involving over-harvesting and other issues irreversible issues. Who knows.

We're simply telling you to pick a clinic where the chances of these things essentially become nil. Go find me one case of Bisanga, Feriduni, Konior, or any other well respected surgeon, having completely decimated a patients donor or left them with a completely unnatural implantation pattern and so on. You won't be able to; I can assure you this won't be the same story for Cinik if you go searching online, even with their team likely working hard to shut down and remove negative reviews on the web.

You very well might have a good result if you go to him, but this is your head, I would never risk it just to save money. I feel our general stance on this site has been made and advice has been given, if you want to go to Cinik, then fair enough.

Yes, I understand what you mean, that the satisfaction rate is 70%, and 30% should not be risked. This is understandable to me, thank you.

5 minutes ago, akmhtc said:

In fact, I am about to have the operation with this doctor, but I hesitated because of your comments and your view of this doctor, so I am trying to do my research.

We have no view of the Doctor because as many people already explained to you Dr. Cinik does not have any part in the surgeries of his clinic. The surgeries are performed by underpaid technicians that have no medical background so you are either lucky and get a experienced tech team or unlucky and get a botched hair transplant that will require another surgery with a  proper Doctor in order to repair your hair transplant but that’s only possible if the technicians at Cinik hairmill leave you with enough donor area for this repair. 

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, akmhtc said:

In fact, I am about to have the operation with this doctor, but I hesitated because of your comments and your view of this doctor, so I am trying to do my research.

My friend, no doctor is 100%. Cinik has lots of success cases, I've seen them! But there's no denying that they have plenty of poor results, too. 

Personally, I would go to FueCapilar (Dr. Turan or Dr. Gur) over Cinik. They limit to 1 or 2 patients per day and are in the same price range. BUT..... It's your head and your money, don't let anyone tell you which clinic to go to. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, akmhtc said:

Yes, I understand what you mean, that the satisfaction rate is 70%, and 30% should not be risked. This is understandable to me, thank you.

I made that figure up to make a point, could be higher, could be lower (probably lower if it was by my standards/perception of a good result), just to be clear. 

But, as Portugal says, you have no idea who is performing surgery on you, whatever results you see above are probably not even going to be the same hands that would perform on you.

• Like 2

@akmhtcI am one of those cases you hi lighted and yes I am happy with  my results 1 year on, but I was one of the lucky ones I guess.

I found this forum after my ht, had I found it before I would have probably gone elsewhere if I’m honest but today I wouldn’t change anything.

• Like 4

@akmhtc if you are looking for a really low cost option and don’t mind going to a hairmill like Cinik to have your surgery with technicians then I advise to consider the Nurses Esma & Serkan Tetik. They charge 1500€ for all inclusive hair transplant and they do the DHI technique.  They have operated on the administrator of the Turkis hairloss forum and have dozens of real patients at the Turkish forum showing consistently good results. 

It’s better to have your HT with Nurses that have REAL patients posting good results than going to a hairmill and hope to be lucky enough to get good technicians (not Nurses, these techs could be have been taxi drivers 2 weeks before doing your surgery) doing your surgery. 

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sleeplessinsf said:

How are these two compared to the bunch that were mentioned (whether top ones mentioned, or terrible ones like Cinic) ? 

1. Serkan Aygin

2. Koray Erdogan with Asmed ?

ASMED is a expensive hairmill with more than 8 patients per day so I would go with Esma Tetik over ASMED.
Dr. Aygin is a low cost Doctor with several botched results one of which was repaired by Dr. Bruno Pinto: 

I simply wouldn’t chose or recommend this Doctor.

From all the results I have seen at the Turkish forum these Nurses are doing good work so despite being a choice I would never chose for myself it someone is considering going to a hairmill and have unknown technicians do his surgery then I rather recommend him Esma Tetik because it will cost less and it’s more certain to get a decent result.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

ASMED is a expensive hairmill with more than 8 patients per day so I would go with Esma Tetik over ASMED.
Dr. Aygin is a low cost Doctor with several botched results one of which was repaired by Dr. Bruno Pinto: 

I simply wouldn’t chose or recommend this Doctor.

From all the results I have seen at the Turkish forum these Nurses are doing good work so despite being a choice I would never chose for myself it someone is considering going to a hairmill and have unknown technicians do his surgery then I rather recommend him Esma Tetik because it will cost less and it’s more certain to get a decent result.

@Portugal25 I'm not concerned about money. I have looked ones who do BHT as Asli Tarcan (very bad result + depleted my donor area). I got to know of HLC (kinda brushed me off, ignored my follow up email), I am unable to find a way to contact or find a proper contact to Dr Pekiner. I'd love it if someone shared his proper info (Pekiner)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sleeplessinsf said:

@Portugal25 I'm not concerned about money. I have looked ones who do BHT as Asli Tarcan (very bad result + depleted my donor area). I got to know of HLC (kinda brushed me off, ignored my follow up email), I am unable to find a way to contact or find a proper contact to Dr Pekiner. I'd love it if someone shared his proper info (Pekiner)

If you are looking to add beard grafts to your scalp you should consider Dr. Arika at Eugenix.
Pekiner’s rep Alex is replying to WhatsApp and I can share his mobile if you want. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, akmhtc said:

Yes exactly , they are on this site

Cinik doesn't care, he simply doesn't care. It's hit or miss, big smile from Cinik, take your money and hope you get a good result. If you don't your screwed.

• Like 1

Just now, Portugal25 said:

If you are looking to add beard grafts to your scalp you should consider Dr. Arika at Eugenix.
Pekiner’s rep Alex is replying to WhatsApp and I can share his mobile if you want. 

I will also contact Euginex. HLC for some reason don't want to work with me (ignored my follow up email, unless they're responses are late).

@Portugal25 Yes please share rep Alex Pekiner's rep mobile, wasn't able to get through to Pekiner!

• Like 1

My results seem just ok from Cinik so far (only 6 mos, hoping for more density) but I wouldn't recommend him. In hindsight it was pretty sketchy with how fast of a process it was. You are gambling on the skills of the technicians assigned to you, and there are a lot of them.

Edited by silent1337
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, Sleeplessinsf said:

I will also contact Euginex. HLC for some reason don't want to work with me (ignored my follow up email, unless they're responses are late).

@Portugal25 Yes please share rep Alex Pekiner's rep mobile, wasn't able to get through to Pekiner!

Therr are plenty of other options besides Pekiner. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Therr are plenty of other options besides Pekiner. 

@Melvin- Moderator can you share please ? I'm avoiding the ones the members are giving bad reviews like Aygin, Asmed, Cinic, etc .. I am in the process of contacting Pekiner, and Euginex. Please share as I want best results, money is not an issue. I screwed up once by listening to a relative's advice and went for Asli Tarcan. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sleeplessinsf said:

@Melvin- Moderator can you share please ? I'm avoiding the ones the members are giving bad reviews like Aygin, Asmed, Cinic, etc .. I am in the process of contacting Pekiner, and Euginex. Please share as I want best results, money is not an issue. I screwed up once by listening to a relative's advice and went for Asli Tarcan. 

Only Turkey? Can you go to Spain or Portugal?

• Like 1

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, Sleeplessinsf said:

Here’s our full list, I would say Eugenix, Mwamba and Bisanga are all top-tier BHT.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, akmhtc said:

I know I am only one of many people that had Dr. Cinik as my surgeon and therefore, I am only one perspective. I’m assuming you have read through my forum and if you haven’t, then I would recommend doing so :)

For myself, I had fantastic results and I am beyond happy about how things have played out and looked! With that being said, when I was choosing who to go with, I did see some results from Dr. Cinik’s office that were horrible. Was it a gamble to choose him over other people? Of course! But I’m so happy I did!

Another thing to consider, which is often overlooked, is how good are people with their post-operative care? I’m sure there are people who are complaining about their results who also didn’t follow any of the instructions. Just some food for thought!

I hope this has been helpful and in the end, trust your gut!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, Sleeplessinsf said:

TBH I wish there could be a warning or a thread about Asli Tarcan. It is one of the worst clinics in Turkey, known for over harvesting and the owner has a business degree and no medical background whatsoever but she always posts vids of her harvesting hair follicles from peoples donor, with no medical background!! She is the absolute worst and I'm astonished how she can just get away with ruining peoples donor like that.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Here’s our full list, I would say Eugenix, Mwamba and Bisanga are all top-tier BHT.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

Thank you so much for this list! How come Pekiner is not on it ?

Also Dr. Taleb Barghouthi is interesting to me, anyone on the forum recommend him ? My mother lives in Amman, Jordan and will check him out. 

Edited by Sleeplessinsf
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, pomloe said:

TBH I wish there could be a warning or a thread about Asli Tarcan. It is one of the worst clinics in Turkey, known for over harvesting and the owner has a business degree and no medical background whatsoever but she always posts vids of her harvesting hair follicles from peoples donor, with no medical background!! She is the absolute worst and I'm astonished how she can just get away with ruining peoples donor like that.

I have so much anger with this B and her team of Asli Tarcan. I only saw her in the break between sessions.

I listened to a relative who underwent surgery there but I could see he had hair, and went based on his advice and confidence with them. And I didn't find - then in 2019 - anything on them on the internet. I guess they were just starting because now I see they increased their prices and hundreds of reviews. They're not only bad in so poor results, also in overharvesting the donor area and making it so hard for the individual to even repair with so little hair left and the visible patches in their sides. Also poor communication, no follow up, on the following day they get to wash and try to sell you products that I'm never ever sure if they're worthy of effective. Very very terrible.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MachoVato said:

Only Turkey? Can you go to Spain or Portugal?

I wouldn't mind either country, I can even make a trip out of it, is either country or europe close in pricing to a leading doctor in Turkey like Pekiner ? I'm willing to spend but not go bankrupt to fix my hair 😃

Edited by Sleeplessinsf
  • Like 1