Why Dr Cinik is Bad ?

10 minutes ago, akmhtc said:

I don't know, I'm new and I want a hair transplant. I searched this forum and other sites, and I found in all the reviews sites that it has 4.7 out of 5   exceeded the number of positive comments and some sites like realself, whatclinic and trustpilot

Reviews on sites like trustpilot can be bought very easily (they are very cheap too). Also I know there is a common practice for hair mills to ask the few patients they put the work on to write reviews (even just after the operation when you can't see the results). The only reviews I'd trust are on forums like this where people constantly update their evolution and they put multiple photos (so you can see clearly that the transformation is not fake)

• Like 3

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, akmhtc said:

I don't know, I'm new and I want a hair transplant. I searched this forum and other sites, and I found in all the reviews sites that it has 4.7 out of 5   exceeded the number of positive comments and some sites like realself, whatclinic and trustpilot

Don’t trust any site that doesn’t have the entire journey. Sites like trust pilot are filled with fake reviews. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, akmhtc said:

yes this one and egy but the rest satisfied

The rest are certainly not satisfied; even the best doctors get 'unsatisfied' patients with poor growth probably at a rate of 1-5 percent. However, this is just poor growth and is often due to external physiological factors for example - their rates of over-harvesting, mis-angling grafts all over the place etc are pretty much 0 percent. 

For what it's worth, Cinik is probably one of the better hair mills out there, he produces some decent results at least to the general public's eye (I say that as even these 'good' results, I often don't like the design/shape or implantation pattern of the hairline, it's just not meticulously planned and therefore rarely super natural, but can look pretty good for the most part). 

Anyway, with the above in mind, I can guarantee you that the rate of unhappy customers in a hair mill of any kind, Cinik or not, is substantially higher, and often for even worse reasons that just poor growth. There is little to no quality control, you have no idea what the turnover of the techs is, how much experience they have, and so on. Make of that what you will.

16 minutes ago, akmhtc said:

Review sites that you find on google etc are worthless. They are filled with bought reviews posted by bots and every hair mill in the world will have a near perfect rating just off these alone.... that's why these forums exist. You've just admitted you're new, so take some advice from us. Ultimately you can go ahead and do what you want, and no one is bashing Cinik, we're merely calling him out for what he is. You very well may get an ok or even decent result with him, but you have the chance for things to go wrong that could be eliminated entirely by just picking someone else. Why risk it? 

Edited by JDEE0
  • Like 2

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, Fabulous said:

Reviews on sites like trustpilot can be bought very easily (they are very cheap too). Also I know there is a common practice for hair mills to ask the few patients they put the work on to write reviews (even just after the operation when you can't see the results). The only reviews I'd trust are on forums like this where people constantly update their evolution and they put multiple photos (so you can see clearly that the transformation is not fake)

These fake reviews are usually attached to some sort of monetary incentive. They’ll ask the patient to post a positive review, in exchange for a discount. That’s why reviews you see with pictures from start to finish are the only reviews you should pay attention too.

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

23 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Don’t trust any site that doesn’t have the entire journey. Sites like trust pilot are filled with fake reviews. 

trust pilot reviews are actually not fake, they are legit. I use them for my company.....but i agree it doesn't tell look well if a company cannot detail the journey. thats the true red flag #1

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Strugglehair said:

dr.cinik is a well-known and respected doctor in Europe,

Joined 6 hours ago and first post is defending Cinik... Another Cinik employee searching the web to defend him whenever they see the word Cinik posted.

Cinik has no ethics. He botched my transplant, I have to spend over $10,000 getting it repaired as well as BHT for donor fit farming. Whenever I inquiry about my case Cinik and the clinic just ignores me. What ethical Dr. would do such a thing?? Yea that's correct, no ethical Dr. would ignore their own paying patients!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

These fake reviews are usually attached to some sort of monetary incentive. They’ll ask the patient to post a positive review, in exchange for a discount. That’s why reviews you see with pictures from start to finish are the only reviews you should pay attention too.

Cinik pays Qunomedical that run the Hair Loss Crusaders Facebook group. Cinik and his company pay a lot of people for fake reviews and schills to go around all the forums.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I wish I saved the WhatsApp message but I got a message from Dr. Cinik Clinic saying if you don't send the month to month picture results they told me their 10 year guarantee won't be valid... It's not even valid anyway, it's all promotional crap.

The reason I stopped sending my month to month pics was they botched my transplant, depleted donor, mostly doubles and triples in the hairline pluggy appearance, hairs sticking out in the wrong direction and wrong angles.

Anyway I plan on having a revision with Dr. Mwamba after being inspired by Mustangs thread. Once I actually confirm everything and the surgery then I will create my own thread documenting the repair...

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, pomloe said:

I wish I saved the WhatsApp message but I got a message from Dr. Cinik Clinic saying if you don't send the month to month picture results they told me their 10 year guarantee won't be valid... It's not even valid anyway, it's all promotional crap.

The reason I stopped sending my month to month pics was they botched my transplant, depleted donor, mostly doubles and triples in the hairline pluggy appearance, hairs sticking out in the wrong direction and wrong angles.

Anyway I plan on having a revision with Dr. Mwamba after being inspired by Mustangs thread. Once I actually confirm everything and the surgery then I will create my own thread documenting the repair...

I look forward to seeing your repair. I’m a big fan of Dr. Mwamba, he repaired Matt Dominance, who got a pretty bad hairline at a hair mill as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

View my thread

14 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I look forward to seeing your repair. I’m a big fan of Dr. Mwamba, he repaired Matt Dominance, who got a pretty bad hairline at a hair mill as well.

Melvin I believe Dr. Mwamba is one of the best kept secrets in the hair transplant industry. He doesn't do much promotion and his website is not that great, but he is really a pioneer of fit farming. Also if I am not mistaken his mentor and teacher was Dr. Bisanga.

Yes I was told to wait a few more months because my procedure with Cinik was still under a year ago, but I plan on fixing my hairline, doing some donor restocking with BHT fit farming to homogenize the donor better and depending on the price and availability of grafts I would like to finish my crown area.

Since I'm in USA I read Mwamba goes to Atlanta every month to perform surgeries but his U.S. prices are a little bit higher compared to his Belgium prices. 

Just from the research I did I personally believe Dr. Mwamba (Belgium) and Dr. Lorenzo (Spain) are the two absolute best when it comes to donor repair with BHT fit farming from all the results I have seen from them.

I believe with a donor fit farming and adding some SMP at the end my donor will look almost as it before I got a hair transplant, as I like to keep a high skin fade. Once again @mustang thread gave me so much hope and motivation, you have no idea how hard these months have been after getting a botched transplant from Cinik and getting no support professionally or ethically from his clinic. So thank you to Mustang for telling about Dr. Mwamba!! Also @Melvin- Moderator I apologize for all those Cinik threads that I created without providing too much of my pictures, (I did post them but then deleted them) I have just been so self concious and embarrassed. However when I get my repair from Dr. Mwamba I will gladly post all my before and after pictures, as well as the original pictures from my Cinik transplant. 

Edited by pomloe
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, pomloe said:

Melvin I believe Dr. Mwamba is one of the best kept secrets in the hair transplant industry. He doesn't do much promotion and his website is not that great, but he is really a pioneer of fit farming. Also if I am not mistaken his mentor and teacher was Dr. Bisanga.

Yes I was told to wait a few more months because my procedure with Cinik was still under a year ago, but I plan on fixing my hairline, doing some donor restocking with BHT fit farming to homogenize the donor better and depending on the price and availability of grafts I would like to finish my crown area.

Since I'm in USA I read Mwamba goes to Atlanta every month to perform surgeries but his U.S. prices are a little bit higher compared to his Belgium prices. 

Just from the research I did I personally believe Dr. Mwamba (Belgium) and Dr. Lorenzo (Spain) are the two absolute best when it comes to donor repair with BHT fit farming from all the results I have seen from them.

I believe with a donor fit farming and adding some SMP at the end my donor will look almost as it before I got a hair transplant, as I like to keep a high skin fade. Once again @mustang thread gave me so much hope and motivation, you have no idea how hard these months have been after getting a botched transplant from Cinik and getting no support professionally or ethically from his clinic. So thank you to Mustang for telling about Dr. Mwamba!! Also @Melvin- Moderator I apologize for all those Cinik threads that I created without providing too much of my pictures, (I did post them but then deleted them) I have just been so self concious and embarrassed. However when I get my repair from Dr. Mwamba I will gladly post all my before and after pictures, as well as the original pictures from my Cinik transplant. 

I believe Mwamba and Bisanga were trained (and worked alongside each other) under Dr. C many years go, rather than him being trained by Dr. B.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Gokuhairline said:

trust pilot reviews are actually not fake, they are legit. I use them for my company.....but i agree it doesn't tell look well if a company cannot detail the journey. thats the true red flag #1

Obviously for a many companies, trustpilot or any other review platforms are used by real people and are legit, but people also pay for bots or create numerous accounts to inflate their ratings.

• Like 3

Here are a few reasons:

1. He is not involved with the actual surgery

2. They don't use microscopes to separate grafts for the hairline

3. Cinik doesn't inspect the donor or donor density properly, just combs your hair for 2 seconds.

4. He is not transparent about the medical background for his technicians, their years of experience/expertise which could be very minimal.

5. Their aftercare only caters towards people with good results, they will ignore you if you start bringing up any issues or problems.

6. Any person with the title of DR. who makes himself inaccessible and ignores his patients after poor results doesn't deserve to be called Dr. 

I can get consultations from the best hair transplant surgeons in the world, but with Cinik I can't get any response or dialogue from him.

• Like 1

Cinik is a bit risky. There's some good results and some bad ones. The problem is that his clinic don't seem to be held accountable for the bad results. While I'd be weary of having a transplant done in Turkey, there are far, far better surgeons there that I'd put my faith in.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, akmhtc said:

All of them here in HRN That's why I don't understand

Hey! I’m curious as to why these forums (mine included) were posted onto here? Is someone having an issue with Cinik

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bax said:

Hey! I’m curious as to why these forums (mine included) were posted onto here? Is someone having an issue with Cinik

HI.

Since you are one of the patients of Dr. cinik, do you recommend him?

12 minutes ago, akmhtc said:

As has been said, they do ok work quite a lot of the time. The reality for most hair mills in the same category as Cinik is that they will produce ok-decent results 'most' of the time, (in more cases than not in other words).

The issue is that you're gambling and taking a big risk when you don't have to. Maybe 70 percent turn out alright, but the other 30 turn out not so good, with half of those cases involving over-harvesting and other issues irreversible issues. Who knows.

We're simply telling you to pick a clinic where the chances of these things essentially become nil. Go find me one case of Bisanga, Feriduni, Konior, or any other well respected surgeon, having completely decimated a patients donor or left them with a completely unnatural implantation pattern and so on. You won't be able to; I can assure you this won't be the same story for Cinik if you go searching online, even with their team likely working hard to shut down and remove negative reviews on the web.

You very well might have a good result if you go to him, but this is your head, I would never risk it just to save money. I feel our general stance on this site has been made and advice has been given, if you want to go to Cinik, then fair enough.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, akmhtc said:

How don’t you understand??

You understand that HRN is a forum specifically devoted for hair transplant patients to post their REAL results and for people with hairloss to share and receive information?? 

So why do you fail to understand that in this type of forum you will find REAL results from patients that went to Doctors and hairmills like Cinik. 

Obviously someone with a botched hair transplant is not going to be posting his awful hair on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube) and you won’t find botched results on the clinic website or other website were it’s easy to pay to get 5 star ratings and fake reviews.

There are other forums like HRN and Cinik hairmill has real patients showing their botched results in all these hairloss foruns because it’s a HAIRMILL!!!!

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Portugal25 said:

How don’t you understand??

You understand that HRN is a forum specifically devoted for hair transplant patients to post their REAL results and for people with hairloss to share and receive information?? 

So why do you fail to understand that in this type of forum you will find REAL results from patients that went to Doctors and hairmills like Cinik. 

Obviously someone with a botched hair transplant is not going to be posting his awful hair on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube) and you won’t find botched results on the clinic website or other website were it’s easy to pay to get good reviews.

There are other forums like HRN and Cinik hairmill has real patients showing their botched results in all these hairloss foruns because it’s a HAIRMILL!!!!

I haven't looked through them, but I assume he's saying he doesn't understand as he actually likes the results and they are posted on this forum. I think he feels like these few results he deems to be successful validate the clinic.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MachoVato said:

Are you trying to convince us that Cinik is a high quality clinic?

Or are you trying convince yourself?

In fact, I am about to have the operation with this doctor, but I hesitated because of your comments and your view of this doctor, so I am trying to do my research.