Why Dr Cinik is Bad ?

• 1 year later...

Going with Dr Cinik was the biggest mistake of my life. Made 2 surgeries with total 4200 grafts. First surgery - hair line too low, lot's of double grafts in the hair line, very poor denisty on the scalp, a lot of patches. The surgery is done by technicians, they don't speak English (or not allowed to speak). If you want to explain something you should call every time the translator. I contacted them 3 years after and they offered me a repair surgery with 1000 grafts free of charge. I came on the surgery day and wanted to speak with Dr. Cinik. But I had to explain everything to his assistance. I never saw Dr Cinik on that day, only a lot of publicity with him doing surgery on football stars. So we had a conversation with his assistance and I explained that I need only to cover the patched areas left from the first surgery, I don't need 1000 grafts I just want a normal look. If it's only 200 grafts I will be ok with that. She calculated 800 grafts and told me not to worry, everything will be all right, nobody will notice anything. We came to the surgery and I explained again to all the technicians that I don't need many grafts, I almost begged "please don't extract too much". The result is that they overharvested my donor area and extracted almost 1000 grafts. My hairline remained too low, although it was my first concern when arriving there for the second time, they just increased the density on my whole scalp. Now I have to find solutions to fix what I can fix. If only I could turn back the time...

Edited by aspirine80