Hair transplant Journey at Eugenix with Dr. Pradeep Sethi From USA

mphair

Hello all!

My name is Manoj, I am 31 and have been struggling with hairloss since I was 22. I have done about 7 years of research, consulted many top tier doctors (Rahal, Hason) and finally decided on @Eugenix Hair Science after consistently seeing great results. Even though I am from the USA, I decided to travel to India for this as I felt very confident after talking with Dr Pradeep Sethi via video consultation. I was impressed that he pioneered the DHT technique they use and wanted to be under his hands for this. After years on this forum, I wanted share my experience and give back to this community. This is own unbiased review. 

I arrive in Delhi tomm and will have my preop day, filled with testing. Surgery will be on the 26th and 27th. I opted for the super premium package before the pandemic with Dr.Pradeep and the clinic honoured it a year after. 

So far, been throughly impressed by patient care from the conversations I had with Mudit and Abhinay. I was asked if my surgery can be pushed forward a day and when I was not comfortable with that, the clinic quickly made adjustments to keep my original schedule or 25,26,27 which I appreciated. Dr. Arika even personally contacted me to assure me to not be stressed as I felt anxious.

That’s it for now, will update with pics as I get to Delhi tomm! Feeling anxious and happy that after years of research, thinking, planning, the day finally is coming!

• Like 2

Wow 🤩 Good to hear you have chosen Eugenix ! How far In advance did you have to book with Dr Sethi ? Have to say they appear one of the best when it comes to the “personal touch” before, during and even after.. 

Look forward to seeing the pics 🙏

• Like 2

I too am flying in from the US and arrive in Delhi this Sunday the 29th with my surgery scheduled for the 31st. We may very well be bumping into each other I suppose.🙂

Definitely will be following your progress and best of luck to you @mphair!

• Like 2

• Administrators

You’ve made an excellent choice choosing Eugenix. Excited to see your progress 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hello All! Safely reached Delhi! After a little wait, was met by the driver who took me to a 5 star hotel. Rushed to eat breakfast before it closes at 10:30. The clinic then sent a person to collect my blood sample and covid test. Was quick with no discomfort. Dr Arika again contacted me and asked me to take some rest as I had an early flight and then told me that I will be coming into the clinic this evening for an evaluation with Dr Pradeep Sethi and her. Still can’t believe I am here gojng through with this, almost seems like a dream after thinking through this for 7 years. Im very excited to meet both the doctors in the evening!

I appreciate everyone’s kind wishes!

@JohnAC71 - I booked over a year ago, but got an official date about 2 months prior to my surgery date when I knew my exact schedule to travel (due to covid).

@MazAB - awesome! Good to see a fellow person from USA, I hope I run into you. Best of luck to you.

@Egy @Berba11 and @Melvin- Moderator - thank you for your kind words and wishes!

Melvin- feels surreal to see you comment on my post when I saw you on thousands of other’s journeys here.

One important thing I do want to add is that I have taken no meds nor am I going to be after the transplant. It is a personal preference for me to not be on any medication so any results I will post will be solely from the transplant. 

• Like 1

All here a couple pics I just took. Sorry about the quality, best I could do in the hotel. It shows the extent of loss in front to mid scalp. In my evaluation, I plan to ask the doctors to focus on the front to mid scalp area and leave the crown for a another surgery at a later time. I will see what they say about that. My goal is to really have a hairline I dreamed off since I was 19 so really wanted this surgery to focus on the hairline, temples, front and mid scalp. 

43878320-4ABC-40FE-80AA-94E0376D1B3A.jpeg

0C80A9B1-4E0A-44F3-BEBE-248DD9CD5D72.jpeg

56873D92-6BD0-4347-8C7C-F0B92235E252.jpeg

EA1720AE-6032-4B43-87C6-40DC0079CE15.jpeg

All sorry I havent updated with pics, was too tired from the travel back to usa. Everything went well and I had 5500 grafts placed in total. Here are day 4 pics:

B784BD38-F5B0-42D4-BD0B-CBCC42A2FC05.jpeg

57738E05-70EB-4AA2-A68F-69BFFFF8E85B.jpeg

9F4C0B98-87EB-4D57-8D90-89ED37480394.jpeg

Edited by mphair
  • Like 2

• Administrators
8 hours ago, mphair said:

All sorry I havent updated with pics, was too tired from the travel back to usa. Everything went well and I had 5500 grafts placed in total. Here are day 4 pics:

B784BD38-F5B0-42D4-BD0B-CBCC42A2FC05.jpeg

57738E05-70EB-4AA2-A68F-69BFFFF8E85B.jpeg

9F4C0B98-87EB-4D57-8D90-89ED37480394.jpeg

Wow that was quite the megasession. I'm excited to get mind done by Dr. Sethi as well. Did he take any pre-op pictures at the clinic?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

48 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Wow that was quite the megasession. I'm excited to get mind done by Dr. Sethi as well. Did he take any pre-op pictures at the clinic?

Hey melvin, yes he did. Haven't gotten those yet, will post when I do.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

You have been given excellent coverage and you have also gone to one of the best clinics in the world (especially in higher Norwood cases). Wishing you all the best and I look forward to following your journey. Did they use a combination of scalp and beard grafts and if so what was the ration? Thanks for sharing!

10 hours ago, Gatsby said:

You have been given excellent coverage and you have also gone to one of the best clinics in the world (especially in higher Norwood cases). Wishing you all the best and I look forward to following your journey. Did they use a combination of scalp and beard grafts and if so what was the ration? Thanks for sharing!

Thank you. Yes, they took from beard as well, I believe 800 grafts and used for crown.

@MazAB- sorry I missed you as well. Hope your surgery went amazing my friend!!

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words! Hardest part now is focusing on not touching the hair during my sleep.

Edited by mphair
  • Like 3