Eugenix, NW3 5200 + grafts / MazAB's 2nd procedure on 10/8/2022 by Dr Pradeep Sethi

MazAB

33 minutes ago, MazAB said:

That is awesome news! Really excited to see your transformation Ryan! One thing to point out, don't bother with getting the blood tests near you. The clinic will arrange for the blood tests if you ask them. You just need an extra day before the procedure and they can do it, get a very quick turnaround, then perform the procedure for you. It was also very cheap compared to what I would have to pay in the states, even with my insurance covering a portion of it. 

Uhhhhh alright!  Oh man.  Ill have to check prices in my country for all the blood test list. If it's so expensive I guess ill just take a leap of faith and hope I can manage doing them at the clinic. Im surprised Eugenix have asked me for such tests, in my previous clinic they didnt even care for it. (they were a cheap hair mill) 

Anyway i will give them another call soon and see what happens. Thanks for the interest Armen and @kirkland

• Like 2

On 3/1/2022 at 2:38 PM, NARMAK said:

Ah, that's a really solid 6 months looking result with plenty of maturity to come as well. 

The temple points are definitely helping with the framing. 

What's the distance again from glabella to hairline for you Armen? 

I'm thinking to try ask them maybe to try bring the temple points in a little closer over the brow if possible. I know it could eat more grafts but i think it's just gonna be interesting to see my forehead look less wide as a result. 

Thanks Kamran! The distance from the glabella to hairline is 6.5cm. Before the baby hairs came up at the center point it was 7cm. Slowly but surely the maturity is getting me to 6.5 as those baby fine hairs are starting to thicken up and become more visually distinguishable at a distance. 

I totally agree with you on going a little more aggressive on the temples. That is my only regret. It was my first hair transplant and I was too conservative with the hairline and temple points. My goal for later this year will be to get back to Eugenix and have a 2nd procedure for refinement and density. Instead of arching in the temples, I'd like to widen them with more of a straight line, and bring the temple point out just slightly. @Melvin- Moderator gave me a great idea of bringing down the center point of the hairline close to 1 cm, then tapering off to either meet the hairline or maybe just a 1/4 cm at the corner temples.  That would help lower the hairline visually without eating up a ton of grafts all around. We'll see... Lots of time to think about it and also see how things continue to progress, but I can't stress enough how incredibly happy I am with the results so far.

My best advise to you is to let Eugenix guide you instead of being too ridged with what you want. If I listened to Dr Arika from the beginning, my temple points would be a little wider and my hairline would be a little lower. In the end it all worked out perfectly, but it could have been an even more impressive result if I listened to the advice of the doctor having done it thousands of times over and knowing what framing works best based on the size of the head and shape of the face. 

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, NARMAK said:

Ah, that's a really solid 6 months looking result with plenty of maturity to come as well. 

The temple points are definitely helping with the framing. 

What's the distance again from glabella to hairline for you Armen? 

I'm thinking to try ask them maybe to try bring the temple points in a little closer over the brow if possible. I know it could eat more grafts but i think it's just gonna be interesting to see my forehead look less wide as a result. 

Youre having hair greed even before procedure ...steady on 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, MazAB said:

Thanks Kamran! The distance from the glabella to hairline is 6.5cm. Before the baby hairs came up at the center point it was 7cm. Slowly but surely the maturity is getting me to 6.5 as those baby fine hairs are starting to thicken up and become more visually distinguishable at a distance. 

I totally agree with you on going a little more aggressive on the temples. That is my only regret. It was my first hair transplant and I was too conservative with the hairline and temple points. My goal for later this year will be to get back to Eugenix and have a 2nd procedure for refinement and density. Instead of arching in the temples, I'd like to widen them with more of a straight line, and maybe bring the actual point out just slightly. @Melvin- Moderator gave me a great idea of bringing down the center point of the hairline close to 1 cm, then tapering off to either meet the hairline or maybe just a 1/4 cm at the corner temples.  That would help lower the hairline visually without eating up a ton of grafts all around. We'll see... Lots of time to think about it and also see how things continue to progress, but I can't stress enough how incredibly happy I am with the results so far.

My best advise to you is to let Eugenix guide you instead of being too ridged with what you want. If I listened to Dr Arika from the beginning, my temple points would be a little wider and my hairline would be a little lower. In the end it all worked out perfectly, but it could have been an even more impressive result if I listened to the advice of the doctor having done it thousands of times over and knowing what framing works best based on the size of the head and shape of the face. 

Thanks for the sage advice and yeah, i definitely want to listen to the input of the doctor for sure. 

I do think i'm trying to be as realistic as possible with the design for my hairline and the potential grafts it will require. Ultimately like you, i want to nail things the first time. Even in many ways from a density PoV, i want to find a balance where they can nail it down first time out. 

I have honestly gone back and forth probably on the temple points more than the distance from glabella of the hairline. I feel they are going to be the most impactful on any hair transplant i would get. 

I do think overall you don't want them really narrow and i know some might think this is unrealistic of me, but i feel like Jake Gyllenhaal's hairline is like 100% the sort of inspiration i'm going for in terms of design. It's more flat and lower on the temporal areas and the temple points are not vertical but just a touch behind which i love aesthetically. They're also framed in such a way they don't look like a narrow box closing it in too much like a juvenile hairline but nicely sitting towards the outer edge of the eyebrows about a 1/3rd of the way almost. 

Now, normally i think that would be an incredibly ambitious hairline but as a Norwood 2, i think i could get fairly close and by jove i'm gonna try lol. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Youre having hair greed even before procedure ...steady on 😂

Yeah, i know but when you like been living without those sweet, sweet temple points since like 16/17, i can't help but get hair greed on that part lol

That said, i also am grateful i'm having a start point of around a Norwood 2 which means hopefully if the medication can take care of the heavy lifting to maintain what i had, i could hopefully enjoy having a much more solid hairline for some time to come. Armen maintained incredibly well on Finasteride, if i can be anything close to that for as long as he did using Dutasteride i would be incredibly happy. 

Hopefully by the time Stemson get some clone grafts, maybe we can all be greedy :D

• Like 2

On 3/1/2022 at 11:20 PM, MazAB said:

Officially month 6 today... Just got back from California and woke up to the reality of crappy New England winter weather. My family in Los Angeles also had no idea I had a hair transplant, they just thought I lost weight, LOL! Granted they don't see me every day, but not much different than my family here in Boston, which I find hilarious.

Huge highlight of the trip was getting a chance to meet up with Melvin, share our experiences, exchange some laughs, and of course, stare endlessly at each others hair transplants!🤣 

Great meeting you @Melvin- Moderator! Your own hair transplant journey along with everything else you do as an influencer to this industry, is truly an inspiration to me and anyone else you come in contact with. The work done by Dr. P has to be some of the best I've ever seen, and having seen it up close and personal, I do believe this will be your last and final transplant my friend!

20220301_120746.jpg

20220301_123941.jpg

👍👍👍

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, MazAB said:

Good hair days have been extremely easy to come by rolling into month 7!😉

Month 7.jpg

Man, that's looking so good! 

Still hard to believe that there's 5 months left for you too. 

• Like 1

Amazing result here, I can't believe that you want to go back for more.

Hair greed is real though as I keep thinking about booking another procedure and I'm not even 3 months out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MazAB said:

Good hair days have been extremely easy to come by rolling into month 7!😉

Month 7.jpg

Absolutely amazing. No words to describe your transformation.

• Like 1

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

24 minutes ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

Absolutely amazing. No words to describe your transformation.

Thank you @Gabreille Nelson Mukhia! Your results were an inspiration for me especially in my earlier days of research. It really showed how Eugenix could thrive not just with the higher Norwoods, but also with guys like us that would be considered a more standard procedure. I've been thrilled beyond all expectations with the progress and have @Eugenix Hair Sciences to thank for it all! Appreciate the support! 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, MazAB said:

Thank you @Gabreille Nelson Mukhia! Your results were an inspiration for me especially in my earlier days of research. It really showed how Eugenix could thrive not just with the higher Norwoods, but also with guys like us that would be considered a more standard procedure. I've been thrilled beyond all expectations with the progress and have @Eugenix Hair Sciences to thank for it all! Appreciate the support! 😉

You're welcome.

• Administrators

Bro you look AMAZING 21892F51-535D-4692-BD4A-897968721750.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.