Asymmetrical hairline, hair transplant result, long hair center, istanbul turkey

Didn't the doctor draw the hairline? Anyway, I think it looks ok, little asymmetrical but perhaps it's because the swelling. But even if it's not due to swelling, I don't think anyone will notice that it is asymmetrical when the hair grows. I also used to have asymmetrical hairline (before hair loss lol) but no one ever noticed, not even my mom. Time will tell in your case. 

• Satriacanda changed the title to Asymmetrical hairline, hair transplant result, long hair center, istanbul turkey

Here is a link to one of the best doctor in the game 

you’ll notice that it’s not symmetrical and it’s totally fine that’s how a lot of HT doc like to do it, hope that will make you feel better. 

• Like 2

OP- did the doctor work with you to draw your hairline out? Curious to know if he just drew or for you or if you were able to provide input and asked for what you wanted (like the sideburns)? Did it just not end up how you thought it would after it was drawn on?

Woah, I've never seen a transplant like this before.

That said, I don't really see the massive asymmetry you seem to have a problem with and unless someone sticks a protractor on the side of your head I doubt anyone will ever notice that one temple angle might be a couple of degrees different to the other side. Your friend on the other hand, I'm not sure what's going on with that design. All you can do now is wait and hope for the best, being rude to your doctor isn't going to solve anything.

• Like 2

On 6/18/2021 at 8:01 AM, JP28 said:

Here is a link to one of the best doctor in the game 

you’ll notice that it’s not symmetrical and it’s totally fine that’s how a lot of HT doc like to do it, hope that will make you feel better. 

Just out of curiosity, why don't doctors go for a symmetrical result every time? 

On 6/17/2021 at 10:35 PM, MachoVato said:

Back on topic... I agree that you need to wait for the swelling to go down, which can take a few days.

Just my honest opinion, I think you're over-thinking this. It looks very crazy because of the redness and swelling. Even if it isn't perfectly symmetrical, there's a good chance that it'll turn out ok.

Just relax and trust the process. It will take 5 or 6 months before you start seeing the results. Patience! 

The first week or so after my first procedure, my then GF and a few close guy friends told me after the fact that I legit looked like "Frankenstein." And they each said that specific word separately 😂 It obviously got a whole lot better.

Aside, I don't care for liberals/cancel culture, but that first post from "Timo" should be taken down. We don't need that racist noise here. Just my two bits.

• Like 2

FUT procedure w/ Dr. K (2012)
Second FUT, Dr. K, Nov. 2020 (mini update)
Third procedure, FUE, Dr. K, 03/21, 400 beard to scar (latest update)

7 hours ago, deeznuts said:

Just out of curiosity, why don't doctors go for a symmetrical result every time? 

Here is a photo from a post I did around 7 or so years ago.. The left photo shows the man "as is", then the second and third are how he would look if his face were to be fully symmetrical using both sided as an example, (left first and then right),  and I think it demonstrates that our face and bodies also are not robotically symmetrical but have a natural variance. Hope it helps to visualise this issue that in essence he could have three distinctly different faces.  

Screenshot 2021-06-20 at 13.31.30.png

Edited by sl
  • Like 4

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Hi i want to ask some question

This is my 9th day after ht, i decided to remove the scabs/crusts bcs as i know the graft actually wont be dislodged aftar only 48-72 hours, and im going back to work soon

But after i removed the scabs i noticed some scar, are the graft dislodged? Im afraid right now

Also what do you all think about the density overall? 

Sorry for bad english

The scar20210626_203737.thumb.jpg.4788e6ab21d9a09f08ddf6c10f7b33fb.jpgthe scar20210626_204202.thumb.jpg.9094bfbfeb43666375e109c8adc90144.jpgthe scar20210626_151239.thumb.jpg.b1d6a38106fe2731a66a9e6899c3cbae.jpgdonor area20210626_210537.thumb.jpg.db8709f8e2bbbc5fcb303fec3e75e2da.jpgstill assymetrical20210626_210545.thumb.jpg.64871e044480831085b6d6ab76e23073.jpgstill assymetrical

20210626_210605.jpg

Edited by Satriacanda
  • Like 2

Even if you are not happy now, it will get better and in the worst case scenario if you still don't like something in your ht, you will be able to get it fixed. So i recommend you to be patient and not to worry too much if possible. Good luck with your hair in general!

Edited by mxm56

On 6/20/2021 at 2:37 PM, sl said:

Here is a photo from a post I did around 7 or so years ago.. The left photo shows the man "as is", then the second and third are how he would look if his face were to be fully symmetrical using both sided as an example, (left first and then right), and I think it demonstrates that our face and bodies also are not robotically symmetrical but have a natural variance. Hope it helps to visualise this issue that in essence he could have three distinctly different faces.

Screenshot 2021-06-20 at 13.31.30.png

The one in the middle looks like the blue characters from Avatar

• Administrators

The temple points and the mutton chops are concerning, but again, we have to give it time to grow. 

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 6/29/2021 at 6:58 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

The temple points and the mutton chops are concerning, but again, we have to give it time to grow. 

Yeah bro it is, people wont notice at tje first sight but if they really compare side to side the difference is obvious :(

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, Satriacanda said:

Yeah bro it is, people wont notice at tje first sight but if they really compare side to side the difference is obvious :(

Did you ask for those chops?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2021 at 11:04 PM, Satriacanda said:

Okay ill wait for it, but i dont think it will go symmetrical even if the swelling is gone

About the sideburns it was my request so no complain about that

Thanks for your opinion 

Any update? I'm very curious about your progress. :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...