Asymmetrical hairline, hair transplant result, long hair center, istanbul turkey

Hi, im from indonesia, i go to turkey to transplant my hair with long hair center (dr. Ahmet yildirim) 

I read some positive feedback from people online so im trying it myself with 2 of my friends

I arrived at turkey on 14 of june

The overall experience is pretty good, dr. Ahmet are so kind and he done the channel opening himself

The staff and translator is also kind and caring

My complain is the result, altho the density is pretty good, but i think the hairline is asymmetrical between the right and left temple

This is the result and how im hoping it to be

IMG-20210617-WA0055.jpg

IMG-20210617-WA0056.jpg

IMG-20210617-WA0057.jpg

20210617_213416.jpg

20210617_214018.jpg

I have talk with the doctor, he said it is because of the swelling, i really hope so

Altho i think it will not become symmetrical even after the swelling gone

I will update my progress

Edited by Satriacanda

Just now, Satriacanda said:

Hi, im from indonesia, i go to turkey to transplant my hair with long hair center (dr. Ahmet yildirim) 

I read some positive feedback from people online so im trying it myself with 2 of my friends

I arrived at turkey on 14 of june

The driver pick us up late, about 15-20 minutes late, the driver also cant speak english

the experience is pretty good, dr. Ahmet are kind and he done the channel opening himself

The staff and translator is also kind and caring

My complain is the result, altho the density is pretty good, but i think the hairline is really asymmetrical between the right and left temple

I complain via WA to the CS, but he replies so rudely

This is the result and how im hoping it to be

Also the CS reply to my polite complain

IMG-20210617-WA0055.jpg

IMG-20210617-WA0056.jpg

IMG-20210617-WA0057.jpg

20210617_213416.jpg

20210617_214018.jpg

Screenshot_20210617-223652_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20210617-223701_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20210617-223710_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20210617-223714_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20210617-223721_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20210617-224133_WhatsApp.jpg

This is my friend transplant result

20210616_224417.jpg

20210616_224451.jpg

i would wait a few days to see the swelling go down. my ears were slanted a few days after due to the swelling but they returned to normal haha.

on the other hand... I've never seen grafts placed that far down the sideburns. was that requested of you...?

• Administrators

It’s hard to judge at this point. There’s no way of knowing how it’s gonna look after it grows.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I'm actually really considering Dr. Yildirim and have been talking to one of his staff members through WhatsApp. Curious to see how this progresses. Crossing my fingers that it turns out well for you. Can you let us know how it goes after you meet with them again tomorrow? Thanks.

I believe its natural to have an asymetrical hairline. Even people with zero hairloss can have asymetry. It's something only you yourself may notice, and your Ht doc may have done this on purpose.  

Curious to see what others think tho. Is an asymmetrical hairline natural?

Regarding the sideburns, I honestly have never seen a sideburn hair transplant like that. Ummmm I don't know what to say regarding that...

• Like 1

Wow I have no words... I can't stay silent here. Firstly you are bitching about the driver's lack of English speech.

Do you really consider yourself English fluent? Especially in Indonesia, like they all speak english. Let alone Indonesian customer service representatives driving us nuts over the phone. On my last visit to Indonesia I could hardly understand anyone who tried to speak English. And you know what, I did not even expect them to speak English as it's not the first language in Indonesia. Why the hell are you complaining about the drivers English, while mentioning it yourself that there was a translator (an interpreter) present. Shame on you for making this unreasonable unintelligent unethical comments. I personally met the driver during my procedure 5 months ago and the guy was so intelligent and polite always arrived on time. Yes asshole sometimes ppl get stock in traffic. It's not an Indonesian bicycle or a goat. I don't want to ruin your mood since you are post OP and may have various emotions that's why will keep it brief. You have no right to take it public and accuse ppl that are so kind and nice. Im not related to them neither they are aware of my reply to you but I am so certain in these people that operate the LHC that I could not believe to see any negative feedback online. Once I did I couldn't stay silent. I see you kept texting them at night time and although u got replies to every single repeated question multiple times, you were still dummy enough to continue arguing with them. In Indonesia you would've gotten imprisoned probably for your attitude. At the clinic when they drew your hairline that was the time to raise these issues not after the procesure, but still they seemed like willing to discuss it with you in the morning. Shame on you. Just because you are in bad mood u have no right of making false accusations. I know for a fact it's a crime in Turkey to do such a thing and obviously it is a civil matter for libel and slander.

Get a life

36 minutes ago, Timo said:

Wow I have no words... I can't stay silent here. Firstly you are bitching about the driver's lack of English speech.

Do you really consider yourself English fluent? Especially in Indonesia, like they all speak english. Let alone Indonesian customer service representatives driving us nuts over the phone. On my last visit to Indonesia I could hardly understand anyone who tried to speak English. And you know what, I did not even expect them to speak English as it's not the first language in Indonesia. Why the hell are you complaining about the drivers English, while mentioning it yourself that there was a translator (an interpreter) present. Shame on you for making this unreasonable unintelligent unethical comments. I personally met the driver during my procedure 5 months ago and the guy was so intelligent and polite always arrived on time. Yes asshole sometimes ppl get stock in traffic. It's not an Indonesian bicycle or a goat. I don't want to ruin your mood since you are post OP and may have various emotions that's why will keep it brief. You have no right to take it public and accuse ppl that are so kind and nice. Im not related to them neither they are aware of my reply to you but I am so certain in these people that operate the LHC that I could not believe to see any negative feedback online. Once I did I couldn't stay silent. I see you kept texting them at night time and although u got replies to every single repeated question multiple times, you were still dummy enough to continue arguing with them. In Indonesia you would've gotten imprisoned probably for your attitude. At the clinic when they drew your hairline that was the time to raise these issues not after the procesure, but still they seemed like willing to discuss it with you in the morning. Shame on you. Just because you are in bad mood u have no right of making false accusations. I know for a fact it's a crime in Turkey to do such a thing and obviously it is a civil matter for libel and slander.

Get a life

Not related to them but you joined the forum 59min ago, 🤔 funny timing…

Still agree with you on the first part tho! 

• Like 1

Yes, I was not even aware of this forum. Mostly I'm using Reddit. One of the users who saw my before and after pics with whom I was chatting about my progress has mentioned about this post,  that there was 1 negative feedback about the clinic. I couldn't believe it and asked him to send me the link. And once I read it I couldn't stay silent. Neither would any other patient of that clinic would.

Believe me.

I live in NY, USA. 

Edited by Timo
Typo

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Timo said:

Get a life

Why are you being so defensive? There’s no need to insult people or say racist things just because they’re saying something negative about a place you supposedly went too. Our community is not for you. 

• Like 9

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

3 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Why are you being so defensive? There’s no need to insult people or say racist things just because they’re saying something negative about a place you supposedly went too. Our community is not for you. 

He's obviously from the clinic, I mean he literally joined just to reply to this thread. And based on his English writing, he is deff not from New York. 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Timo said:

In Indonesia you would've gotten imprisoned probably for your attitude. .... I know for a fact it's a crime in Turkey to do such a thing and obviously it is a civil matter for libel and slander.

Timo, you need to get a life. You registered just to spew this trash? Whatever. 

• Like 3

• Administrators
Just now, JovsGata said:

He's obviously from the clinic, I mean he literally joined just to reply to this thread. And based on his English writing, he is deff not from New York. 🤣

Imagine being at your favorite restaurant and hearing some person complain about the food. Would any rational person go up to them and start cursing them out because they didn’t like the spaghetti lol. 

• Like 1

View my thread

Just now, Melvin-Moderator said:

Imagine being at your favorite restaurant and hearing some person complain about the food. Would any rational person go up to them and start cursing them out because they didn’t like the spaghetti lol. 

Apparently this guy would LOL.

The funniest thing is he's trying to explain how he just joined the forum right after this thread was posted by not even being aware of it.

Man these turkish clinics sure work over time to go on the defense against any negative review against their clinics.

• Like 2

Back on topic... I agree that you need to wait for the swelling to go down, which can take a few days.

Just my honest opinion, I think you're over-thinking this. It looks very crazy because of the redness and swelling. Even if it isn't perfectly symmetrical, there's a good chance that it'll turn out ok.

Just relax and trust the process. It will take 5 or 6 months before you start seeing the results. Patience! 

7 hours ago, hairlossPA said:

i would wait a few days to see the swelling go down. my ears were slanted a few days after due to the swelling but they returned to normal haha.

on the other hand... I've never seen grafts placed that far down the sideburns. was that requested of you...?

Okay ill wait for it, but i dont think it will go symmetrical even if the swelling is gone

About the sideburns it was my request so no complain about that

Thanks for your opinion 

7 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

It’s hard to judge at this point. There’s no way of knowing how it’s gonna look after it grows.

Yeah i hope it will get better after the swelling is done, but i have measure it myself (bcs i have ocd) the difference is clear

Peoples will not realize it, just my ocd wont let me stop thinking about it

7 hours ago, jtorree7 said:

I'm actually really considering Dr. Yildirim and have been talking to one of his staff members through WhatsApp. Curious to see how this progresses. Crossing my fingers that it turns out well for you. Can you let us know how it goes after you meet with them again tomorrow? Thanks.

Okay today im gonna have a first wash

4 hours ago, Timo said:

Yes, I was not even aware of this forum. Mostly I'm using Reddit. One of the users who saw my before and after pics with whom I was chatting about my progress has mentioned about this post,  that there was 1 negative feedback about the clinic. I couldn't believe it and asked him to send me the link. And once I read it I couldn't stay silent. Neither would any other patient of that clinic would.

Believe me.

I live in NY, USA. 

I've never seen anyone from New York say they're from NY, USA. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, MachoVato said:

Back on topic... I agree that you need to wait for the swelling to go down, which can take a few days.

Just my honest opinion, I think you're over-thinking this. It looks very crazy because of the redness and swelling. Even if it isn't perfectly symmetrical, there's a good chance that it'll turn out ok.

Just relax and trust the process. It will take 5 or 6 months before you start seeing the results. Patience! 

Yeah i have talk to the doctor today, he says its because of the swelling, i really hope so

But for now, my opinion still stands, i hope it will not look that bad after the swelling gone

thanks

1 hour ago, Satriacanda said:

Yeah i have talk to the doctor today, he says its because of the swelling, i really hope so

But for now, my opinion still stands, i hope it will not look that bad after the swelling gone

thanks

Well good luck and keep us updated, I’m kinda curious to see how this one’s gonna turn out. 

• Like 1

In response to your original question, all of us have asymmetrical hairlines/sideburns. It would be much more worrying if they created a unnatural symmetrical hairline. Whilst your side burns are not to my liking personally, you mentioned you planned them this way. We all have different goals for our hair, but I have no issues that the hairline has been implanted asymmetrical as this occurs naturally in all of us. Please keep updating us thanks 🙏

• Like 2