Dr. Patrick Mwamba (Fue Clinic) - Over 9,000 grafts - 24th & 25th of May 2021

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

@captaincalico I just am blown away by your results! When I look at where you were pre op to where you are now it's like looking at two different people. Extremely happy for you and thanks for the update! 👌

Thank you man ! Very kind of you ! I still have a long way to go yet … I think another 3 months and it’ll really be something special ! It has changed my life for sure ! 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, captaincalico said:

Thank you man ! Very kind of you ! I still have a long way to go yet … I think another 3 months and it’ll really be something special ! It has changed my life for sure ! 

If you were to ask me I would say it was already pretty special! Congratulations!!

The body of your hair looks like you’ve never lost a hair in your life!

When you started this journey did you believe it could be as good as it is?

Are you still hoping for improvement somewhere?

• Administrators

I’m not exaggerating when I say this is probably top 3 best hair transplants of all time here!

20FCF655-DE6D-475F-A282-0D937EE545F5.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

14 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’m not exaggerating when I say this is probably top 3 best hair transplants of all time here!

20FCF655-DE6D-475F-A282-0D937EE545F5.jpeg

It’s starting to get really exciting now bro… this is always the part where it really starts to thicken up for me… month 5!  I’m pretty sure I shed some of the existing transplant after the last op as well, so that’ll be growing back now… and the new hair will still only be very tiny 

7 hours ago, deeznuts said:

Really incredible results.

Just wondering, in your OP you talked about topical dut. Do you just rub it on? How's your experience with it and did you get any sides from it?

Easiest thing to use… just one full pipet 1-3 times a week I’d say. And simply massage into the scalp … wash hands thoroughly after applying … I’ve never had any sides from it nope ! 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone… sorry I’ve not posted I’ve been super busy with life at the moment.. I will do an update soon I promise … for now though here is a couple pics. front hairline looks absolutely perfect and the top is filling in nicely I’m only 5 months post op! I am beyond happy with my results so far and I really can’t recommend Mwamba enough.

888FE062-A2AB-47B4-9C96-62162D35C989.jpeg

BDDF4D29-F84A-439C-BC41-CA3B355BF71D.jpeg

• Administrators

Dr. Mwamba cured your hair loss 🤯 

0110B5FD-CCBD-4617-A974-5201B8E793E0.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.