Dr. Patrick Mwamba (Fue Clinic) - Over 9,000 grafts - 24th & 25th of May 2021

2 hours ago, mustang said:

Vila and Ferreira are 3 EUR as well and I will put both a step above Bisanga who is 5 EUR

The price they charge has nothing to do with it, you don't need to pay more.

Any in that list will give you a great result, don't overthink. 

I’m going to guess that your list actually is in order. Thanks man 😊

• Administrators

Lists are starting points for research, threads like these are excellent because they show real life, average people achieving incredible results. It’s also candid and non-biased. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 2/7/2022 at 7:09 AM, mustang said:

Best surgeons for me in Europe are (in no particular order)

Couto

Freitas

Ferreira

Pinto

Feriduni

Vila

Lorenzo

Mwamba

Bisanga 

HLC (Ozgur)

In North America

Feller, Rahal, Hasson and Wong.

Where’s konior? Feller doesn’t even do surgery anymore 

• Like 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, 5BetaReductase said:

Where’s konior? Feller doesn’t even do surgery anymore 

Guys, 

This is de-railing the purpose of this thread, which is to follow @captaincalico results and journey. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Hey guys … so I’m closing in on 9 months for my first op and month 4 for the second …. My hair is getting longer and thicker every day… the 2nd transplant is starting to pop through now but you can’t tell on pictures yet… the crown usually takes a little longer to appear. So that being said I’m hoping to see less scalp by mid March early April time! This will be when I share some above shots of my head… for now here is a recent picture from the front 7DAC15DA-1786-4EE8-BBED-562DA6F5B7B1.thumb.jpeg.79487523944dce6e2d61189f0e7111d3.jpeg9080A5B0-C5AA-4B32-AF69-4C4851731B35.thumb.jpeg.3d9898bc216f3fbccfb752091e242a63.jpeg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! Sorry I’ve been AWOL, life has been busy and I wanted to wait for op 2 to start showing, anyway ! it’s been 4 months since my second surgery and 10  months from first. I am really happy with  how thick the front looks and how the back is progressing, starting to see hairs everywhere, I can feel all the little hairs poking through now… I’d say another couple months and the crown will be looking great! It supposedly takes a little longer for crown hairs to grow. Here’s a before and after ! As mentioned before… I did suffer some shedding after op two, so plenty of native hair will also re appear !

B9F0E24E-3F96-4F72-948F-B6C1EC164B5A.jpeg

F85855F5-69E9-433A-A420-0EB4DC3359DF.jpeg

Edited by captaincalico
  • Like 3

• Administrators

Bro this picture says it all WOW

9527DB1C-4BF6-461D-B09D-C78834B0907D.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

View my thread