HT at EUGENIX NW3 2612 Grafts on 24 March 2021 by Dr Priyadarshini Das @ Mumbai branch

ADil

• Administrators

OMG 😱 you’ve improved A LOT! Thank you for coming back. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
On 1/21/2022 at 9:21 AM, GeneralNorwood said:

Fronto-temporal angle looks too sharp for me. Recent Melvin-moderator surgery is so much better at the temples. Though need further updates, to see if im correct.

frontotemporal.jpg

I disagree, these temples look incredible. If mine look like this I’ll be extremely happy 5E66F7FC-06BD-4F59-A753-A418558F6E12.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Great update and thanks for all the different shots and angles. So many folks interested in Eugenix want to know the work of Dr Das as she is more front and center now, quarterbacking full sessions. Seeing your 10 month update it's hard to put any of the other work coming out of Eugenix above this one. Dr Das rocks it!👏😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MazAB said:

Great update and thanks for all the different shots and angles. So many folks interested in Eugenix want to know the work of Dr Das as she is more front and center now, quarterbacking full sessions. Seeing your 10 month update it's hard to put any of the other work coming out of Eugenix above this one. Dr Das rocks it!👏😎

Thanks a ton @MazAB

Dr Priyadarshini Das truly deserves the praise for this..

Been following your thread as well..

All the best for your journey 👍

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I disagree, these temples look incredible. If mine look like this I’ll be extremely happy 

Well, they look good, but even Adi wrote that they are little too light and from distance not so visible. Thats because density of grafts was not so high, it wasn't 200 on 1 side (total 400) for sure as in Melvin's case. Maybe Adi can say us, how many grafts he had on the temples. 

Speaking of overall result, it looks astonishing. No more combovers destroyed by the wind, congratulations. 

templesss.png

adi.png

• Like 3

On 1/21/2022 at 9:21 AM, GeneralNorwood said:

Fronto-temporal angle looks too sharp for me. 

The nice thing about this result is that if the final result is too sharp/unnatural, they can always go back for a revision. But if they made the temple points too soft/feminine, they would have to go back for electrolysis.

So of those two possibilities, I would rather too sharp than too dull.

Edited by George Clooney

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2022 at 2:44 AM, George Clooney said:

The nice thing about this result is that if the final result is too sharp/unnatural, they can always go back for a revision. But if they made the temple points too soft/feminine, they would have to go back for electrolysis.

So of those two possibilities, I would rather too sharp than too dull.

I think that's generally a good point of planning to add rather than take away being a better situation specifically for hair transplants. You can always go back maybe add a few hundred etc. around the temples and frontal hairline. However burning grafts out with electrolysis etc. is just a tragedy. 

We already don't have 100% survival in hair transplants and yeah, it's definitely worse having to get a repair that gets rid of grafts rather than where you can have a repair that can add on top. 

Yes agreed.

One thing I would say looking at this case a second time is that the frontal hairline is *slightly* sparse/pluggy in pics.

image.png.015462659a65f5520ab51e0c384ec2f5.png

It's a tough balance between survival and density but this is probably at the lower end of what we see from Eugenix (which is a testament to their consistency).

If OP usually wears his hair down or doesn't mind it's probably not worth a second pass, but he might benefit from a few hundred along the hairline.

• Administrators

@George Clooney

Journey threads are not appropriate to be discussing this, there’s already a thread discussing temple points. Trying to point out flaws on someone’s thread is unacceptable. Do not do it again. 

• Like 3

View my thread

On 2/13/2022 at 4:41 PM, JC71 said:

Goddam….. Wow 😯 From peaky hider 🧢 to peaky blinder ! 😎Thanks so much for coming back with the 10 month update @ADil

Thanks a lot @JC71

You have been incredibly motivating  this whole journey..🙂

• Like 2

On 1/24/2022 at 8:19 PM, ADil said:

10 Month Update

Apologies for the delay in update

I didn't get a haircut for two months and my hair became quite long and unmanageable to post here.

Finally got a haircut..my hair stylist went a little aggressive on the sides and instead of a gradual fade , trimmed the entire sides and back with 2mm length 🤦 

I look like a member of Peaky Fokin Blinders😂

Few Observations:~

~Hairline looks really good and natural.

~Hair density has improved a Lot since last time.

~There are a few weak spots under harsh lightning conditions on the front and left side but under normal light ..it looks really good🙂

~ Longer the hair..Curlier they get😄

Because of thin caliber hair get curlier under their own weight as they get longer..

Need to learn about hair management (blow dry, hair products like clay etc)

~Temple points look very natural BUT..

Left Temple looks a bit sparse..I comb my hair from left to right and it is not very pointed..

Right Temple point is very good though it also looks a bit light...( I have very thin hair caliber and i also have very fair skin so it is what it is)

Also right Temple point hides under my hair style 😄

Dr Priyadarshini told me last time to wait 2 months before we take a call on what to do about it..Will visit the clinic and update later..

@Eugenix Hair Science posted my 8 month video..I wish they waited..it looks so much better now😃

Posting a few pics under different lightning conditions @Melvin- Moderator @Berba11 @JC71 @SLA

JPEG_20220123_005111_4043015872498665388.jpg

JPEG_20220123_005140_406999441513448657.jpg

JPEG_20220123_005200_3316197552320662317.jpg

JPEG_20220124_163705_659075539412976853.jpg

JPEG_20220124_163721_2860435087436401036.jpg

JPEG_20220124_163737_6365361393067887241.jpg

JPEG_20220124_163754_3948537803460990022.jpg

JPEG_20220124_163806_3239174618558029728.jpg

JPEG_20220124_163826_3762786248468265610.jpg

JPEG_20220124_163622_7813840238600961149.jpg

JPEG_20220124_163646_2991055452121216180.jpg

JPEG_20220124_163551_2239003687468368616.jpg

JPEG_20220124_163606_773578012000543221.jpg

JPEG_20220124_201324_3568093323551880191.jpg

JPEG_20220124_201346_3276296124915587758.jpg

I think your hair looks phenomenal. However, do keep sharing your updates even on the 12th and 18 months too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

On 2/16/2022 at 7:01 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

@George Clooney

Journey threads are not appropriate to be discussing this, there’s already a thread discussing temple points. Trying to point out flaws on someone’s thread is unacceptable. Do not do it again. 

I would be very cautious of advocating this -- this should not be an advertising forum. A large reason HRN has any integrity is because part of its purpose is to increase transparency in the hair transplant industry. Censoring opinion in the guise of "maintaining a positive environment" comes across as being profoundly commercially motivated.

We can't provide constructive criticism in threads? The entire forum is *filled* with threads discussing the quality of hair transplant outcomes. You're singling me out unfairly because you have a bias towards this clinic. Essentially doing the same thing you did with Diep back in the day.

I'm not going to censor my opinion if I can provide constructive feedback. If you'd like to ban me, feel free. It's you forum, if you want to turn it into an advertising platform that's your choice but I can assure you will come back and bite you.

• Like 3

• Administrators
3 hours ago, George Clooney said:

I would be very cautious of advocating this -- this should not be an advertising forum. A large reason HRN has any integrity is because part of its purpose is to increase transparency in the hair transplant industry. Censoring opinion in the guise of "maintaining a positive environment" comes across as being profoundly commercially motivated.

We can't provide constructive criticism in threads? The entire forum is *filled* with threads discussing the quality of hair transplant outcomes. You're singling me out unfairly because you have a bias towards this clinic. Essentially doing the same thing you did with Diep back in the day.

I'm not going to censor my opinion if I can provide constructive feedback. If you'd like to ban me, feel free. It's you forum, if you want to turn it into an advertising platform that's your choice but I can assure you will come back and bite you.

This forum was created for patients interested in sharing their genuine reviews. Patients who put themselves out there. We exist because of guys like @ADil who share their experience. I will not have anyone posting to try and nitpick them and bring them down, especially someone who doesn’t share themselves, and is anonymous. 

The reason everyone comes here is to see real reviews, the moment people feel uncomfortable posting because they may get nitpicked and brought down, is the moment this forum dies, and that I will not allow. Sharing real reviews and experiences isn’t advertising. That’s the reason why we hold these reviews so highly. No one is being paid to post, they post because they’re paying it forward to help others out there see what a genuine candid result looks like. 

We are all entitled to our own opinions. But there’s no WAY in hell, I’m gonna start allowing random anonymous posters bring down those who contribute to our community. You can call it whatever you like. There is a time and place to discuss opinions and critiques, reviews are not one of them, point, blank, period. 

• Like 3

View my thread

On 2/15/2022 at 8:24 PM, George Clooney said:

Yes agreed.

One thing I would say looking at this case a second time is that the frontal hairline is *slightly* sparse/pluggy in pics.

It's a tough balance between survival and density but this is probably at the lower end of what we see from Eugenix (which is a testament to their consistency).

If OP usually wears his hair down or doesn't mind it's probably not worth a second pass, but he might benefit from a few hundred along the hairline.

Hi sir, 

I get what you're saying but i'd like you to see it from a different perspective

It might look sparse at first sight, but this isn't even his final result. He has at least 2-3 months left of final growth. Even if it was his final result, the hairs are all thin singles on the first 2 rows, which is all that matters!

This patient has very dark hair follicles and since it is styled upwards, it may give you the conclusion that the grafts might of been implanted in upward incorrect direction giving a pluggy appearance.. which isn't the case here.  Eugenix are masters of creating the perfect slits, for the grafts to be implanted. All you have to do is have a look at those perfect temple points.  Also, it's pretty tight on the hairline.. not sure where you plan on implanting grafts and I bet there is some crazy direct light pointing on his hair as well, which never helps anyone

I think I said enough

As I stated in a previous reply, this is an excellent result 

And to @ADil I say.. good luck for more healthy growth + enjoy the haircuts! 😊

• Valued Contributor
On 2/15/2022 at 7:24 PM, George Clooney said:

Yes agreed.

Consider this is a zoomed in close up of a hairline we already know to be a HT and that we’re scrutinising carefully. 

The primary question we should always be considering is naturalness & detectability. There’s just no way in hell anyone who doesn’t already know this is a HT would know any differently. It easily passes the critical tests. 

Pretty much all first pass HT’s could benefit from a 2nd pass for refinement and/or density. 

• Like 1

Let's remember that Adil mentioned in first post, that he chose conservative approach. And in his situation it was good choice, because before operation he wasn't on medication(finasteride) if i understood correctly.

Name of topic is NW3 2612 grafts, but pictures before operation indicate that he was more likely Norwood 4.

2600 grafts for Norwood 4 is very little number of grafts. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Let's remember that Adil mentioned in first post, that he chose conservative approach. And in his situation it was good choice, because before operation he wasn't on medication(finasteride) if i understood correctly.

Name of topic is NW3 2612 grafts, but pictures before operation indicate that he was more likely Norwood 4.

2600 grafts for Norwood 4 is very little number of grafts. 

conservative and awesome result! Super natural; you look like a changed man.

• Administrators

This result was $1 per graft, let that sink in, $1!

E84B7AB3-7664-4745-8F42-AB8524A69E51.jpeg

• Like 3

View my thread

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, JC71 said:

Just amazing value. Why even risk a “mill” for the same or less ? 

Going to a mill is just foolish when you can achieve this at Eugenix at the lowest package. 

• Like 3

View my thread