Dr. Bisanga 2,977 grafts FUE

ajbd069

• Administrators

How the hell is this 4 months!! 🤯🤯 you look amazing man!

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Perhaps the oral minoxidil speeding up the process? Congrats my friend, I’m waiting to have an in person consultation with Bisanga as I feel he’s the most open and honest surgeon around, alongside his amazing results. 

• Like 1

On 5/22/2021 at 12:33 AM, ajbd069 said:

Below an update just shy of 4 months with a fresh haircut. First two pictures with blow dried hair. Last 3 incl. some styling paste. Very last one is taken from the same spot as the above pictures (in front of a window). The other 4 are in the bathroom - two of which in direct sunlight.

Happy to get your thoughts. I think it is coming in quite nicely already.

IMG_3656 (2).jpg

IMG_3657.jpg

IMG_3658 (2).jpg

IMG_3659.jpg

IMG_3661.jpg

Thanks for the update. Looking great already!

• Like 1

Dr B seems to have very fast growers/relatively low shedding post HT (I'd include myself). I'm guessing this is due to the amount of time the graft spends outside of the body. I was a little zoned out from the valium, but from what I recall, the majority of the grafts were left in the donor post punching, prior to transfer to recipient. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2021 at 9:01 PM, rj. said:

Dr B seems to have very fast growers/relatively low shedding post HT (I'd include myself). I'm guessing this is due to the amount of time the graft spends outside of the body. I was a little zoned out from the valium, but from what I recall, the majority of the grafts were left in the donor post punching, prior to transfer to recipient. 

Interesting observation. He's definitely a very professional, skilled surgeon. 

P.S. Thanks Hair Restoration team for the recent insta live with Dr. Bisanga. It was very informative.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

4 months and 3 weeks 

First two pictures wet and combed back. Last 2 pictures dry. Needless to say that I'm extremely happy with the progress so far. You can see from the top down view that it is still see through, hence I'm hoping for much more growth and thickening to happen in the next few months :) 

IMG_3915 (2).jpg

IMG_3916 (2).jpg

IMG_3917 (2).jpg

IMG_3918 (2).jpg

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Apologies for the radio silence. Attached 2 pictures I was just able to find. One at ~6 months outside in direct sunlight and another at night with rather bad quality I must admit. I'm extremely happy with the result so far and will share a propper update after getting a haircut next week (my hair is getting quite long and messy by now :))

IMG_3987.thumb.jpg.523b9903d93cced6e6cd3797e4ba357c.jpg58C0E41C-B49B-4CFA-AD78-356A9A2C8B3D.thumb.png.608eb85f66c51e7461e90f8c8c39e00c.png

Wow. Just wow. Don't want to pester, but if you have one just like this but showing your hairline would be great. 

The reason is that I am just very impressed about how natural your hairline looked like and this deserves to go down in the books

Looks absolutely fantastic - congratulations. I have seen consistent results from BHR over the years, however I haven't seen Dr Bisanga cover that amount of real estate so efficiently before with what I would consider to be quite a modest amount of grafts - your HGI seemed nothing out of the ordinary, did he mention to you that you have thick hair calibre ?

Final two questions - how are you getting on with the 5mg daily oral minox? And where in the world are you . . that street, blue skies, and green leaves looks beautiful! 

Thank you :) 

Dr B did not mention anything regarding my hair calibre but my hair dressers used to tell me that I have quite thick hair.

I’m getting along quite well with the minox - no sides and my hair quality seems to be improved as well. I’m in Germany :) 

• Like 1