Best Footballer Hair Transplants

10 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Awesome. I remember he was on social media a few years ago talking about needing to go to Hasson and Wong.  

I think after Conte’s trip to them, they have become a bit of a go to amongst the premier league stars - did Klopp also go there ? 

That’s when I believe he got it done a couple years back.
I’m not sure where Klopp went, but his had his hair and teeth done. Would be great if we could find out where some of these guys went. 
Just seen Joelen Lescott on the tv now and realised his had his hairline done too.

1B708333-0821-41CA-8E98-A36BA90CB464.jpeg

44C49F7C-6B50-41EA-A0AB-26041C08A72F.png

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Craig2412 said:

That’s when I believe he got it done a couple years back.
I’m not sure where Klopp went, but his had his hair and teeth done. Would be great if we could find out where some of these guys went. 
Just seen Joelen Lescott on the tv now and realised his had his hairline done too.

1B708333-0821-41CA-8E98-A36BA90CB464.jpeg

44C49F7C-6B50-41EA-A0AB-26041C08A72F.png

I’ve seen him do commentary. I believe Klopp may have gone to Dr. De Reys, I could be wrong. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
On 2/21/2021 at 4:43 AM, 1hunter1 said:

Because that question came up...Jürgen Klopp as well as Benedikt Höwedes went to Dr. Villnow in Dusseldorf/Germany 

Oh yes, I believe he worked with De Reys right?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

What do you guys reckon Kyle walker has done? Hair fibers or hair transplant? 

D9BF5787-4F7E-4465-9A4F-6AF8052F8C8A.jpeg

View my thread

• Administrators
6 hours ago, 1hunter1 said:

Peter Gulacsi. Goalkeeper from RB Leipzig did his surgery at a clinic in Budapest. He´s from Hungary originally 

b-peter-gulacsi-271017.jpg

uefa-champions-league-red-bull-leipzig-v

He has a good result overall imo. His crown is thinning already but still ok

looks conservative, do you know if he went to a hair mill or an actual legitimate surgeon.

View my thread

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Curious25 said:

8E221E73-2FA7-4D33-AD53-6E8ADEC17F32.jpeg

Looks like it could be an HT or maybe smp cause I don’t see any FUE scarring.

View my thread

On 2/22/2021 at 5:19 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

What do you guys reckon Kyle walker has done? Hair fibers or hair transplant? 

D9BF5787-4F7E-4465-9A4F-6AF8052F8C8A.jpeg

If I was guessing I would say hair fibres. I’ve noticed his crown the last couple of years. It looks like hair fibres for match days and natural for training.

E92D979B-C84E-442B-9A9C-0BE70419DC1E.jpeg

Edited by Craig2412
  • Like 1

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, Craig2412 said:

Just watching the Liverpool game and clear to see Mane has had a transplant and in the early stages of it starting to come through

A205CACC-D1A4-4502-9B66-0E7C692E5E45.jpeg

E9EA3059-6DDE-40E4-8E95-496BDAF546FE.jpeg

Good catch, it looks better, but obviously we’ll have to see if he can join the ranks of Fabregas.

View my thread

• Administrators

Saw a picture of zlatan recently, not sure if he’s hiding his recession or if he got something done BDF5BF36-BB44-4D19-AC39-0D464D3845AD.png

image.jpeg

View my thread

Does anyone think that taking fin could affect a footballer's performance? Mane's level has really declined this season for instance and given he's had a transplant it's possible he's also taking fin. I remember Arsene Wenger alluding to not wanting his players taking hair loss medication before so maybe there is something to it? Though that is very easy for him to say as a 70 year old with an NW1 hairline 😂

Edited by BLE123

• Administrators
1 hour ago, BLE123 said:

Does anyone think that taking fin could affect a footballer's performance? Mane's level has really declined this season for instance and given he's had a transplant it's possible he's also taking fin. I remember Arsene Wenger alluding to not wanting his players taking hair loss medication before so maybe there is something to it? Though that is very easy for him to say as a 70 year old with an NW1 hairline 😂

It used to be banned, but I don't really think it would have that much of an effect. Most footballers have peak years, which Mane may have just left. There are only two players in the world who have been consistent every season. I bet CR7 probably takes fin just in case lol. 

View my thread

2 hours ago, BLE123 said:

I've always wondered this, same thing kinda happened to rooney.

Considering how preciously top players are treated, cared for and scrutinised these days - RE their training, nutrition, recovery, sleep etc - I’d be surprised if club doctors would allow for it. 

I’m not suggesting it would 100% adversely affect their performance, however it certainly wouldn’t provide additional benefit or support from a physical or athletic standpoint - theoretically it would prove disadvantageous. 
Arguably psychologically yes, if it maintained or regrew their hair and this was of such emotional stress or concern, it may help performance in this sense. 

But like I say, I’d be very surprised. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Has anyone else noticed that insigne looks like Guardiola’s son, except without the MPB gene. That hairline is unreal.  I was shocked that the picture on the right isn’t pep.

image.jpeg

• Haha 4

View my thread

• 3 weeks later...

I always thought Antonio Conte is wearing a wig, wow!

Shaqiris surgeon, like Klopp and Höwedes, was Dr Villnow. He does almost all the celebrity hair transplants in Germany. He is pretty expensive, does only FUT and there are a lot of subpar results. I would not reccomend choosing him.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Forty Six & 2 said:

I always thought Antonio Conte is wearing a wig, wow!

Shaqiris surgeon, like Klopp and Höwedes, was Dr Villnow. He does almost all the celebrity hair transplants in Germany. He is pretty expensive, does only FUT and there are a lot of subpar results. I would not reccomend choosing him.

How do you know that was shaqiris surgeon? Doesn’t look like shaqiri had FUT.

View my thread

On 3/18/2021 at 11:54 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Has anyone else noticed that insigne looks like Guardiola’s son, except without the MPB gene. That hairline is unreal.  I was shocked that the picture on the right isn’t pep.

image.jpeg

Wow! What a resemblance.  But to be honest: Insigne would look better with a NW1 hairline than this 15 year olds hairline IMO. 

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, Gasthoerer said:

Wow! What a resemblance.  But to be honest: Insigne would look better with a NW1 hairline than this 15 year olds hairline IMO. 

He’s got hair for days, sorta like his fellow countryman Pelle. I can only dream of having that hair lol

image.jpeg

View my thread