WHAT DOCTOR OR CLINIC TO GO TO

newlad

Hello everyone, im looking forward to do a HT in 2021, i have done extensive research and i have narrowed down to DR KORAY ERDOGAN, DR CINIK AND NOW HAIR CLINIC ISTANBUL, however of these 3 i am not sure what to pick as a center to do my HT, i have asked before on this forum but i did not get any answers, i would ask this again kindly gents, please assist me with your expreinces and advice if at all NOW HAIR CLINIC OR ERDOGAN OR CINIK IS GOOD

3 hours ago, newlad said:

Hello everyone, im looking forward to do a HT in 2021, i have done extensive research and i have narrowed down to DR KORAY ERDOGAN, DR CINIK AND NOW HAIR CLINIC ISTANBUL, however of these 3 i am not sure what to pick as a center to do my HT, i have asked before on this forum but i did not get any answers, i would ask this again kindly gents, please assist me with your expreinces and advice if at all NOW HAIR CLINIC OR ERDOGAN OR CINIK IS GOOD

Will gladly give you free consultant, I am the rep of HDC clinic in Cyprus near to Greece, you can also read my blog here about my HT repair procedure by Dr. Maras. 

You are welcome to PM 

• Like 3

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

I agree with @JohnAC71, HLC, Pekiner and maybe Hakan Doganay, I wouldn't go with anyone else in Turkey. But best to avoid Turkey altogether. 

The ones you mentioned, technically they are all hairmills, with Cinik there's a chance to get a decent result if you go with his premium package where he has more involvement. Erdogan's clinic operates on many people a day with techs only doing all the operation, no wonder I've seen a lot of poor results recently. Even on this forum there's some people who complain their hairline is littered with multis, etc. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UnbaldEagle said:

I agree with @JohnAC71, HLC, Pekiner and maybe Hakan Doganay, I wouldn't go with anyone else in Turkey. But best to avoid Turkey altogether. 

The ones you mentioned, technically they are all hairmills, with Cinik there's a chance to get a decent result if you go with his premium package where he has more involvement. Erdogan's clinic operates on many people a day with techs only doing all the operation, no wonder I've seen a lot of poor results recently. Even on this forum there's some people who complain their hairline is littered with multis, etc. 

To suggest Doganay as an option but recommend against ASMED is mind numbingly absurd. It’s fine to think another clinic is better but when you say “techs doing all the operation” no you’re being totally disingenuous and jumping on a negativity bandwagon without knowing what you’re talking about.

• Administrators

@JayLDD

While I agree what you say about Doganay, we should withhold personal attacks. @UnbaldEagle is a new member, still learning, there’s no need for personal attacks. 

I will say this, asmed while heavily tech-based, are probably the best tech-based clinic, I put them above Cinik. There was a lapse in results for about a year or so, but it appears to be moving back on the right track. The information we got from Doganays previous rep, included re-using needles, etc. Basically lacking fundamental sterilization practices. It goes far beyond poor growth or refinement (lack ther-of). 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

24 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

@JayLDD

While I agree what you say about Doganay, we should withhold personal attacks. @UnbaldEagle is a new member, still learning, there’s no need for personal attacks. 

I will say this, asmed while heavily tech-based, are probably the best tech-based clinic, I put them above Cinik. There was a lapse in results for about a year or so, but it appears to be moving back on the right track. The information we got from Doganays previous rep, included re-using needles, etc. Basically lacking fundamental sterilization practices. It goes far beyond poor growth or refinement (lack ther-of). 

Totally agree! I understand that having multiple surgeries at the same time at Asmed could lead to an impression of impersonality... But the pure argument of having techs conducting the extraction and the graft placements seems quite weak to me - I experienced the same with hattingenhair (dividing the FUT stripe into grafts and final graft placement was also done by the tech team) which obviously deliver consistently outstanding results.

Edited by Mario_s90

1 hour ago, JayLDD said:

To suggest Doganay as an option but recommend against ASMED is mind numbingly absurd. It’s fine to think another clinic is better but when you say “techs doing all the operation” no you’re being totally disingenuous and jumping on a negativity bandwagon without knowing what you’re talking about.

But the techs are doing the surgery, Erdogan is supervising them, I will reiterate that until it numbs your mind some more. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, UnbaldEagle said:

But the techs are doing the surgery, Erdogan is supervising them, I will reiterate that until it numbs your mind some more. 

Sorry, but this is not correct. Erdogan does the analysis, defines the strategy, controls both the extraction and placement and does the incisions himself. Regarding my previous post, in other clinics the procedure is almost the same (apart from the fact that they probably run not multiple surgeries the same day).

16 minutes ago, Mario_s90 said:

Sorry, but this is not correct. Erdogan does the analysis, defines the strategy, controls both the extraction and placement and does the incisions himself. Regarding my previous post, in other clinics the procedure is almost the same (apart from the fact that they probably run not multiple surgeries the same day).

I wonder how he can perform all these steps when having up to 8 surgeries a day. If he did all above mentioned on your surgery, that's great, happy for you, maybe you're the exception and not the rule. 

This is turning into Asmed apologetism here, so I'll stop, don't think it's fair to hijack OP's thread. 

3 hours ago, mustang said:

Go to Dr Mwamba or Dra Vila

Both are charging 2.50 euros per graft. Both top surgeons with world class results

Belgium and Spain.

Don't go to Turkey.

Dr. Villa has techs do 100% of her extractions.

This whole thing about Turkey BAD, [this area] of the world GOOD is starting to enter into the territory of offensive.

It's "who" you go to, not "where" you go to that matters. Belgium isn't performing your surgery. Spain isn't performing your surgery.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, PizzaWolf said:

Dr. Villa has techs do 100% of her extractions.

This whole thing about Turkey BAD, [this area] of the world GOOD is starting to enter into the territory of offensive.

It's "who" you go to, not "where" you go to that matters. Belgium isn't performing your surgery. Spain isn't performing your surgery.

That's weird, I remember her do my extractions vividly. But if she does know, it doesn't matter, so does Couto, the best in the world probably.

I am sorry you think it's offensive but it's the truth. I have had 4 surgeries in Turkey, 4 in Belgium and 2 in Spain. The Standards are highly different so yes, the country and there colleagues are setting the standard to be competitive. In turkey any joker can do surgery, there is hundreds of clinics and only a couple of decent guys.

22 minutes ago, mustang said:

That's weird, I remember her do my extractions vividly. But if she does know, it doesn't matter, so does Couto, the best in the world probably.

I am sorry you think it's offensive but it's the truth. I have had 4 surgeries in Turkey, 4 in Belgium and 2 in Spain. The Standards are highly different so yes, the country and there colleagues are setting the standard to be competitive. In turkey any joker can do surgery, there is hundreds of clinics and only a couple of decent guys.

Of your 10 surgeries, who was the best?

6 hours ago, mustang said:

It seems to me that surgeons like Pekiner or Keser have higher standards than most other top surgeons, no? They do the entire procedure using manual FUE and stick and place, usually no more than 1000 grafts per day.

Edited by giegnosiganoe

• Administrators

@mustang

I value your input as someone who’s gone to a lot of different doctors, including Turkey. I agree with what you say. There are good clinics in Turkey no doubt, but if the price is comparable I’d go elsewhere personally. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Thanks Melvin

None of the doctors have disappointed. Just some stood out more than others. Knowledge, warmth, patient care and growth which is the ultimate bar.

My best growth I had with Feriduni, Vila and Mwamba. Keser was OK the first 2 but the third surgery barely anything grew and since then his cases have gone downhill. 

Feriduni's patient care it's out of this world

Couto's knowledge is out of this world

Mwamba's technical skills are out of this world. He can extract grafts from any part of the body without transection. 

HLC growth was great as well

• Like 1

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, mustang said:

Thanks Melvin

None of the doctors have disappointed. Just some stood out more than others. Knowledge, warmth, patient care and growth which is the ultimate bar.

My best growth I had with Feriduni, Vila and Mwamba. Keser was OK the first 2 but the third surgery barely anything grew and since then his cases have gone downhill. 

Feriduni's patient care it's out of this world

Couto's knowledge is out of this world

Mwamba's technical skills are out of this world. He can extract grafts from any part of the body without transection. 

HLC growth was great as well

Man, I would highly appreciate it if you created a thread talking about your experiences. It really is invaluable. 

View my thread