2500 - 2700 grafts FUE with Dr. Bisanga in Brussels.

cbc3113

• Administrators

Incredible transformation 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Elvis is in the building wow

• Haha 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

Seriously though man this is impressive as hell 61C7EC2A-3730-4B9B-9DFD-1C67C2BC42A9.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

View my thread

5 hours ago, cbc3113 said:

Does anyone think I should stop cutting my own hair and go to a proper hairdresser? 😁

I wouldn't change a thing. Your hair looks excellent and if you are happy to continue doing so, then why not?

One of the many "luxuries" post procedure however is going for your "first" hair cut with your new locks.

Thrilled for you!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators
8 hours ago, cbc3113 said:

Does anyone think I should stop cutting my own hair and go to a proper hairdresser? 😁

I think you’re doing a great job, the fade looks good. I cut my own hair now too since Covid, don’t think I’m ever going back. I save myself $60 a month 😅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

View my thread

10 hours ago, cbc3113 said:

Have you tried styling it with some hair product? Like maybe a clay or putty? I use this one... it's no-shine and has a thickening effect. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005CWJ1YW/

• Administrators
26 minutes ago, cbc3113 said:

Yeah, I do look much younger than my age. Even before the HT

I can only imagine now man, must be insane. Do you get carded?

View my thread

4 minutes ago, MachoVato said:

Have you tried styling it with some hair product? Like maybe a clay or putty? I use this one... it's no-shine and has a thickening effect. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005CWJ1YW/

Funny you asked. I just purchased a Clay product from Amazon yesterday to try. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07KB39L6L?ref=ppx_pt2_mob_b_prod_image

10 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I can only imagine now man, must be insane. Do you get carded?

I don’t because there’s never been a reason to. I don’t drink nor smoke or go anywhere that would need me to be carded due to looking too young. 

Edited by cbc3113

46 minutes ago, cbc3113 said:

Yeah, I do look much younger than my age. Even before the HT

You looked younger than your age pre HT - WOW!

And look at you now. I wish I had that problem!

• Thanks 1

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

40 minutes ago, Raphael84 said:

You looked younger than your age pre HT - WOW!

And look at you now. I wish I had that problem!

Looking young pre-HT was mostly due to my face and body type. I’m thin and muscular. Having more hair now has certainly accentuated the younger look. 

Oh yeah! Much better! 

With the flash, we can still see some scalp, but the hair looks so much thicker. For me, it's an art to figure out how much to use. Too much and it gets clumpy. Too little and it just looks dry. Keep using it!

Here's the look I'm trying for. I don't think my hair will lay down like that, but if I grow it out... maybe? I dunno.

954127826_Screenshot2021-08-28100125.jpg.b6f3459c83efb6d8d1c0a010c591397b.jpg

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Andrei said:

How did you get in touch with bhr clinic , i sent them a email but they did not answer. They have a whatsapp phone ?

Have you tried the forums virtual consultation link:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/physician/Belgium/Christian-Bisanga/667

Either @slor @Raphael84could chime in 🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @Andrei

I hope you are well.

Im not sure which email you may have contacted the clinic on but dont hesitate to email me and it will be my pleasure to assist.

ian@drchristianbisanga.com

Thanks

• Like 1