2500 - 2700 grafts FUE with Dr. Bisanga in Brussels.

cbc3113

Hi Andrei, please also make sure to check spam! We are seeing this as an issue at times and here a few said of a problem but then found emails in that folder from us. Ian once he has your email will be able to liaise with Dr.B for you. 

• Like 1

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Bro you’re literally Elvis 

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...

Month Eleven

Not much to report other than I’ve noticed lately (yes, it took eleven months) that using flash on my camera seems to make my hair look thicker, which I feel it’s misleading.  Here are the pictures with no flash. 

I’m thinking of going for a second HT to take care of the untreated areas and to add a little more density.

D78E47D3-9435-46A6-BE34-FF10A7FCA82C.jpeg

A0471F52-3A64-4EB3-B3C3-367F6F8E4A22.jpeg

A2EB3FA3-E6A4-4E1B-B899-FB889478BCC1.jpeg

Edited by cbc3113
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cbc3113 said:

One year

367D522C-F9EE-4EBB-83C6-1FF2B5A2A5B7.jpeg

D532343E-92D2-42DB-90C0-60E831EDD53F.jpeg

485E4EEE-F78D-41CA-84E6-493C755B0C79.jpeg

Can't believe it has been one year already. This will be my final and last update and will include my thoughts and questions answered. I will try to stay as partial as I can.

How happy are you with your HT? - I'm happy but not overwhelmingly. Wish I could have more density.

Knowing what you know now, would you still have done it? - Absolutely! My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.

Would you go to the same surgeon (Dr. Bisanga)? - Yes. There's no question that Dr. Bisanga is good at what he does, but know that there are cheaper options (with similar quality) out there. Belgium was a convenient option for me during the pandemic where international travels were restricted. And I can afford it.

How much did you pay? - ~10K Euro for 2744 grafts.

Will you be doing a second HT? - Probably at some point. But despise the lack of density, I'm still happy with the result. As a matter of fact, you get used to this new you very quickly. I only realize how much improvement there has been when I look at pictures pre-HT.

Will you be going to the same surgeon with your second HT? Possibly. But I'm also attracted by some locations elsewhere (South Korea, Turkey, etc.) where you get a package deal. I like not having to worry about looking for airfare, hotel, airport transportation, etc. Not sure why Dr. Bisanga doesn't offer all inclusive package deals like many others do.

Hope my review and experience will help others still thinking of going through a HT.

Edited by cbc3113
  • Like 1