2500 - 2700 grafts FUE with Dr. Bisanga in Brussels.

cbc3113

Month two.

Not much going on to the naked eye but if you take high resolution pictures and zoom in, you can make out some very fine hairs growing. Hopefully they get thicker. 

Hopefully, the shedding is over by now. Haven't noticed any recently.

I like to keep my hair short (sides and back). So have cut them several times this past two months.  

3A526A5F-1FB1-44E2-88A6-BA8148E15DF6.jpeg

D127A3D2-08B9-4DC0-9A84-4B3A7D0A042C.jpeg

0D877C73-49AD-4768-A5C8-E1CB6FBDB42F.jpeg

820A0E71-0C5E-4B59-A171-862500EF4297.jpeg

DCA96A2F-15E2-4F76-8CFC-3C7E9F1080C1.jpeg

6602DAA9-3AF9-473E-AC4D-1C26064125C2.jpeg

CE27C22F-4DF1-446E-A8C2-C3D63B9BA382.jpeg

Edited by cbc3113
  • Like 1

@cbc3113 Thanks for the update. The first 2 months post surgery are generally the toughest as you have the initial healing phase and most intense redness, without the excitement of new growth. Once patients are past the first 2 to 3 months, then good things are not too far away and you have much to look forward to.

• Like 2

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Definitely looks like it’s improving and growth is starting 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

51 minutes ago, cbc3113 said:

Thank you for your positive comments. Hard to see progress when you look at your hair everyday.

It can be hard to see progress when checking every day, especially these smaller and subtle changes in the early stages.
The below photo comparing pre surgery and 3 months post, show the beginnings of growth which is very positive at this early stage and I look forward to seeing what the next months will bring.

1047996483_Screenshot2021-02-25at13_15_55.thumb.png.0acf78b6361ffca77242b68fe1f814f5.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you @cbc3113for the update. A few of us in anticipation for this update and what a great 30 days it has been.
Well on your way now and showing some great early growth. You can clearly see the angles of the hairline and even at this stage it is looking very natural without any signs of surgery. 
Im very excited for the next months and many thanks and compliments on the photo quality, lighting and angles. It really does make a big difference in the presentation and having that much more understanding of your evolution.

1782311857_Screenshot2021-03-24at08_38_23.thumb.png.e97b50e8630528a2756e8370c5a7e4b7.png

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Raphael84 said:

Thank you @cbc3113for the update. A few of us in anticipation for this update and what a great 30 days it has been.
Well on your way now and showing some great early growth. You can clearly see the angles of the hairline and even at this stage it is looking very natural without any signs of surgery. 
Im very excited for the next months and many thanks and compliments on the photo quality, lighting and angles. It really does make a big difference in the presentation and having that much more understanding of your evolution.

1782311857_Screenshot2021-03-24at08_38_23.thumb.png.e97b50e8630528a2756e8370c5a7e4b7.png

Thank you. It’s getting a lot more exciting for sure. 

• Administrators

This is looking to be a home run 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 1 month later...

@cbc3113 Looking great at 5 months. Extremely natural and undetectable even at this stage. This is a great example of optimal planning in terms of design and appropriate placing density when taking into account density in the donor area. Very pleased for you and of course at 5 months, we have further improvement to look forward to.

Thanks as always for the update.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for your comment. 

I like the hairline too. A little more density and it’ll be perfect. 

I had been cutting my own hair since HT. Went to my barber for the first time last week and she was shocked. 😁

I’m sure going to the barber is a milestone for many if not all who have had a HT

Edited by cbc3113

• Administrators

Looks incredible at 5 months wow

View my thread