Dr. Bruno Ferreira | FUE 3219 grafts | 29/05/2020

PT#31

This looks exactly like me haha! Great result in just 7 months!

I'm jealous you already managed to get 2nd HT. I'm booked now for 3rd & 4th of June which is so far...! :D

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

3 hours ago, Rolandas said:

This looks exactly like me haha! Great result in just 7 months!

I'm jealous you already managed to get 2nd HT. I'm booked now for 3rd & 4th of June which is so far...! :D

Thanks! Yours look pretty good also. Super natural! And when I watch to your videos, I agree with absolutely everything you say about the Dr. Bruno and the staff. They were amazing!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PT#31 said:

Thanks! Yours look pretty good also. Super natural! And when I watch to your videos, I agree with absolutely everything you say about the Dr. Bruno and the staff. They were amazing!

I think I have to talk more about them as I usually don't say anything :D

Indeed hairline looks extremely natural and so far from what I've seen it's one of the best looking ones! I hope Dr. Ferreira won't destroy it on the second pass by adding more density haha

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2021 at 2:26 AM, Min12 said:

Any updates?

Just did 4 months now, after the second surgery and everything is going well. I have to update you guys with some photos. Will try to do it next weekend. Sorry!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I haven't done updates for so long... sorry for that.

I had my second surgery on the 7th and 8th of January - mid-scalp and crown. In this second surgery I've done 2980 grafts with a ratio of 2.61 hairs/graft.

The surgery went again very well and I loved Dr. Bruno Ferreira's performance as well as his team of nurses.

In the first 2 months, almost the entire implanted hair fell (please see the photos) but afterwards the evolution has been very positive.

I did 6 months on the 8th of July (please see the photos) and I think the results are amazing so far (considering my case and my expectations). I already have very interesting coverage and love how natural it's looking - this was something very very important for me.

I remain super happy with the choice I made with Dr. Bruno Ferreira.

I'll keep you posted and will give you feedback in the next months.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

7.PNG

8.PNG

9.PNG

10.PNG

11.PNG

• Like 3

Holy cow what a turn around in just 4 months between month 2 and 6!!! O_O

I was looking at first pics and thinking "looks exactly like me". Hoping to get something similar!

Follow me on YouTube

1 hour ago, Rolandas said:

Holy cow what a turn around in just 4 months between month 2 and 6!!! O_O

I was looking at first pics and thinking "looks exactly like me". Hoping to get something similar!

Indeed. The evolution is crazy since month 2. My hair is darker than my “original” color which also helps to have a better coverage. Very happy so far! Will see how it goes in the next 6 months.

5 minutes ago, Min12 said:

Is there an image of the donor post extraction from the 2nd surgery?

Please see below. Right after the second day of surgery. Super clean, in my opinion. Dr. BF told me that I should have a buffer of more c. 2000 grafts in case I would like to reinforce a specific zone, in the future (that’s not my intention).

10601FF0-D8B1-4D47-96F0-D9BA5F939AD6.jpeg

F5A18349-4378-4E92-9525-1AA82AA56695.jpeg

EDDD167A-0720-4941-9CA7-2DB41081A482.jpeg

• Like 4

Wow truly amazing result!

How do you feel about the scars from the first FUE. I hope you don't mind me saying, however, they do look quite visible and large in size. Similar to @MrRolandas in appearance. Did the doctor comment on that?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, teeplant said:

How do you feel about the scars from the first FUE. I hope you don't mind me saying, however, they do look quite visible and large in size. Similar to @MrRolandas in appearance. Did the doctor comment on that?

If you look closely you will see scars are smaller on occipital area compared to temporal and parietal areas. The reason is an angle of hair growth. In these areas hair grows kind of downwards and more flat compared to occipital area, so with the same punch size scars are created slighly bigger.
Dr. Ferreira is using 0.8mm & 0.85mm (at least on me) during the surgery and I even "inspected" them during my 2nd one (being overly curious as always lol).

• Thanks 1

Follow me on YouTube

On 7/18/2021 at 10:25 AM, PT#31 said:

Please see below. Right after the second day of surgery. Super clean, in my opinion. Dr. BF told me that I should have a buffer of more c. 2000 grafts in case I would like to reinforce a specific zone, in the future (that’s not my intention).

10601FF0-D8B1-4D47-96F0-D9BA5F939AD6.jpeg

F5A18349-4378-4E92-9525-1AA82AA56695.jpeg

EDDD167A-0720-4941-9CA7-2DB41081A482.jpeg

Result looks amazing! I like that he’s not scared to take graft higher, I think if I need another ht I’ll go with him!

what size punch is he using? 

3 hours ago, JP28 said:

Result looks amazing! I like that he’s not scared to take graft higher, I think if I need another ht I’ll go with him!

what size punch is he using? 

Most of the time he used 0.8mm; sometimes 0.85mm.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, teeplant said:

In the meantime, @Rolandas has already answered you. Just wanted to add that the scars that you most see right in the middle of the donor area, are from Dr. Pekiner (don’t remember right now but I guess he used a 0.9mm-1mm punch). I think that Dr. BF’s scars are very small. Nevertheless, he told me that it depends a lot on the patient and I’m one of the cases which the scars remained more visible. But I’m totally fine with that as I use long hair.

Second result now that I've seen from him with rather large scarring. I want to beleive the whole "it depends on the patient" thing, but at the same time it seems extremely rare to see noticeable FUE scars, at least on these forums.

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 7/20/2021 at 12:59 AM, PT#31 said:

In the meantime, @Rolandas has already answered you. Just wanted to add that the scars that you most see right in the middle of the donor area, are from Dr. Pekiner (don’t remember right now but I guess he used a 0.9mm-1mm punch). I think that Dr. BF’s scars are very small. Nevertheless, he told me that it depends a lot on the patient and I’m one of the cases which the scars remained more visible. But I’m totally fine with that as I use long hair.

So the scars from Pekiner's extractions turned out more noticable than the the ones from Ferreira's?

On 7/19/2021 at 4:47 PM, ML488 said:

Second result now that I've seen from him with rather large scarring. I want to beleive the whole "it depends on the patient" thing, but at the same time it seems extremely rare to see noticeable FUE scars, at least on these forums.

Did this end up being the case?  Isn’t 0.8-0.85 pretty small?