FUE 4,600 Grafts. Dr Cinik (3 days post op)

Kruchie

On 11/11/2020 at 6:11 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Holy crap 🤩amazing results brotha, looking like Canelo Alvarez now haha

image.jpeg

Ahh thanks! I'm taking that as a huge compliment. 

20 hours ago, hairlossPA said:

those latest pics are without toppik? this is literally the dream

No Toppik, I'm not using that at the minute. I use a scalp concealer instead, which I had shampooed out before the photos, so you might see a spec here or there but no, there isn't any. I will take a photo with toppik soon, the difference is pretty drastic.

On 11/11/2020 at 1:39 PM, Baboon said:

Looks great for only 4 months😄
Are you using any meds as well? 
Would be great if you could take a side view picture as well😊

Yeah, I take Dutasteride and have recently been using Nizoral shampoo. Tbh with you though, I think Dutasteride has really helped, my hair has never been so thick and I've seen regrowth in places the HT didn't touch. That pic is a few days old, I'll take better pics of the sides tomorrow maybe. 

20201112_194518.jpg

26 minutes ago, Pauls said:

😳 Absolutely Fantastic mate. Cuffed to bits for you and only 4 months in !! 

Thank you. It's only been the past 2 weeks really where I've seen most of the growth. Hope you're doing well. 

3 minutes ago, Kruchie said:

Thank you. It's only been the past 2 weeks really where I've seen most of the growth. Hope you're doing well. 

I’ve always wondered about that, what do you tell co-workers and friends. Do you tell em it’s fin?

Now everyone will want to know what medication you are taking, then when they realize that those medication have no effect, it will be trouble for you😂😂😂

Edited by Egy
  • Haha 2

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Egy said:

Now everyone will want to know what medication you are taking, then when they realize that those medication have no effect, it will be trouble for you😂😂😂

Hahaha yes that’s true.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

54 minutes ago, Kruchie said:

I’m good mate cheers. Hair is going as well as it could be for now.... I think !! 

• Like 1

On 11/12/2020 at 9:02 PM, Egy said:

This is so funny because it's true. A few people have asked me what I'm taking for my hair, so I tell them about Fin and how I'm lucky to be such a good responder 😅, I don't mention my HT

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Kruchie said:

Hi all.

I'm just over 5 months post op now, I somewhat styled my hair a bit today and thought I'd share a photo with you all. I must say, this has been such a life altering experience for me, I've managed to come away from antidepressants and I no longer smoke cannabis. 😆😇 

20201212_145207.jpg

Wow, wow, WOW! Great result and made me emotional hearing how much this has impacted your emotional state as well! Good on you, man! It’s a fantastic result!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hairline is looking great 👍🤚.

You may be one of the best dutasteride responders I've ever seen. Your crown regrowth is amazing, and considering you had very sparse grafts place there, we can probably attribute that regrowth to dutasteride.

Which is just amazing, most people just get maintenance, a lucky few regrowth like you!

• Like 1

On 12/13/2020 at 3:17 AM, asterix0 said:

Hairline is looking great 👍🤚.

You may be one of the best dutasteride responders I've ever seen. Your crown regrowth is amazing, and considering you had very sparse grafts place there, we can probably attribute that regrowth to dutasteride.

Which is just amazing, most people just get maintenance, a lucky few regrowth like you!

Thank you 😁 I think I owe a lot of my result to Dutasteride, I feel very lucky. 

This might be a Cinik home run, and I can't believe it because it's so early still. I'm assuming you've got concealer on in that last pic? Even still, excellent job.

Dutasteride is interesting, I need to read up on it more. I've been on fin for about 4 years now and it's made a huge difference, but lately I'm starting to feel that my hair loss is resuming again, almost as if fin is no longer working. I'll check it out in more detail.

Follow my second hair transplant journey below

Caucasian - 4613 Grafts - Eugenix, Dr. Arika Bansal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...