Dr Demirsoy - 3105 Grafts - 6th July 2020

GLHF

17 hours ago, gman849 said:

Cheers. Well thought out and well played. Your moves really paid off you are in a great position. 

Thank you. Appreciate your feedback. 👌

8 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

For 8 months 😳 wow ! Can see the improvements from the last pics 👏

Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it.

Really hope it keeps getting better over the next few months!

• 1 month later...

9 Month Update

Hi all, here is my 9 month update.

I'm very happy with the results and will continue to post updates up to month 12. I'll most likely leave a 6 month gap unless anything changes significantly in either direction.

Still using fin 1mg daily and minox twice daily.

The pictures were taken after drying my hair and applying minox.

20210414_152552.thumb.jpg.4111e03b7a23d25f34ced55eb00b6e77.jpg20210414_152604.thumb.jpg.7f38384ecd01f2221b062cef65589863.jpg20210414_152610.thumb.jpg.66e398e36e3bfd7376d96db887141f88.jpg20210414_152631.thumb.jpg.a3ff56a4fb939a05164bfcc3d475f497.jpg

Just now, JohnAC71 said:

Just gets better and better ! Looks like a full result already. But you still have months to go 👌

Thanks John. I'm really pleased with how well it's progressing. 

Even if this was the end result I'd be mega happy!

• Like 1

Check you out !!! 

Been an enjoyable read through your thread just now, very impressed with your honesty with the shower and harsh lighting pics (they look fine) and very happy for you getting these fantastic results at just 9 months!!

Hair looks really nice and full of volume now, and IMO your hairline is great as it is. 

How old are you if you don’t mind me asking ? 

2 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

Check you out !!! 

Been an enjoyable read through your thread just now, very impressed with your honesty with the shower and harsh lighting pics (they look fine) and very happy for you getting these fantastic results at just 9 months!!

Hair looks really nice and full of volume now, and IMO your hairline is great as it is. 

How old are you if you don’t mind me asking ? 

Thanks, appreciate the kind words.

I tried to show honest progress as possible, as tempting as it is to choose the most flattering photos!

I'm 30 years old 👍

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can't wait for the next update! Looks fantastic. Demirsoy does really great work and is affordable - I find he doesn't dense pack, but he still gets fantastic results and is generally able to cover large parts of the head. Really satisfying seeing your old pics and your new ones side-by-side!

Edited by rob7331

Follow my second hair transplant journey below

Caucasian - 4613 Grafts - Eugenix, Dr. Arika Bansal

2 hours ago, rob7331 said:

Can't wait for the next update! Looks fantastic. Demirsoy does really great work and is affordable - I find he doesn't dense pack, but he still gets fantastic results and is generally able to cover large parts of the head. Really satisfying seeing your old pics and your new ones side-by-side!

Update coming soon, been mega busy at work but the progress is still looking good. Not a huge change from last month but still happy 🤞

I completely agree with you, he does great work and gets solid results. Rarely dense results or anything out of this world but he produces some great overall work, conservative hair lines and he won't use grafts up for the sake of it. 

He literally said no to me when I asked to fill the widows peaks in more, I'm so glad he did. 

Thanks again 🙏

• Like 1

Feeling really happy with the result so far, if it improves from here then amazing but if not then I'm 100% happy.

Note - these pictures were taken after washing and drying my hair (hair dryer) along with a small application of minox on the crown. This tends to help with the appearance (illusion) of density.

• Administrators

Looking good 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.