Dr Demirsoy - 3105 Grafts - 6th July 2020

GLHF

On 5/21/2021 at 10:16 PM, JohnAC71 said:

Man that’s a very good head of hair you now have 👏 it’s carried on improving! 

Thanks John. Really happy with it.

I can still feel new hairs poking through my crown too. Not many but a small amount!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it just me or is Demirsoy quite underrated? His work seems to be consistently good and at a very affordable price yet he's rarely mentioned when people talk about the best Turkish doctors.

This is another nice result, congrats @GLHF.

6 minutes ago, BLE123 said:

Is it just me or is Demirsoy quite underrated? His work seems to be consistently good and at a very affordable price yet he's rarely mentioned when people talk about the best Turkish doctors.

This is another nice result, congrats @GLHF.

I completely agree, he produces some solid results and its rare that people are unhappy with his work.

Maybe there are better options in Turkey but from what I could tell, he's the best option at his price tag.

Honestly would go back to him if I need a top up.

2 hours ago, GLHF said:

I completely agree, he produces some solid results and its rare that people are unhappy with his work.

Maybe there are better options in Turkey but from what I could tell, he's the best option at his price tag.

Honestly would go back to him if I need a top up.

Definitely a excellent option for the cost ! Much better option than the 1000s of hair mills 👌

Month 11 update

Here is my month 11 update, I'm still really happy with it. The only slight issue is that I stopped using minox for about 4 weeks and my crown (which is the only place i apply the minox usually) has thinned slightly which you can see on the pictures. However, I've started using minox again so hopefully it thickens back out.

Overall though, really really happy.

20210619_093717.thumb.jpg.0416fe628af99bb2b51f3f309cf0c5e8.jpg 

20210619_093715.thumb.jpg.30a2bd9a725c0ae62883014547eefd49.jpg

20210619_093416.thumb.jpg.e83da113b1ec97189332d574e2e11372.jpg

20210619_093343.thumb.jpg.6829aef491b724bf7237bdf0323a6d51.jpg

20210619_093341.thumb.jpg.55e03650ec529f2d1147850b944daa05.jpg

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

That's easily a 9/10 result right there. Easily.

I had Demirsoy as my number one choice until recently putting Eugenix above Armamed. But seeing this has me in all sorts of doubts again!

That's a brilliant and natural looking result right there. Anything else from here on in is surely just a bonus.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Berba11 said:

That's easily a 9/10 result right there. Easily.

I had Demirsoy as my number one choice until recently putting Eugenix above Armamed. But seeing this has me in all sorts of doubts again!

That's a brilliant and natural looking result right there. Anything else from here on in is surely just a bonus.

Thanks! I'm really pleased with it.

To be honest I was happy from month 8, but it has continued to improve month on month!

I'll keep updating for another few months, then maybe pause until month 18 and 24 etc. Unless there are significant changes.

Youll not go wrong with Demirsoy, but I'm sure the result will be similar with other clinics. Do you take fin and use minox?

• Valued Contributor
5 hours ago, GLHF said:

Thanks! I'm really pleased with it.

To be honest I was happy from month 8, but it has continued to improve month on month!

I'll keep updating for another few months, then maybe pause until month 18 and 24 etc. Unless there are significant changes.

Youll not go wrong with Demirsoy, but I'm sure the result will be similar with other clinics. Do you take fin and use minox?

I've literally just started using Finasteride 4 or 5 days ago (1mg daily). So far no issues to report although that's no sample size at all. Assuming I come through these 4 weeks unscathed I'll purchase a larger batch and carry on from there.

Minox no. I'm a little reluctant to be taking too much stuff at this stage. Partly because if I start to see results after taking X Y & Z, how do I know which has worked? And partly because if my mid-scalp & crown can be stabilised as they are, I'll be more than happy as it's more or less fine as it is. My frontal third is basically just a wispy and useless forlock in the middle and then completely boldness either side - nothing that minoxidil is going to save!

I'll keep an eye out for any updates you do in the future for sure.

15 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

I've literally just started using Finasteride 4 or 5 days ago (1mg daily). So far no issues to report although that's no sample size at all. Assuming I come through these 4 weeks unscathed I'll purchase a larger batch and carry on from there.

Minox no. I'm a little reluctant to be taking too much stuff at this stage. Partly because if I start to see results after taking X Y & Z, how do I know which has worked? And partly because if my mid-scalp & crown can be stabilised as they are, I'll be more than happy as it's more or less fine as it is. My frontal third is basically just a wispy and useless forlock in the middle and then completely boldness either side - nothing that minoxidil is going to save!

I'll keep an eye out for any updates you do in the future for sure.

Ah that makes sense. You'll probably see some nice results from finasteride.

Demirsoy and (I assume) most surgeons will tell you to start taking fin. Might be wrong..

If you want any more info on Demirsoy feel free to drop me a dm

Wow, awesome job! Agree with the above comment - easily a 9/10! I'm so stoked on your behalf.

Funny enough, Demirsoy and Eugenix are also my top choices right now @Berba11. Both do such incredible work. I'm blown away by how affordable Demirsoy is while still putting out pretty consistent quality.

@GLHF could you shoot me the clinic contact for Demirsoy? I filled out the online consultation form but it seems a bit broken and I haven't heard back from anybody.

Follow my second hair transplant journey below

Caucasian - 4613 Grafts - Eugenix, Dr. Arika Bansal

• Valued Contributor
6 hours ago, rob7331 said:

Wow, awesome job! Agree with the above comment - easily a 9/10! I'm so stoked on your behalf.

Funny enough, Demirsoy and Eugenix are also my top choices right now @Berba11. Both do such incredible work. I'm blown away by how affordable Demirsoy is while still putting out pretty consistent quality.

@GLHF could you shoot me the clinic contact for Demirsoy? I filled out the online consultation form but it seems a bit broken and I haven't heard back from anybody.

I think they're both pretty good choices! What put Eugenix top of the pile was the use of microscopes and their aftercare. Also their exclusive package, which involves Dr Arika almost as much as Demirsoy's involvement, actually comes in at the same price given or take! (I appreciate that they also have more expensive packages, too). So for about the same money, I think you get just a little more from Eugenix. But again, I think we'd both end up happy either way. There's obviously 5 extra hours on a plane (if flying direct) and a couple hundred quid extra for the flights, but they're otherwise very comparable.

I did Demirsoy's online consultation form and didn't hear back without two further follow up emails (in which I attached the same pictures in case they hadn't gone through initially). I'd read elsewhere that they can sometimes be harder to contact. Use their email address on the website to chase them. Muzzafer eventually sent me a detailed email so probably requires a bit of persistence.

On 6/30/2021 at 2:28 AM, rob7331 said:

I would genuinely recommend Demirsoy, purely for the peace of mind that you should get a decent result.

I'll drop you a DM with his number

On 7/1/2021 at 9:31 AM, CosmoKramer said:

WOW! Looks fantastic, man! Congrats!

Ps: I don’t see any thinning in your crown from those photos, if that’s thinning, I’d take it any day! 😉

Thanks man, appreciate it. Im extremely happy with it now.

So many people who knew me prior to having the FUE done (especially when I shaved it all off) have commented on how much better it looks!

So satisfying 

Literally just realised its time for the 12 month update!

The time has flown by! 

Will take some pictures this weekend and stick an update on. 

Most likely my last update until month 18, unless anything major changes.

2 minutes ago, 5BetaReductase said:

Looking forward to this. Demirsoy is hands down the best budget friendly surgeon in the world imo. He seems very ethical and the fact that he operates on one patient per day and does all the punches himself is great.

Thanks dude, will do the update tomorrow 🤟

Totally agree with your comments, he offers good results at a very reasonable price.

He seems to get 'good' results almost every time but rarely amazing results if that makes sense?

A safe bet overall though and id recommend him to anyone.

5 minutes ago, GLHF said:

Thanks dude, will do the update tomorrow 🤟

Totally agree with your comments, he offers good results at a very reasonable price.

He seems to get 'good' results almost every time but rarely amazing results if that makes sense?

A safe bet overall though and id recommend him to anyone.

Yeah, I get what you’re saying. I think it’s because he doesn’t go super high density like some of the other clinics that are known for “in your face results.”

personally, I would prefer the safe route and leaving my donor in good condition rather than getting botched or having poor growth Bc of high density attempts. You can always go back and add more 

6 minutes ago, 5BetaReductase said:

Yeah, I get what you’re saying. I think it’s because he doesn’t go super high density like some of the other clinics that are known for “in your face results.”

personally, I would prefer the safe route and leaving my donor in good condition rather than getting botched or having poor growth Bc of high density attempts. You can always go back and add more 

Totally agree mate, you will find better results elsewhere but he is super cautious with your donor and the end product always seems good.

I dont think he uses a particularly small punch? Which means if he starts harvesting a lot of grafts, your donor could be ruined. That's just me speculating from what other people have said, might be wrong!

I'm so glad I went with him, I have loads of grafts left for the future which ill use if needs be!

Have you had yours done?