Dr Demirsoy - 3105 Grafts - 6th July 2020

GLHF

12 minutes ago, GLHF said:

Totally agree mate, you will find better results elsewhere but he is super cautious with your donor and the end product always seems good.

I dont think he uses a particularly small punch? Which means if he starts harvesting a lot of grafts, your donor could be ruined. That's just me speculating from what other people have said, might be wrong!

I'm so glad I went with him, I have loads of grafts left for the future which ill use if needs be!

Have you had yours done?

Did he tell you what your donor capacity was?

unfortunately I have. I went a doctor many consider “one of the best” but I was left with a bad looking donor and sub par growth during my first surgery. That’s why I think its very important for doctors to focus on one patient a day and be involved in all steps. Anyway, onwards and upwards 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 5BetaReductase said:

Did he tell you what your donor capacity was?

unfortunately I have. I went a doctor many consider “one of the best” but I was left with a bad looking donor and sub par growth during my first surgery. That’s why I think its very important for doctors to focus on one patient a day and be involved in all steps. Anyway, onwards and upwards 

He didn't give me a number but he said I have loads left for any additional surgery depending on future hair loss etc

Ah really? That's so unlucky, especially if its a reputable clinic. Did the surgeon not end up doing the work? Delegated to techs?

Just be super cautious with your next procedure, hope it goes well for you buddy.

2 minutes ago, GLHF said:

He didn't give me a number but he said I have loads left for any additional surgery depending on future hair loss etc

Ah really? That's so unlucky, especially if its a reputable clinic. Did the surgeon not end up doing the work? Delegated to techs?

Just be super cautious with your next procedure, hope it goes well for you buddy.

Yep, extractions handed over fully to techs. I’m looking at options to repair the donor at this point 

10 hours ago, 5BetaReductase said:

Yep, extractions handed over fully to techs. I’m looking at options to repair the donor at this point 

Have you contacted the clinic about it?

Which clinic is it btw?

• 1 month later...

Hi guys

Please see above my 13 month update. 

I'm back on minox consistently now and I think im probably at full result. It did thin on the crown slightly as I went back onto minox at month 11, which worsened for a few weeks but seems to have sorted itself out.

Let me know what you think

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2021 at 11:21 AM, Icyraindrops said:

Wow, your results are unreal mate and even though Dr Demirsoy is highly rated on here, this gives me even more confidence when I make the trip in March!

Thanks

Good luck for your transplant. You're in good hands

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...