Advice Needed - Who to Choose in Turkey?

9 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I have seen good recent results from Yaman, every surgeon has bad results, but the majority of his results here look good. 

@Melvin L. Mayer MD yes all surgeons may have bad results but not as many as we can easily find on Yaman in forums.
Also your recommendation was a low cost Doctor charging 1€/graft when we are talking about world class surgeons like @Dr. Bruno Ferreira.

• Administrators
Just now, Portugal25 said:

@Melvin L. Mayer MD yes all surgeons may have bad results but not as many as we can easily find on Yaman in forums.
Also your recommendation was a low cost Doctor charging 1€/graft when we are talking about world class surgeons like @Dr. Bruno Ferreira.

While I agree, Dr. Bruno is a great doctor, I’m simply answering the question that pertains to Turkey. I don’t visit other forums, but I’ve seen good results from this doc here. The biggest takeaway is never let price be the deciding factor.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

55 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

@Sijac09 why do you say not to go to HLC or Dr. Bruno Ferreira? Do you have any information on these two doctors that make you believe Demirsoy to be a better option?

I assume @Sijac09 referred to the clinic in the initial post 😉 And if price is your decisive factor (even though it shouldn't) Demirsoy is IMO one of the better options. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gasthoerer said:

I assume @Sijac09 referred to the clinic in the initial post 😉 And if price is your decisive factor (even though it shouldn't) Demirsoy is IMO one of the better options. 

@Gasthoerer you are right in saying that Demirsoy is a much better option that the Turkish Hairmills (Cinik and Zyia) that @LosingMyBarnet1983 was initially considering but he’s not on the same league or as Dr. BF or HLC. 

• Thanks 1

@Portugal25 out of that list Cinik is the best that is my opinion. I am entitled to my opinion based on the results I’ve seen on forums and Facebook pages. Maybe the techs are highly trained at the clinic does that ever cross your mind ? 

in relation to yaman every clinic has bad results, even hasson and Wong has a bad result on this remember noob ? Does that mean no one should go to them anymore them that their no good? 

In fact, putting Ziya Yavuz on the same level as Cinik is a gamble.  Meanwhile, Cinik has his own clinic, while Ziya Yavuz rents the operating rooms in Turkish hospitals, making believe that they own them, as far as technicians are concerned, @Portugal25 I can guarantee you that the ones I have seen from Cinik, do not  they seemed awkward as if they were former dishwashers in restaurants up to two months before, in fact, the team that worked on me (especially a girl) was so used to doing it while discussing, I also wrote it in the presentation of my  thread.

6 hours ago, Coady said:

@Portugal25 out of that list Cinik is the best that is my opinion. I am entitled to my opinion based on the results I’ve seen on forums and Facebook pages. Maybe the techs are highly trained at the clinic does that ever cross your mind ? 

in relation to yaman every clinic has bad results, even hasson and Wong has a bad result on this remember noob ? Does that mean no one should go to them anymore them that their no good? 

@Coady almost everyone at HRN will tell you that you should never believe what you see on facebook, YouTube and instagram because those results are either cherry picked or fake!
If we want to see real results we have to check real patients posting real results! 

I did write that Cinik seems to have decent  techs putting out decent results but are you sure everyone that goes to Cinik will get a good tech team? In reality anyone that goes to Cinik will be betting on their luck to get a good tech team doing their surgery because the Doctor has zero involvement in the surgery.

In Turkey a technician is not required to have any medical background so you can have a former dishwasher doing your surgery. Therefore, I can’t recommend any of the several all inclusive Turkish hairmills like Cinik where surgeries are run by techs.

Are you seriously comparing one of the best clinic in the world H&W to a low cost Turkish Doctor at 1€/graft like Yaman?
Any amazing tech in the world would kill to work at H&W so they can always chose the best ones.
Dr. Wong and Dr. Hasson are involved in the surgery so the results aren’t solely dependent on the amazing tech team they will always have working at H&W.  

Edited by Portugal25

HLC post some great results, sometimes questionably too good.

Melvin posted my results above, and though I've had a wobble in confidence recently, I do genuinely believe Dr Yaman is a fantastic choice for anyone looking for a HT. I selected him based on his implantation pen and the videos he posts on youtube- very hard to fake those.

On 6/16/2020 at 5:47 PM, gbhscot said:

the videos he posts on youtube- very hard to fake those

The only results to keep in mind when choosing a surgeon or a clinic are the experiences posted by patients over time, most of them, videos, photos on sites, Instagram or Facebook are not true ... It is my opinion.

On 6/19/2020 at 11:17 AM, Vpac said:

Why not ASMED?

On 6/10/2020 at 9:09 AM, LosingMyBarnet1983 said:

Hello chaps, 

First time poster here. Looking to go to Turkey ASAP for a hair transplant and have been doing a lot of reading, researching, getting recommendations etc.

There are 3 that I’ve narrowed it down to:

* Dr Ziya Yavuz

* Dr Cinik

* Natural Hair Turkey - Reslan. Way cheaper than other two which worries me, but this is on the back of a friends recommendation as he went there and was over the moon with his results. At almost half the price, for no obvious though, something is troubling me (no idea what).

Any thoughts on those 3 at all, or if you have any other better recommendations!

Thanks a lot!

Hi good day, let me suggest you also HDC clinic in Cyprus (close to Turkey), our hair transplet procedures done by ONLY doctors, Dr. Maras and Dr. Christina, which means they do the punch and opening channels, our team use microscopes to divide correctly the hair graft groups, so your hairline will look natural with only single grafts at the front head.

Our price is between 2.0-2.7 Euros per graft and it also include accommodations in our own apartments next to the clinic, we only make 1 procedure per 2 days of surgery.

I myself had a repair HT at HDC 11 months ago and I couldn't be happier, my first FAILED HT was done by Arenamed in Turkey, you can see on my signature my HT story, 

You are welcome to consult with me on private I am the representative :)

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.