UK Hair Transplant Clinic offering surgery COVID-19 ?

6 hours ago, Jimbo85 said:

Thank you for the message. I will avoid Farjo too. Im now looking at options and speaking with different clinics including a few in Belgium. I just wanted this done asap.

Jim

1) Which clinics?

2) If I had wanted this posted in your public thread, I would have posted it here myself. I don't like the public use of other people as examples of average or bad work, even if he did agree to be the face of the clinic. This is really bad form.

Don’t go Ksl look up Ksl the truth on Facebook or Ksl hair loss experiences. They have butchered so many people. Dr Reddy is world class he is probably your best bet in the Uk or Dr ball all the rest are average. 

Edited by Coady

1) Which clinics?

2) If I had wanted this posted in your public thread, I would have posted it here myself. I don't like the public use of other people as examples of average or bad work, even if he did agree to be the face of the clinic. This is really bad form.

1. I have been in touch with Deveroye and Feriduni clinics.

2. I am confused. You send me a message, so i replied to it thanking you.

Jim

Don’t go Ksl look up Ksl the truth on Facebook or Ksl hair loss experiences. They have butchered so many people. Dr Reddy is world class he is probably your best bet in the Uk or Dr ball all the rest are average. 

I was actually in discussion with Reddy a while ago but felty that he wasn't the one going to do the actual surgery but a colleague of his was. Hope i am replying in the right place here.

Jim

6 hours ago, Jimbo85 said:

1. I have been in touch with Deveroye and Feriduni clinics.

2. I am confused. You send me a message, so i replied to it thanking you.

Jim

No - I sent you a private inbox message to your private inbox where I assumed you would have the common sense to keep the conversation. You have somehow for some unknown reason copied and pasted it into the public thread.

I went to both of those clinics for a consultation. I would get in touch with Hattingen too.

Good luck.

Common sense... Why the insult?  I didn’t ask for a private message did I?  Why private message me.  I was talking in a topic in the forum asking for help here. I’m new to this forum and confused how it works but I don’t see the purpose of privately messaging someone behind the scenes unless you have an agenda to try to influence new people.

Keep it friendly and keep it open and transparent as would help me and everyone better.  Is that how this place works ? You seem to know everything, been to everyone and telling people where to go ( and where not to privately .. ) I smell a crafty shill and I think by me not understanding how things work here it’s exposed you, hence insulting me. How many other new posters are you trying to influence behind the scene? Who do you work for as that will help me know who to avoid, common sense no ?

How the hell can anyone know who to trust.  I tell you what is common sense to anyone reading this is that this forum has some questions to answer regarding you and Farjo too might want to know who you are.  

2 hours ago, Jimbo85 said:
How the hell can anyone know who to trust. 

You should trust NO ONE. It is your head and your live. Look into real patient posted results in forums and follow the discussions. Avoid Facebook, Instagram and clinics who advertise with celebs. After a few weeks you know the good clinics. Some have already been mentioned in this thread. Do not rush into surgery. It is a live altering procedure not a hair cut. All the best. 

• Like 2

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

You should trust NO ONE. It is your head and your live. Look into real patient posted results in forums and follow the discussions. Avoid Facebook, Instagram and clinics who advertise with celebs. After a few weeks you know the good clinics. Some have already been mentioned in this thread. Do not rush into surgery. It is a live altering procedure not a hair cut. All the best. 

Frankly, no one is gonna do the leg work for you. Also, no one works for this forum except me. You ask how this forum was designed? Well, simple, we designed this forum like google. 

The “advanced search” page allows you to search any surgeon’s name, including  topics, good or bad. You can also search graft numbers etc. I suggest looking at the “surgeons reviews section“ and the “patient results section” for non-biased reviews/results. 

I’m sorry someone offended you, that’s truly not our aim. That said, don’t take any one person’s word. Use our forum, which contains collective wisdom of thousands of patients throughout 20 years.

I understand the desire of members coming here and feeling like “just tell me who’s the best and cheapest.” But that’s not really how or why we creates this forum. It’s meant to he interactive and we’ve invested a lot of money in creating one of the best search functions on any hair loss forum that’s truly mobile-friendly. So again, stick around and get acquainted with veteran members.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 4/20/2020 at 7:27 AM, Jimbo85 said:

Avoid all UK clinics but especially KSL.

I am under the impression Farjo is very good. Is this not the case ? 

Jim 

Google Farjo dense packing and watch as google gives you zero results... because he literally can not dense pack to save his life. He takes guys from bald to balding then then calls it a “natural” result and charges through the roof for it. Made the mistake of seeing him for my first procedure then had it corrected a year later by an actual skilled surgeon. Honestly do not rush in, that’s what I did, thankfully it was only 2k grafts, and maybe 50% grew in. How this clinic has a good reputation amazes me! Power of the media and “celebrity” clients I guess. I mean he’s not a butcher but for the prices he charges you’d hope he’d have a lot more surgical skill than his results showcase. But don’t take my word for it, literally check out ANY Fargo result including the ones posted by the clinic themselves on this forum then compare it to actual world class clinics.

• Like 1

Where is Mr Know it all? Not here today.. 

Thank you for the others who have offered help and kept things above the table. I"m going to use this forum but TBH the fact a moderator ignored the tactic of a forum poster and allows people to conduct themselves in such a manner doesn't sit well with me. Sorry if this doesn't sit well but from a new poster appreciate where I am sat as its just eggy.

Jim

3 minutes ago, Jimbo85 said:

Thank you for the others who have offered help and kept things above the table. I"m going to use this forum but TBH the fact a moderator ignored the tactic of a forum poster and allows people to conduct themselves in such a manner doesn't sit well with me. Sorry if this doesn't sit well but from a new poster appreciate where I am sat as its just eggy.

Jim

@Jimbo85 don’t be to harsh on @TrixGlendevon and remember that when you exchange PM (private messages) with members they might expect the messages to actually be private and not posted on a public thread.
I can give you a example, the Doctor that did my second surgery is banned from HRN (for reasons many don’t understand) so I can only talk about him over private message and if someone where to post them on public threads they would upset the Admin of this forum.

31 minutes ago, Jimbo85 said:

Jim

Above table? Tactic? You seem to be under the impression that I am working for a clinic or have some ulterior motive. If you had gone with one of your horrendous choices of clinic and then posted pictures on here of a shit or mediocre result, would you feel happy if somebody use you as an example on a public forum of how not to do a transplant? I don't think you, or almost anybody else would. I certainly wouldn't and this is why I sent it to you as a private message. It is then common courtesy to keep the conversation as such or reply and say you don't want to have a private message. You could of course use the fact he has been happy to have it on the website of the surgeon and so cannot complain if he is used as an example, but he probably did that thinking he had got a good result. 

Your attitude overall is pretty shitty too. You came on here clearly having done no research at all on clinics and the ones you did cite are awful. I and other forum members have tried to give you solid advice about not where to go but where to get consultations so you can start making informed decisions about where to get your transplant done, if you go for one in the end and you have reverted to insinuations and name calling. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EightHead said:

Forgive my ignorance as I'm new here, and to the information provided herein. Why are UK clinics seen, from what I've gathered here, inherently bad bar the 2 mentioned in this post. Sorry for the slight hijack OP😁

Because with the exception of dr reddy and maybe dr ball (I haven’t seen many results so can’t comment) the others are overpriced and under skilled 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

Because with the exception of dr reddy and maybe dr ball (I haven’t seen many results so can’t comment) the others are overpriced and under skilled 

Thanks for your quick response! Shows I need to do far more research I assumed we would have more than 2 proficient  guys in the whole of the UK. Quite astounding that...

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Jimbo85 said:

Jim

I don’t believe @TrixGlendevon is a shill, he’s been a member of this forum for quite some time, and he has participated in several threads providing his input.

Now, I was an active member of this forum years before I became a moderator. I know the signs of a shill. Now, if he were to message you giving you deals on a specific clinic, or hyperlinking their website in the message, then yea sign of a shill. However, sending an example via PM does not constitute being a shill. 

Now, I will contend that using words like “use your brain” or “use common sense” can be construed as an insult, but remember, we’re on a public forum with all walks of life. Some people are more crass and direct than others. That doesn’t represent the forum or how we conduct ourselves. Take every poster as an individual and not a direct representation of the entire forum. 

Good luck on your research and best wishes,

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 4/25/2020 at 4:45 PM, Aftermath said:

Google Farjo dense packing and watch as google gives you zero results... because he literally can not dense pack to save his life. He takes guys from bald to balding then then calls it a “natural” result and charges through the roof for it. Made the mistake of seeing him for my first procedure then had it corrected a year later by an actual skilled surgeon. Honestly do not rush in, that’s what I did, thankfully it was only 2k grafts, and maybe 50% grew in. How this clinic has a good reputation amazes me! Power of the media and “celebrity” clients I guess. I mean he’s not a butcher but for the prices he charges you’d hope he’d have a lot more surgical skill than his results showcase. But don’t take my word for it, literally check out ANY Fargo result including the ones posted by the clinic themselves on this forum then compare it to actual world class clinics.

Totally agree with this, when Lorenzo was there totally different ball game but apart from his regulars I have never seen 1 impressive result, seems like a nice guy, ethical and knowledgable no doubt but the results don’t match the experience or reputation. 
dr Reddy seems by far the best, followed by dr ball and Harley street hair clinic have some good results!!

bot sure where calum best has had his done but in know a few different clinics, some uk and at least 1 in turkey but his result is a belter 

Your attitude overall is pretty shitty too. You came on here clearly having done no research at all on clinics and the ones you did cite are awful. I and other forum members have tried to give you solid advice about not where to go but where to get consultations so you can start making informed decisions about where to get your transplant done, if you go for one in the end and you have reverted to insinuations and name calling. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. 

My attitude is pretty shitty, wow, there he goes again. Sorry. I just wonder how many more people you PM and groom. Maybe the forum should look into that.... Or ignore it as they appear to have so far. You seem to want to be the big guy on here so i'll leave you to that and heaven forbid anyone new tries to find their way without being belittled and made to feel stupid. I wonder if you are as obnoxious in real life or do you save it for the keyboard. I just didn't understand why you felt the need to private message me .... Stay off my topic here and busy yourself in PM'ing people. Thanks to feedback from the other. Ive got a few virtual consultations lined up and going to take my time rather than rush in. 

1 hour ago, Jimbo85 said:

My attitude is pretty shitty, wow, there he goes again. Sorry. I just wonder how many more people you PM and groom. Maybe the forum should look into that.... Or ignore it as they appear to have so far. You seem to want to be the big guy on here so i'll leave you to that and heaven forbid anyone new tries to find their way without being belittled and made to feel stupid. I wonder if you are as obnoxious in real life or do you save it for the keyboard. I just didn't understand why you felt the need to private message me .... Stay off my topic here and busy yourself in PM'ing people. Thanks to feedback from the other. Ive got a few virtual consultations lined up and going to take my time rather than rush in. 

You’re being an absolute dick for no reason! From what I can see he was trying to steer you away from a specific clinic he deems bad and didn’t want to Publicly shame them not trying to steer you towards a specific clinic. Absolutely no need to berate him for it on your thread. Fair enough if he was saying don’t go to surgeon a go to surgeon b, but from what I can see he was just saying don’t go to surgeon a, do some research about them. What’s so bad about that? What’s he gaining from that other than trying to help you?

• 2 weeks later...

Jim

Dr Arshad  (the hair dr) is supposed to be good. He is based in Leeds in the UK.

i think he is like 2 euro a graft. 

you can see his results on hair loss experiences. 

4 hours ago, Coady said:

Jim

Dr Arshad  (the hair dr) is supposed to be good. He is based in Leeds in the UK.

i think he is like 2 euro a graft. 

you can see his results on hair loss experiences. 

£3 a graft now. 

Why would someone pay 3£/graft at Dr. Arshad when Dr. Arika charges 1.5£/graft and gets better results? Is it because of the flight?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

Why would someone pay 3£/graft at Dr. Arshad when Dr. Arika charges 1.5£/graft and gets better results? Is it because of the flight?

Hey Portugal

Maybe cause he is getting good results on a consistent basis ?

oh wait just cause hes in the UK, he is automatically no good to members on this site.