Hair Transplant Travel with CoronaVirus

6 minutes ago, Abi28 said:

I wonder what would happen if china didn't shutdown, look at Italy, they have been on lockdowns for 2 weeks and now they have more deaths than China, the virus spread easily and that's the issue.. if you don't think it's dangerous and it's a just a flu bro I don't know what to tell you

Fine. Theres no point of proving each other anything. I'm just trying to analyse statistics while considering multimedia strategies, human behaviour and psychology while you just keep talking the same like a broken record with lots of "what if...".

Nobody is saying it's just a flu, even though it is. It's a new flu where our immunity has to figure out, but unfortunately people with health conditions or older generation people have what...? Exactly! Weaker immune system.

And guess what, for majority of people it's still will be 2+2=5 because why not.

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

Just now, Rolandas said:

Fine. Theres no point of proving each other anything. I'm just trying to analyse statistics while considering multimedia strategies, human behaviour and psychology while you just keep talking the same like a broken record with lots of "what if...".

Nobody is saying it's just a flu, even though it is. It's a new flu where our immunity has to figure out, but unfortunately people with health conditions or older generation people have what...? Exactly! Weaker immune system.

And guess what, for majority of people it's still will be 2+2=5 because why not.

A lot of young people are getting infected in Europe and other places around the world, not only older people with weak immune system. Mortality rate has jumped to 8% in Italy and people like you are saying it's like the flu.. 

• Like 1

I will just copy same text I already wrote, perhaps it's more understandable.

28 minutes ago, Rolandas said:

And what would happen? Still 90% cured.

Listen, I was under the weather last week, sneezing and coughing. Nothing unusual. Now I feel normal. Who knows, maybe I had Covid-19?

And also if you look at what you replied to me, you focus on other aspect. I was talking about high amount of people cured from the virus, and you are changing this subject to how long they been dealing with it. Fact remains the same. People are cured.

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

@Rolandas Yes most people survive, the problem with the virus is the way it spreads.. that's why it's best to stay home and be safe so we don't put our loved ones and others at risk. I am not saying we are going instinct, but this is a serious issue and not just the flu that's all I am saying.. 

2 hours ago, Abi28 said:

The numbers are rising in Italy, it has been like that the past 3-4 days, didn't you say there is only 90,000 cases around the world a few days ago and people are panicking for no reason, now it's 200,000. Just because there aren't many cases in the united states doesn't mean everyone around the world is fine, Italy had few cases 3 weeks ago now they have more deaths than China and the numbers are climbing every day

Keep Panicking and dwelling on state provided death numbers...and not asking why a 1st world country like Italy can’t contain this type of crisis...with such a large elderly population..

I have a good Italian friend and he has told me he ponders that the due to the influx of elderly already sick from seasonal flu viruses and other underlying conditions and likely this...that the strain financially on the government to keep supporting the elderly as they are living long lives..that is why they have instituted this “three wise men” situation to ration the care and pull the plug on those exacerbating recources and rationing the care, and saving the government from pension payments and other benefits, and that the claimed death numbers are so high and scary because all the deaths are counted as the virus even if they are not...that is what he told me he believes...do I believe it’s 100% true, I can’t say for sure but it would be very convenient timing.

2 hours ago, Abi28 said:

The numbers are rising in Italy, it has been like that the past 3-4 days, didn't you say there is only 90,000 cases around the world a few days ago and people are panicking for no reason, now it's 200,000. Just because there aren't many cases in the united states doesn't mean everyone around the world is fine, Italy had few cases 3 weeks ago now they have more deaths than China and the numbers are climbing every day

Keep Panicking and dwelling on state provided death numbers...and not asking why a 1st world country like Italy can’t contain this type of crisis...with such a large elderly population..

I have a good Italian friend and he has told me he ponders that the due to the influx of elderly already sick from seasonal flu viruses and other underlying conditions and likely this...that the strain financially on the government to keep supporting the elderly as they are living long lives..that is why they have instituted this “three wise men” situation to ration the care and pull the plug on those exacerbating recources and rationing the care, and saving the government from pension payments and other benefits, and that the claimed death numbers are so high and scary because all the deaths are counted as the virus even if they are not...that is what he told me he believes...do I believe it’s 100% true, I can’t say for sure but it would be very convenient timing.

2 hours ago, Abi28 said:

Just now, CosmoKramer said:

And what makes you think I am panicking? 

Just now, CosmoKramer said:

I was being flippant...I don’t want anyone to panic.

No we are just having a conversation, hopefully they find a cure soon and everything goes back to normal soon 😄 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rolandas said:

I dont want to interrupt, but majority of people do what others are doing (sheep effect). 

I'm living in London, and here is chaos in the stores, for the last week long queues, not toilet rolls, soaps, pasta, rice, canned goods etc. Sanitiser was gone since last month (from the whole country and seems like forever).

People ar stashing their homes with supplies worth £5000 if not more, they have soap enough to last 5 years and rice enough for... 200kg of rice for family of 4... what, 20 years?

Today my colleagues were talking about tomorrows lock down, even though government never said anything about it.

People listen to their friends, who read misinformation from facebook, who wrote in there by blowing up a bubble from the media, who already created a massive bubble.

There is 80 000 cases in China with 70 000 cured. Why i dont see this information in media? Because its positive. Positive doesnt attract attention (right now).

In my home country In Lithuania earlier we had 30 cases and people are buying everything from the storea and wearing masks that they cant even breath properly, as they're intended to be worn for 30min. Also these who are wearing masks keep reusing them. People dont understand how to use it and they are getting more infected. Only because they saw a picture of Chinese person with a mask, they have to do it too.

Spot-on @Rolandas! Agree!

1 minute ago, Abi28 said:

No we are just having a conversation, hopefully they find a cure soon and everything goes back to normal soon 😄 

I agree...and there is work on a cure already...from what I’ve read that they can take blood samples from young people that were positive and their immune system killed the virus and use that blood sample to separate the anti-bodies that they can then inject into someone who’s immune system can’t handle the virus,...and they are testing some already fda approved malaria drugs to use for this virus too.

4 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

I agree...and there is work on a cure already...from what I’ve read that they can take blood samples from young people that were positive and their immune system killed the virus and use that blood sample to separate the anti-bodies that they can then inject into someone who’s immune system can’t handle the virus,...and they are testing some already fda approved malaria drugs to use for this virus too.

I hope so man 🙏

1 minute ago, Abi28 said:

I hope so man 🙏

I’m optimistic this will pass soon.

And I will say, there is a silver lining, the way the Italian community of people have come together to support each other and hopefully this opens peoples eyes to better their inefficient healthcare systems.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Apparently Trump announced the FDA could be approving antiviral drugs in record time. In other news, gas prices are at an all time low, even in California.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

12 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Apparently Trump announced the FDA could be approving antiviral drugs in record time. In other news, gas prices are at an all time low, even in California.

FDA already disputed this, everything that Trump says is a lie, a few days ago he tried to buy a well known german company known for making vaccines because they are working on finding a cure, why? because he wants to look like the hero that found the cure, laughable..

• Like 1

In a series of studies in 2005 and 2006, researchers at the University of Michigan found that when misinformed people, particularly political partisans, were exposed to corrected facts in news stories, they rarely changed their minds. In fact, they often became even more strongly set in their beliefs. Facts, they found, were not curing misinformation. Like an underpowered antibiotic, facts could actually make misinformation even stronger.
Edited by bismarck
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Italy has an older population, look at the stats, most of the deaths are 60 and above with pre-existing conditions

No @Melvin-Moderator it's not like you say, here people continue to get sick and even die 30/35 years and who have no previous pathologies.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Egy said:

No @Melvin-Moderator it's not like you say, here people continue to get sick and even die 30/35 years and who have no previous pathologies.

Statistically, less than a 1% chance of dying if infected if under 50 years old. For the record, 1% is not a good mortality rate.But remember, testing is increasing dramatically. So yes, "positives" will increase and mortality rare will drop.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/

Italy has an old population, 1 in 4 are over 65 years old. So yes, things are bad there and likely to get worse. But it is very rare to die without underlying conditions for 30 year olds. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/italy/

18 hours ago, Abi28 said:

I don't watch the media like you do, I have friends and family in europe and they tell me everything that's happening, you can ask @duchainemaybe he will explain to you what's happening in Italy and how 400-500 people are dying everyday now.. you are clueless my friend..

1) let say that the virus infects only 70% of population 

2) let say it is true that 70% of them are asyntomatic

3) you have another 30% (about 210.000/1.000.000 people) that repots really serious synthoms.

4) about 6-7% of them dies. It is about 12.000/1.000.000. Anyway, the  number is so “low” if we keep everything closed and slow down the diffusion rate. It the number rises quickly, the hospitals are unable to help people and the number of dead people consequently rises.

5) at the moment, the rate between saved and dead people is 1:1

6) it is a false statement that only old and sick people die. Here a lot of young people and a lot of middle aged people died.

7) in bergamo (a small town in italy) they do not have space to store cadavers.

this is the truth.

All the different things you read above are stupid and ignorant statements.

Edited by duchaine
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, duchaine said:

1) let say that the virus infects only 70% of population 

2) let say it is true that 70% of them are asyntomatic

3) you have another 30% (about 210.000/1.000.000 people) that repots really serious synthoms.

4) about 6-7% of them dies. It is about 12.000/1.000.000. Anyway, the  number is so “low” if we keep everything closed and slow down the diffusion rate. It the number rises quickly, the hospitals are unable to help people and the number of dead people consequently rises.

5) at the moment, the rate between saved and dead people is 1:1

6) it is a false statement that only old and sick people die. Here a lot of young people and a lot of middle aged people died.

7) in bergamo (a small town in italy) they do not have space to store cadavers.

this is the truth.

All the different things you read above are stupid and ignorant statements.

Duchaine, thank you. Are you in Italy or somewhere in Europe right now? I heard that Italian doctor in quarantine and it sounded horrific. God bless and stay safe if you are a country that's been hit.

Statistically, less than a 1% chance of dying if infected if under 50 years old. For the record, 1% is not a good mortality rate.But remember, testing is increasing dramatically. So yes, "positives" will increase and mortality rare will drop.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/

Italy has an old population, 1 in 4 are over 65 years old. So yes, things are bad there and likely to get worse. But it is very rare to die without underlying conditions for 30 year olds. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/italy/

Here's the problem: We keep talking about death and don't take into account sickness.

The coronavirus literally hijacks your immune system and uses your killer T cells and neutrophils against you. The young may not be dying in the USA just yet, but the scar tissue from the infection can lead to life long restrictive lung disease and chronic heart failure. COVID-19 is truly evil personified in the form of a biological weapon. It has all the infinity gems.

And you can be asymptomatic and a carrier. Is it just that people can't put up with a little inconvenience to save strangers? The only way we'll beat this thing is if we, on a societal level, go into sleep mode until the antivirus software updates.

Seriously if there's ever been a time we needed to work together.

Edited by bismarck
  • Like 2

Totally agree...the time is NOW!

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

1 hour ago, bismarck said:

Duchaine, thank you. Are you in Italy or somewhere in Europe right now? I heard that Italian doctor in quarantine and it sounded horrific. God bless and stay safe if you are a country that's been hit.

Here's the problem: We keep talking about death and don't take into account sickness.

The coronavirus literally hijacks your immune system and uses your killer T cells and neutrophils against you. The young may not be dying in the USA just yet, but the scar tissue from the infection can lead to life long restrictive lung disease and chronic heart failure. COVID-19 is truly evil personified in the form of a biological weapon. It has all the infinity gems.

And you can be asymptomatic and a carrier. Is it just that people can't put up with a little inconvenience to save strangers? The only way we'll beat this thing is if we, on a societal level, go into sleep mode until the antivirus software updates.

Seriously if there's ever been a time we needed to work together.

Thanks bismark!

i’am in italy and the things here are terrific.

you got the point: even if the virus doesn’t kill someone, it destroys lives.