14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

Wow Amazing progress! I’ve been lurking for a while but following you and @paddyirishman. I am a NW6 my self, and hoping to go down later this year and have the procedure done. Keep us updated with your progress!

• Administrators

Look at that difference in just a few months, truly incredible 😯

0A36BB0D-0F77-4D44-897E-B8339114CF94.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Melvin-Moderator

@User888.. Much appreciated guys..

I really hope the high NWs out there who previously thought they were too far gone get tons of hope from my and others journeys.. 

I'm left feeling at times recently that whats ón offer at Eugenix is as close as makes no difference to the God Almighty " Cure" for Baldness that evaded us all for decades... 

Baldness really is OPTIONAL now.. 

Edited by Zoomster
Update
  • Thanks 1

On 6/2/2020 at 3:14 PM, Zoomster said:

Hi Guys 

just a quick update ..density much improved since last update 10 days ago at 5 months ..just like the doctor assured me 

fingers crossed for continued thickening and growth over the next 6 months 

l’ll update again 24 June 

Any questions or comments fire away thanks 

Z

7C826FAA-2659-4107-8337-CCD6E5D33B5C.jpeg

6090563A-0A13-45F1-A3B8-DDF9A968EB2F.jpeg

3481A205-4529-4FFB-8482-4024FC31F418.jpeg

Every time I see your update, I am like , "Is this the same person" 😝 Amazing growth bud. So happy for you. Looking forward to your month 6. Definitely life changing 😃

@Looking for HT... Hey man.. Hope you're well 😊..

Just thinking.. You were the last man on the planet to witness me in person as a bona fide bald NW 6/7...with grown out donor at back and sides 😢😢.. Not a pretty picture for sure.... Some dudes can rock that look perfectly well and go on and live perfectly happy lives.. But I'd had enough of the shaving my head every day and constantly comparing my hair situation to others ... I decided to go to war versus my hairloss... and youre on the same team man.... 

Your result is the one I'm waiting on  more than any other to be honest with you... Its gonna be just beautiful... 👌

Its a very strong hunch I have.. 

Chat soon and thanks again mate 

Z

• Like 2

I'm in between NW6/7....in my opinion my donor looks great to be honest.. 

You can see plenty of pics above.. Im fortunate in that I give very little thought to the donor areas as.. a) 99.99% of the general public don't go around eyeballing dudes back and sides donors

B) Ive bought into the 1mm buzz back and sides which conversely gives an lllusion of density to the donor. 

The whole point of FUE v FUT is the ability to able to wear one's hair very  short back n sides should you wish to do so... which pretty much eliminates the worry of "patchy" donor once there's no visible scarring... Which is mostly  the case nowadays.. 

I think I cán speak for almost all NW 6/7s when I say that we don't care all that much about "pristine" donors once we've had our hair given back to us across our scalp with a nice frame to face.. 

That's my tuppence worth.. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, yesplease said:

To the trained eye, there are signs of some donor depletion. That said, the coverage on top seems to be more than worth it, considering where you started. 

That can be easily fixed by SMP in the donor area. I plan to do the same after my HT.

Edited by Panamera13
  • Like 1

• Administrators

@harin The Eugenix OG 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 6/2/2020 at 7:44 PM, Zoomster said:

Hi Guys 

just a quick update ..density much improved since last update 10 days ago at 5 months ..just like the doctor assured me 

fingers crossed for continued thickening and growth over the next 6 months 

l’ll update again 24 June 

Any questions or comments fire away thanks 

Z

7C826FAA-2659-4107-8337-CCD6E5D33B5C.jpeg

6090563A-0A13-45F1-A3B8-DDF9A968EB2F.jpeg

3481A205-4529-4FFB-8482-4024FC31F418.jpeg

You are a gem as an individual and I am so happy for your progress. Wish you the best.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

On 6/3/2020 at 11:26 PM, Zoomster said:

@Looking for HT... Hey man.. Hope you're well 😊..

Just thinking.. You were the last man on the planet to witness me in person as a bona fide bald NW 6/7...with grown out donor at back and sides 😢😢.. Not a pretty picture for sure.... Some dudes can rock that look perfectly well and go on and live perfectly happy lives.. But I'd had enough of the shaving my head every day and constantly comparing my hair situation to others ... I decided to go to war versus my hairloss... and youre on the same team man.... 

Your result is the one I'm waiting on  more than any other to be honest with you... Its gonna be just beautiful... 👌

Its a very strong hunch I have.. 

Chat soon and thanks again mate 

Z

Thats true bud. Probably I was the last one to see you post HT. Not saying you didnt look good then 😝 but now you look incredible with so much hair to manage. Soon you will be shopping for hair gels, wax etc 😃

Very happy for you and thanks for the motivation. Slow grower but hopefully it will turn out well too😃👍

3 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

🙌.. Think you meant to say pre HT 😂

You musnt of had your morning coffee yet 😊

Looking forward to 22nd 👍

Z

Oops haha ..just woke up and also just remember that I was meant to message you about meeting up🙊 Lets plan some weekend. Excited to see new you😃

Have a good weekend bud👍