2400 grafts at Feller & Bloxham

Tb12

15 hours ago, Tbcruz said:

What’s up Tb! Just got my procedure done today. I posted some pictures up on my thread !

Looks awesome man! Congrats! Overall how was it? What’d you think so far?

Thanks Tb, 2 be honest it was more exhausting Compared to my first .

But I think bloxham and staff knocked it out the park I’m excited to see results man.. how’s yours holding up shedding phase yet ? 

1 hour ago, Tbcruz said:

Thanks Tb, 2 be honest it was more exhausting Compared to my first .

But I think bloxham and staff knocked it out the park I’m excited to see results man.. how’s yours holding up shedding phase yet ? 

Awesome man and yeah it kinda sucks to be honest lol, I’m just praying everything grows in nice, but yeah I’d say about 75% of the grafts have fell out by now 

On 2/5/2020 at 2:24 PM, Tb12 said:

Awesome man and yeah it kinda sucks to be honest lol, I’m just praying everything grows in nice, but yeah I’d say about 75% of the grafts have fell out by now 

lol yea I’m dreading it too. Hopefully I’m one of those rare cases that don’t shed and my hair grows from the get. 

hows the numbness on your head btw? I know it’s only been 2 days but under the scar everything is back to normal but above the scar is still numb. 

27 minutes ago, Tbcruz said:

lol yea I’m dreading it too. Hopefully I’m one of those rare cases that don’t shed and my hair grows from the get. 

hows the numbness on your head btw? I know it’s only been 2 days but under the scar everything is back to normal but above the scar is still numb. 

Yeah I hoped that too and boom it was all falling out lol but eh the top of it still honestly has some numbness and feels a little off, but seems to get a little better each day, the scar and everything feel like nothing ever happened, just a little itchy. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2020 at 10:51 PM, Tb12 said:

Yeah I hoped that too and boom it was all falling out lol but eh the top of it still honestly has some numbness and feels a little off, but seems to get a little better each day, the scar and everything feel like nothing ever happened, just a little itchy. 

Hey everyone! It’s about a week short of 3 months since my HT procedure, I think everything is going along pretty well, getting a little anxious of course but I tried getting somewhat decent pictures to update my progress so far! 

259B9CDC-153B-4D2E-8F9D-D205C40CA669.jpeg

7F03477E-F7D5-4BAA-B490-AAEB7970F550.jpeg

• Like 1

• Administrators

Everything looks right on track, you're getting out of the ugly duckling phase, and this is where the fun begins.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Everything looks right on track, you're getting out of the ugly duckling phase, and this is where the fun begins.

I finally got the nerve and buzzed it all down tonight to roughly a number 3-4, hopefully the scar will heal up some more 

48C13409-309A-4601-94A6-2CE24B6F13EE.jpeg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RecessionProof said:

So far so good. The scar will likely improve over time, I was a little worried about my own at the 3 month mark and now I can barely find it. You're going to be feeling great over the next few months.

Awesome, I appreciate the input!!

• 4 weeks later...

Looking good tb 

• Like 1

Starting to look really good ! Don’t stress the scar. When I cut my hair short like yours  around 4months the scar looked the same way, it’s the shock loss in the area around the scar. Patients is key and the hardest part! 6-7 months you should be very happy with the scar and the new hair. Congrats 

I think I will be having a second procedure with Bloxham this November 🥴

• Thanks 1

On 5/1/2020 at 5:23 PM, Sm90 said:

Starting to look really good ! Don’t stress the scar. When I cut my hair short like yours  around 4months the scar looked the same way, it’s the shock loss in the area around the scar. Patients is key and the hardest part! 6-7 months you should be very happy with the scar and the new hair. Congrats 

I think I will be having a second procedure with Bloxham this November 🥴

Thank you! And oh yeah? How long ago was your first one?

Just over 2 years ago with a Dr in Florida. I’m Looking to have another one as my results were not up to par and I’m leaning towards Dr Bloxham 

Edited by Sm90

11 minutes ago, Sm90 said:

Just over 2 years ago with a Dr in Florida. I’m Looking to have another one as my results were not up to par and I’m leaning towards Dr Bloxham 

This whole virus definitely threw a wrench into things didn’t it lol but you won’t be disappointed man, best decision I’ve made 

On 5/3/2020 at 12:13 AM, Steeeve said:

This is really coming along. Congrats on your progress so far!

Edited by Tb12

• 1 month later...

January 8th 2020- June 8th 2020 

Exactly 5 months since my 2600 Graft procedure with Dr Bloxham and so far I couldn’t be happier, anxious to see it in a couple more months. 

B0907FED-C996-4605-B962-366A521FCF08.png

B11F07FE-E7ED-4B4E-A230-C78A0F3068A5.jpeg

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, RecessionProof said:

Wow, really good density for just 5 months. Congrats on the sick hairline 

Definitely still looks a little thin if looking at it straight on but maybe it’s just me either way it’s better the before lol and thanks man