2400 grafts at Feller & Bloxham

Tb12

That’s awesome Tb.. huge improvement !!

12 hours ago, Tb12 said:

January 8th 2020- June 8th 2020 

Exactly 5 months since my 2600 Graft procedure with Dr Bloxham and so far I couldn’t be happier, anxious to see it in a couple more months. 

B0907FED-C996-4605-B962-366A521FCF08.png

B11F07FE-E7ED-4B4E-A230-C78A0F3068A5.jpeg

Congrats man what a change ! 

• Administrators

Wow absolutely incredible. Hat’s off to Dr. Bloxham 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators

Would love to see an update 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 1 month later...

Greetings everyone, it’s been one crazy year to say the least, I haven’t been as active on here as I want to be so I apologize! I will get some more pictures here soon I just snapped one quick this morning on my way out. Things are coming along pretty good, my scar is finally starting to get better that I can wear almost a #5 on the sides. I do have some trouble styling my hair as it dosent want to lay or style the nicest I guess but I can’t complain it’s still a World of a difference. I hope you all had a good Christmas and have a safe new years. I’ll update soon and if any of you have questions done hesitate to reach out! 

047700E0-790C-4120-B802-1F7B566116ED.jpeg

Edited by Tb12
  • Like 1

On 1/4/2021 at 6:30 AM, GNX1 said:

The graft prices for this clinic are literally comical.

I compared many prices that were very similar. I felt comfortable paying a little more for a reputable doctor who would do a good job. No regrets. 

• Like 1

On 12/28/2020 at 10:18 AM, Tb12 said:

Greetings everyone, it’s been one crazy year to say the least, I haven’t been as active on here as I want to be so I apologize! I will get some more pictures here soon I just snapped one quick this morning on my way out. Things are coming along pretty good, my scar is finally starting to get better that I can wear almost a #5 on the sides. I do have some trouble styling my hair as it dosent want to lay or style the nicest I guess but I can’t complain it’s still a World of a difference. I hope you all had a good Christmas and have a safe new years. I’ll update soon and if any of you have questions done hesitate to reach out! 

Looks good..

Has the scar stretched at all? Does a 3-4 expose the scar?

53 minutes ago, kramer79 said:

Looks good..

Has the scar stretched at all? Does a 3-4 expose the scar?

I think mine took a little longer to heal as it’s still shrinking and filling in. I’ve lost most of the redness, I can go down to 4-5 right now, 5 being a little more comfortable. 

18 minutes ago, Tb12 said:

I think mine took a little longer to heal as it’s still shrinking and filling in. I’ve lost most of the redness, I can go down to 4-5 right now, 5 being a little more comfortable. 

Can you realistically see it getting to a level where a 3 or 4 is possible? Nontheless, the hairstyle looks good.

I only ask because usually Bloxham has some good scar lines where cutting it a bit shorter is doable.

15 minutes ago, kramer79 said:

Can you realistically see it getting to a level where a 3 or 4 is possible? Nontheless, the hairstyle looks good.

I only ask because usually Bloxham has some good scar lines where cutting it a bit shorter is doable.

I do believe so, I think I’m just a little slow on the healing process. I’m going to get a haircut in a couple weeks I think, I’ll get it cut short and update you guys

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Fantastic results man, you must be over the moon. It would be great if you posted a close up picture of that mane. Looking great man 👏🏼

View my thread

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2020 at 4:18 PM, Tb12 said:

What a change! Top result!

Contratulations my friend 😉

• Administrators

Dr. Bloxham is proving himself to be quite the surgeon. Some of you guys don’t know, but he used to moderate the forum way back when.

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

I remember him as Blake. 

Haha yup Future-HT-doc. 

View my thread