Dr Bisanga FUE 2000 - March 2019

BOW32

4 minutes ago, OliverAtom said:

You are comparing the result with 2 videos from two of the BEST hair transplant surgeons in the world. The amazing almost perfect densities and natural designs from Dr Juan Couto or Dr Rafael De Freitas are difficult to see from other doctor´s work.

On this case, In my opinion with "illusion" or without it, the final result looks SUPERB!

Agree. I will wait for Rafael De Freitas one year if its needed... I already sent my pictures and form, now I'm waiting for his response and proposal.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2020 at 12:26 AM, duchaine said:

in your before pics, your hair looked straight while in the last pics they look wavy. 

I've always had naturally wavy hair, the longer my hair is the more wavy it appears - the pre op pictures I was wearing my hair shorter than what I currently do at the moment

Quick update at 11.5 months - dry and in natural light!

Very happy - and I'm looking forward to heading back to seeing everyone at the new clinic very soon :) 

IMG-0856.jpg

IMG-0855.jpg

IMG-0858.jpg

• Like 2

@BOW32 your hair is looking spot on mate. Fingers crossed I'll get a similar results as you. Although I think yours looked a better success from the off. How much do you feel your hair has progressed past month 6? 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Damn how did I miss your last post, that is absolutely incredible.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 4/3/2020 at 6:48 PM, Afrohead said:

To the OP. This has been  a brilliant thread to follow. Thank you so much  for taking the time to post you results.  10/10 from me (I'm no expert).

Thankyou for your comment mate, and no problem at all - I'm glad its been of use to you :) 👍

13,5 Months

Hey guys, hope everyone is well and staying safe! 

3 pics at 13.5 months, wet, and back combed in front of natural daylight! 

IMG-1888.jpg

IMG-1889.jpg

IMG-1890.jpg

• Like 2

On 3/5/2020 at 7:49 AM, jame$ said:

@BOW32 your hair is looking spot on mate. Fingers crossed I'll get a similar results as you. Although I think yours looked a better success from the off. How much do you feel your hair has progressed past month 6? 

Thanks mate - just caught up on your latest update, and it looks brilliant!!! Congrats. 

For me, nothing seemed to change massively post month 6-7, other than straightening out of some crinkly hairs etc (of which I still have a few like that now)

• Administrators

🤩 damn even when your hairs wet, it looks great. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

14 hours ago, BOW32 said:

13,5 Months

IMG-1888.jpg

IMG-1889.jpg

IMG-1890.jpg

Wow, good for you, man. 

whats your age again? 

still not taking fin, correct? Just supplements? 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, yesplease said:

Wow, good for you, man. 

whats your age again? 

still not taking fin, correct? Just supplements? 

Hi Mate, 

I'm 31, and yea I don't take medication. Main supps I use for hair are MSM, Zinc, Vit D and Biotin.

I use a laser helmet every other day, and I'm currently doing a lot of reading and observing over new treatments on the horizon surrounding injecting growth factors, and will likely add them into my regime as I want to continue as best I can without using pharma. 

5 hours ago, BOW32 said:

Hi Mate, 

I'm 31, and yea I don't take medication. Main supps I use for hair are MSM, Zinc, Vit D and Biotin.

I use a laser helmet every other day, and I'm currently doing a lot of reading and observing over new treatments on the horizon surrounding injecting growth factors, and will likely add them into my regime as I want to continue as best I can without using pharma. 

hi @BOW32, what doses of msm and biotin do you use?

On 5/9/2020 at 7:33 PM, GregHair said:

Wow amazing result. You must be so happy !

16 hours ago, keysersoze said:

Yeah,  I keep coming back to look at this because this is so ridic amazing! Congrats!

Thanks for your comments guys, much appreciated ! 

On 5/5/2020 at 9:11 PM, HTHope said:

hi @BOW32, what doses of msm and biotin do you use?

1400mg daily 👍

Sorry I skim read and only took notice of the MSM,

10,000mg of Biotin daily, which is in a singular tablet form that I buy from amazon, and the latest brand of MSM I have changed to come in 700mg tablets, in which I take two daily.  

On 5/4/2020 at 5:50 PM, BOW32 said:

13,5 Months

IMG-1888.jpg

IMG-1889.jpg

IMG-1890.jpg

Wow!!! Such a nice result : )

Congrats and Enjoy!!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

15 months,

Hi Everyone - heres some wet and dry pics at 15 months, still very Happy with how my results have grown in and matured. 

Over the last month I've added pumpkin seed oil 1000mg into my daily routine, Watermans Grow Me shampoo and conditioner 3x per week, and will be starting a course of 3x prp treatments at BHR this summer, spread out roughly 30 days between each one! 

Still consistent with laser every other day, Biotin 10,000ug, Gingko Biloba 60mg, Vit D 3,000IU, MSM 1500mg, and Zinc 25mg. No Finasteride, or Minoxidil. 

IMG-2070.jpg

IMG-2068.jpg

IMG-2069.jpg

IMG-2072.jpg

IMG-2073.jpg

IMG-2074.jpg

IMG-2075.jpg

• Administrators

Hard to believe it would get better, but it did 😳

• Like 1

View my thread

59 minutes ago, paddyirishman said:

Great natural hairline, and a great result @BOW32  congratulations .

Why are you planning to do PRP x3 this summer ?  How much ? 

Paddy

Cheers Paddy. 

I'm going ahead with the PRP because I have liked what I have read and seen from some recent studies and results, and believe that I may be one of the types of candidates who benefit from it, having an area of minaturising hairs in their early stages just behind my hairline. Im particularly encouraged by the reports that it has a strong synergistic affect with laser, which I currently do, so it'l be interesting to see whether it has any effect or not!

BHR are charging €175 per session, but I think that is a discounted price because I have booked 3x sessions. 

On a side note, congratulations on your own results - I have been following your thread and your progress has been nothing short of outstanding! Very much deserved mate, 

• Thanks 1