Donald Trump's hair

It's certainly quite bizarre. Just like the man himself.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Donald Trump has a diffused pattern of MPB however it is not the typical loss pattern that we are used to seeing...:rolleyes:

He still has a hairline but it is the hair upwards and behind his hairline that suddenly transitions into an advanced diffused state...:confused:

Because of this, he styles his hair by doing what is called a reverse comb over which is front-to-back.

Obviously it looks a little odd but at least he still has his hairline and he has never had a HT procedure to my knowledge...:rolleyes:

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Somewhere in the past I read some speculation by a physician that he had a flap or botched transplant at some point.

No idea if this is true but I recently read an article stating that his first wife Ivana accused him of assaulting her because she recommended the physician that butchered him.

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex

Ivana Trump’s assertion of “rape” came in a deposition—part of the early ’90s divorce case between the Trumps, and revealed in the 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump.

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your f***ing doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried."

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

It looks very much to me like the results from a Fleming-Mayer flap or a similar flap surgery. He has a dense front hairline and his hair seems to grow in the wrong direction at times.

This is the 1st time I've ever heard of the flap, just Googled it, and DAMN, it just seems massively painful, impractical, and ridiculous. I can't even believe they even used to do that.

Then again, maybe when there is a real and simple cure for balding, future generations will think today's HTs were brutal. Or the idea of shutting down male hormone conversion, etc.

Still, the flap idea seems almost like something from a sketch comedy routine to me.

Flap has caused too many too much pain. Lots of tissue being damaged and wasted. Try researching 'Unsuccessful Flaps' to 'Mercedes-Benz Scars'.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Well the video seems to suggest that Donald Trumps hair is real, despite how strange it might look.

Best wishes,

Bill

Yes, definitely real. Its not a wig.

Funny thing is I think Trump might still be a good candidate for FUE or FUT surgery.

A good surgeon could probably fix that whole mess.

As far as I can tell his donor area looks okay

donald-trump.jpg

Edited by Dutchie

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really sure if he has had a procedure or not. But I do not like the look of it and I would do it for free so I would not to have look at it anymore!! He does not live far from my clinic so getting here should be no problem. Probably could afford it even if I was not offering it for free. Lol

Not to invite the political, though perhaps that's unavoidable with this person at this time, but he has said he will slick his hair back if elected president and cease with this ridiculous comb over mop.

Donald Trump reveals he will ditch his infamous hair style if elected president | Daily Mail Online

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016