Beard transplant from pubic hair

well I imagine one of the biggest cons would be having to keep it a secret for the rest of your life, you couldn't tell anyone. What if you find the love of your life and one drunken night after many years together you confess and she comes to terms with the fact she's been caressing your pubes and kissing you and touching the pubes....I don't think many women would stick around after finding that out and I don't know if a lot would be interested if you were up front about the pubes on your face. What if you have a little too much to drink one night and spill the beans to even your best buddy, he would be hard pressed to keep something like that totally secret. It would spread around like wildfire the moment a 3rd party found out.

I would go for scalp hair dude

• Administrators

Pubes on your face I'm having a hard time believing this is even a real thread and not a troll. But in the event that you're real, stick to scalp hair I'll leave it at that.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Beard hair and pubic hair are different types of hair and go through different growth cycles. Theoretically, it can work assuming that the utica follicles can be harvested without being damage/transected. However, I do keep in mind that body hair transplantation is not nearly as consistent with growth and you will have tiny dots starring in your pubic region. And this may sound strange and maybe you don't care, but you will ultimately have pubic hair on your face. I'm just telling you because it's something you should be OK with if you are going to proceed with this type of procedure.

Personally, if you want a fuller, thicker beard you may want to consider taking at least some scalp hair via follicular unit extraction which is far more effective and consistent then taking hair from other parts of the body. However, if you are concerned about scalp hair loss and want to reserve your scalp hair for that purpose, I do understand.

Best wishes,

Bill

Pubes on your face I'm having a hard time believing this is even a real thread and not a troll. But in the event that you're real, stick to scalp hair I'll leave it at that

There's a guy who had an armpit hair transplant. I kid you not :D

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/181433-nw-7-baldness-transformed-using-ugraft-body-hair-transplant-dr-u.html

That is a guy that would have been so much better off not doing anything.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I wish I had a better beard, I wear a beard, but I sure as he'll think the way my junk looks is more important. I would not want a girl being down there ans seeing fue scars. She could think it's herpes scars or some other STD. Bad idea IMO.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• Administrators

If I ever make a thread inquiring about armpit hair or pubic hair or butt hair, I would like for you to refer to this comment so I can pay someone to slap me in the face. I've often said some hair is better than no hair, I change my mind no hair is better than any armpit hair, pube hair or butthole hair. What woul you use for conditioner preparation H?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

If I ever make a thread inquiring about armpit hair or pubic hair or butt hair, I would like for you to refer to this comment so I can pay someone to slap me in the face. I've often said some hair is better than no hair, I change my mind no hair is better than any armpit hair, pube hair or butthole hair. What woul you use for conditioner preparation H?

I hear ya, bro. This post in that thread had me in stitches :D

Respectfully, it's not an improvement. Before he looked bald. Now he looks strange. And that's because he's got armpit hair on his head. Pause a moment and consider that in isolation: he has armpit hair on his head.

Of course, my aim is not to insult anyone, but I think honest assessments have to take precedence

I too dont mean to mock someones MPB misery, but come on....armpit hair??!

I wonder if he now has to put deodorant on his head every day :D

Pubic hair is less in supply, and it is more difficult to harvest and predict. Axillary hair is less in supply, and it is difficult to harvest and predict as well. The time it requires for body hair to grow in maturity is much greater than scalp hair.

Have you any photos to share? You may want to consider redistributing beard hair to improve the aesthetic outcome of the beard transplant and result.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Just when you think you have read the unthinkable, here goes....:eek:

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

You're not being open-minded enough :D

Or bull-legged enough....;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• 2 weeks later...

I was just thinking about this thread in my car on way home.

Imagine being a technician and having to remove the butthole hair from some patient. And then having to clean those butthole grafts and insert them on the patients head??! lmao.gif

When I thought about I broke into hysterical laughter. Car next to me thought I had gone crazy :D :D

I was just thinking about this thread in my car on way home.

Imagine being a technician and having to remove the butthole hair from some patient. And then having to clean those butthole grafts and insert them on the patients head??! lmao.gif

When I thought about I broke into hysterical laughter. Car next to me thought I had gone crazy :D :D

Haha! This is a visual all of us could've done without. :eek:

Best thread ever.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56