Dr. Konior 2000 grafts fut

kujii

Just had a ht with dr. Konior. Attached, you will find my picture the day of the surgery. I was extremely dehydrated the day of the surgery. so i decided to go to a local pharmacy to get something to drink. I wore a hoodie but i ended up damaging my grafts i think. It sucks. But luckily i called in to the doctor and told him and the office examined my head the next day and determined everything was good. Attached are pictures from the day of the surgery, to all the way today. I will keep updating on a monthly basis. Ciao

image.jpg.43ffa86d95f5b7d6ee907997d7de7eb3.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg.fa24dde0d5918e4927beb3499d00d502.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg.d1285d6b67e3e5ad6d33903424a9aed1.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg.11628aafc07db0282b6d13293df0951f.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg.c587277d4d24f387b416929964e6beae.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg.307c1ca3cd880761cfbc8c981f60b7e7.jpg

Edited by kujii

Keep us updated on your progress and happy growing.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I'm. 32 years old. My temples definitely had less yield. But the entire forelock, although it looked dense, I actually lacked a lot of hair there. Hence dr. Konior did the entire for 2000 grafts. This is my 2nd procedure. My first was 2000 done in New York.

• 2 months later...

2 months to 2.5 months post-op was probably my worst looking period post-op. I had shock loss in my donor, I was pink.....etc (so you could argue I looked even worse than pre-op).

By month 4....everything was turning around and by month 5.5-6 it was pretty darn good. You won't notice hairs even growing for another 30-45 days and even then it's just the beginning.

Like chestnut said, you basically guaranteed yourself a successful HT with Dr. K so rest assured.

I'm. 32 years old. My temples definitely had less yield. But the entire forelock, although it looked dense, I actually lacked a lot of hair there. Hence dr. Konior did the entire for 2000 grafts. This is my 2nd procedure. My first was 2000 done in New York.

At first glance it doesnt even look like you need a HT but you can see some thin areas behind the forelock on 2nd glance and looks like some temple work would help. But you basically look NW2ish at worse.

With how dense your hair is I am sure you will have an outstanding result, with 2K grafts packed into a relatively small area. I am also surprised how much of an area hair was placed into but it would suggest you are going to have a thick mane once complete.

What age did you do the first 2k grafts?

Jan 2016 - 3800 graft FUT with Dr. Konior

NW 5A to 6.

Docs whose results I am most consistently impressed with: Konior, Cooley (FUT), Hasson (FUT), Diep (FUE) (yeah I like the zig zag).

Hello guys. I'm 2 months in. What do you think? I hope to get more growth in the coming months

You are about a month ahead of me; you are not even growing yet in any major fashion so don't over analyze the next 45 days. I am getting my first sporadic hairs now in their most early stage, but I am also using minoxidil per Dr K's suggestion so I assume it is helping. But it's sparse haha - so just cheering them on and hoping an army of followers joins in a few months.

As others have said around month 4 you will begin to get some of the growth where you notice it and then around month 6 it should really be kicking in. I see a lot of people who really seem to pop between month 5 and 6.

Jan 2016 - 3800 graft FUT with Dr. Konior

NW 5A to 6.

Docs whose results I am most consistently impressed with: Konior, Cooley (FUT), Hasson (FUT), Diep (FUE) (yeah I like the zig zag).

• 3 months later...

Hey guys attached is my pic currently 5.5 months. I'm very pleased with my results. For the first time in 10 years I am able to comb my hair backwards and feeling good about it. Before when I did that u could still see I was bald behind the temples and forelock. According to doctor konior, I have plenty more to expect. It's funny how some ppl' hair matures like crazy on month 3. I saw significant changes around month 4. Again I'm hoping got at least 20% more thickness and I will be escatic. But I can say that today, I'm definitely not concious about my hair like I used to be before the 2nd hair transplant. My only regret is not choosing this doctor for both of my procedures.

image.thumb.jpeg.a19ad50d1958684015546a9a8380ff10.jpeg

• 3 months later...
Hello, although this is month 9, I took this pic about 2 months back

Okay, this is basically a wall of hair, lol. Curly, thick hair + Konior = great result. A flea couldn't penetrate that dense thicket!!

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Hey guys. This is month 9. Here's the latest pic. I'm very happy with my result although I have a bit of a greed setting in to get one more procedure for touch up. I might not need it.

image.thumb.jpg.ee1ba1df9243babe1f8f8f5d99a881a3.jpg

• 3 months later...

Hey guys here's my one year update. I'm very happy with the results, but I think I might have lost some hair in my crown where it's noticeably bald and it's bothering me. What are my options at this point? I'm on fin + minoxidil + few vitamins.

Should I opt for laser comb or prp+a cell or surgery (fue this time as I felt fut kinda hurt my head). I've done 4000 fut so far. First procedure was in ny 5 years ago and 2nd procedure in Chicago last year with dr. k. If I go for fue, would I have any left for future hair loss?

IMG_5287.thumb.JPG.48f69f560bbd5a355bda4b063b96b210.JPG

IMG_5288.thumb.JPG.77d8842186fc6858846bf1dbecdea2b3.JPG

I like Dr. Konior's hairlines.

And I'm pretty down on the whole H.T. industry.

I would love to see more, higher definition photos - particularly of the skin and hairline.

But overall it looks very good to me based on the few pics I've seen, and I would not recommend at this point to do another.

Hey guys here's my one year update. I'm very happy with the results, but I think I might have lost some hair in my crown where it's noticeably bald and it's bothering me. What are my options at this point? I'm on fin + minoxidil + few vitamins.

Should I opt for laser comb or prp+a cell or surgery (fue this time as I felt fut kinda hurt my head). I've done 4000 fut so far. First procedure was in ny 5 years ago and 2nd procedure in Chicago last year with dr. k. If I go for fue, would I have any left for future hair loss?

Amazing results as always from Dr. K.

think I might have lost some hair in my crown where it's noticeably bald

I can't see what you are referring to, at least I'm not able to see it in the pics. In the worse possibly just able to see the crown a little bit but you're not bald there.

Also the crown as everyone says is a black hole anyway, once you start chasing HT's in the crown it's a never ending battle.

What's your current Fin dosage btw?

I say "No" to laser comb and "maybe" to PRP but research it a lot before doing it.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

• 3 weeks later...