WARNING: if considering Dr. James Boland in Colorado Surgical Center READ THIS.

Sanjar41

he said he refunds my money IF I take this post down

Here's what I would do:

Take this entire thread down.

Take his refund.

Wait for refund cheque to clear the bank.

Repost this same thread verbatim under a different name.

Fuck him and the horse he rode in on

I said in an earlier post on this thread that you received between 400 to 500 grafts and they look to be around 3mm grafts. I've had various ranges from 2mm to 3.75mm grafts years ago and I've had 1mm and 1.1mm more recently. I will stick with my original assessment that these look like around 3mm grafts.

Now that he has admitted that you only received 483 grafts, is he giving you a refund of $4034? If you were paying $2 per graft, 483 grafts comes to $966. You gave him $5000, so he owes you $4034. If he refuses to pay you, then you need to do what I said in my earlier post and sue for consumer fraud as that is exactly what that is. He is ripping you off. You have not gotten what you paid for. You don't even need to get into whether they grew or what size they were. Certainly you should threaten to sue first, so it doesn't cost you any lawyers fees, but if that doesn't work, then go through with it and find a consumer fraud lawyer.

This is excellent advice, and I urge you to take legal action against this clinic. If you have in writing that they did not give you the grafts you paid for, they owe you a refund. You should not only sue this clinic for the consumer fraud they committed, but for the medical malpractice they committed.

Look, this is not a complicated case. All you need is to find a lawyer who is sympathetic to your case and who you can convince to represent you, who will take this case to court and not receive payment until the case is settled. He can find another doctor to testify on your behalf that they committed medical malpractice and you have the pictures to PROVE they committed medical malpractice.

You did NOT receive an FUT or FUE surgery, you received PLUG surgery, which is an outdated technique no longer practiced. You have the pictures to PROVE it. If you can convince a reputable doctor to simply explain in court that this technique is barbaric by 2016 standards, you are halfway there. It's worth noting that you have to explain this to your personal injury lawyer, as they are likely not aware of the intricacies of the HT business.

This is an excellent case to litigate, and no one deserves to be taken to court more than this clinic. I urge you to move forward with this case.

There's myself and two others I'm in steady contact with wanting to join in on a class action, I just don't know how to find someone to take the case. Talked briefly to three other people months ago, but haven't heard from them since.

There's myself and two others I'm in steady contact with wanting to join in on a class action, I just don't know how to find someone to take the case. Talked briefly to three other people months ago, but haven't heard from them since.

Maybe google this for a starter - 'Best Law Firms for Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs'.

Also , if you google the following , you'll find a decent article you may find of interest - 'What to Do if You Were Cheated or Disfigured by a Hair Transplant Clinic'

Best of luck with this . The more you hear about this character , the more important it becomes that he's shut down . Discusting excuse for a human being .

Here's what I would do:

Take his refund.

This is the game this scumbag plays - no way is he making a refund !

Here's what I would do:

Take his refund.

That's exactly what I was thinking, although after getting the refund I would just repost verbatim under the exact same name.

Actually I found a lawyer who's really interested in my case. I'll see him in person soon and I'll post the updates.I'll speak to him about other victims as well. I want to be the last victim of this barbaric so called clinic.

Sanjar and other victims of this clinic, you are certainly due fair representation and I hope the best for your situations. Sanjar would it be possible to get any updated images including your donor area? It may give some of the members here better ideas on what your future repair work may entail. Especially those of us who have had repair work done. I have found this thread intrestingly disturbing. I was initially expecting some input from any of the Doctors who regulary post here. But the more I read through the thread the better understading I got for why they may not want to get involved professionally and otherwise. Someone correct me if I'm mistaken, but the reputable surgeons recommened on this site must be fuming under their breath to see what is still going on out there and how it continues to do harm to a practice many of them have worked so hard to perfect over the last two decades or so.

• 3 weeks later...

Dr. James Boland is a former medical director at two large medical marijuana clinics in metro Denver, one of which has closed surrounded by legal issues. He was quoted as saying that he was moving on to another specialty "surgical hair restoration"

Is this the guy you want cutting your scalp?

Oversight of Colorado medical marijuana doctors remains spotty - The Denver Post

After reading this article, and without making any judgment on the usage or prescribing of marijunua, preceded by viewing the ridiculous archaic like images of the work from this clinic it's perplexing that this place remains open for practice. Their website reminds me of a late night infomercial. Major red flag ......$2 hair grafts.... really? What does that even mean?

Greed brings out the worst in people regardless of the initials placed in front of one's last name. What I find disturbing is that unless victims take action themselves, there is little to nothing any advocay group seems willing or is able to do. Thankfully the ability and privlidge to post results here and other forums may stir some individuals in other directions, unfortunately damages have been done and sadly the next victim is a phone call away.

Just my two cents..........

Harebrained this clinic or what we choose to call a house of horrors has really affected some of us on here. It is one of the worst things I have ever seen. It needs to be shut down. The only good thing is that Sanjar has been chosen for a free transplant from Dr Mohebi. I really respect Dr. Mohebi for his compassion . This will not be an easy case . It's really nice to see there are people out there that care about people. I feel for all of the others that have been butchered by this nightmare of a place. Best thing we can do is keep these threads open so someone that googles it will see it and avoid it.

I've been laughing for about the last 20 minutes. They replied to my BBB complaint that their charity and community service efforts has been recognized by the President and they were offered a seat in the white house to have dinner to accept the award LOL.

I've been laughing for about the last 20 minutes. They replied to my BBB complaint that their charity and community service efforts has been recognized by the President and they were offered a seat in the white house to have dinner to accept the award LOL.

Charity and community service ?

Are you able to post their reply to the BBB complaint ?

Local news outlets would eat this up. They live for negativity and this is as negative (and legitimate) a story as it gets. I would contact a few with your story in a well thought out email. BBB is a joke.

I'm in contact with the Colorado Medical Board with another victim, the BBB has offered me arbitration. The medical board seems to be taking this very serious

Did you contact any TV stations or newspapers??

Why not go for a shotgun approach, use every weapon you have at your disposal and try to inform the public who these butchers are. Who knows, you might even save a few lives

I haven't, but I also live 1,000 miles from this clinic. I'm hoping my reviews online and the BBB accepting my complaint will be the first steps in exposing them and shutting them down.