WARNING: if considering Dr. James Boland in Colorado Surgical Center READ THIS.

Sanjar41

All because I won't be bullied. HTsoon is mad at the world because he doesn't like himself or what he sees in the mirror. This has affected every aspect of his life. A trully miserable person. But I originally thought you were mature. I now realize you're too emotional to have an adult conversation.

Wow, you're a pretty digusting person. Not once did someone take a jab at anything other than your credibilty. To have such revolting comments so readily available speaks to your character.

Think before you speak.

Edited by DD214

Well Catherine, looks like you kind of exposed yourself on here. First of all, a nurse cannot legally carry out surgery. At most they are allowed to do implantation into recipient sites and to prepare the donor strip. This is grounds for a lawsuit and possibly criminal charges. I'm willing to bet that you set up an arrangement with the doctor, who did not perform any part of the surgery, to put his name on the practice to get around regulations. All the while, this doctor does none of the actual surgery. This is a very common set up with many med spa type facilities that perform aesthetic procedures.

• Administrators
All because I won't be bullied. HTsoon is mad at the world because he doesn't like himself or what he sees in the mirror. This has affect every aspect of his life. A trully miserable person. But I originally thought you were mature. I now realize you're too emotional to have an adult conversation.

Mad at the world no, mad at scumbag clinics who prey on young men with $2graft schemes hell yes, oh I like myself and what I see in the mirror, if I didn't why would I have my picture as an avatar? Also, you're quite the hypocrite Catherine, making personal insults is very "mature" and obviously how to carry out an "adult" conversation.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

HTsoon you were the first to attack me and were way out of line. I began asking sanjar a legitimate question. Don't expect innocent people to lay down after the accusations and name calling you made to me. You brought this on yourself.

Mad at the world no, mad at scumbag clinics who prey on young men with $2graft schemes hell yes, oh I like myself and what I see in the mirror, if I didn't why would I have my picture as an avatar? Also, you're quite the hypocrite Catherine, making personal insults is very "mature" and obviously how to carry out an "adult" conversation.
Edited by DD214

I once taught a class on this subject.

Well Catherine, looks like you kind of exposed yourself on here. First of all, a nurse cannot legally carry out surgery. At most they are allowed to do implantation into recipient sites and to prepare the donor strip. This is grounds for a lawsuit and possibly criminal charges. I'm willing to bet that you set up an arrangement with the doctor, who did not perform any part of the surgery, to put his name on the practice to get around regulations. All the while, this doctor does none of the actual surgery. This is a very common set up with many med spa type facilities that perform aesthetic procedures.

But because you brought up a point I'm familiar with I'll respond. As mentioned earlier, when I first went to clinic I observed their system and was comfortable with what I learned. Everything I saw was legal. In my case the Dr. surgically cut the donor strip and the staff, again in my case a registered nurse, did the donor prep and insertions. You are right about one thing though and I don't know how a clinic could charge so little if a doctor did it all start to finish.

Just fyi. In healthcare there is a medical phrase this system falls under. It is 'respondent superior.' Literally it means 'let the master answer.' Legally meaning everything done in the clinic and under the doctor's care is the doctors responsibility. In my experience, both service and civilian, the more comfortable a doc is with you, the more you can do under his wing. When I was a corpsman in the Marines (DD214) I sutured and performed minor surgery because the docs knew I knew how.

This is an important thing to know for anyone seeking any medical care..

Edited by DD214

• Administrators
HTsoon you were the first to attack me and were way out of line. I began asking sanjar a legitimate question. Don't expect innocent people to lay down after the accusations and name calling you made to me. You brought this on yourself.

I'm not hurt nor am I victim, the one that is hurt and is a victim is Sanjar, the young men your clinic butchered, my accusations are well founded I think anyone would agree, personal insults just show how low you will stoop to try and defend your barbaric clinic, it also shows your character, after you've been exposed and literally just talked about yourself as a 3rd person Catherine, I see that you're a sick narcissistic person, as I said you reap what you sow and karma will comeback and vindicate poor Sanjar.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Sanjar,

I hope your ok? Please feel free to inbox me if you like? Anytime you need help or advice.

Or you can add posts on here if you would prefer.

The forum is here for you if you need us.

We are worried you have not posted in a while. Just let us know your alright.?

And your melodramatic speeches are humorous. I got out of healthcare years ago precisely because of people like you. Why anyone would work in healthcare these days is a mystery to me. But you definitely have a victim mentality screaming for attention you never received bald and it is obvious to me why. You should have fixed that problem first. Anybody who has spent as much time and money fixing their looks spells insecurity. Or is this just a California thing..? Oh, but I'm the narcissist... lol:p

I'm not holding my breath but the service accepts people under 32 and your last chance to become a man is running out. Maybe you should go medical like I did. With all the times you spent under the knife, I'd say you're halfway there.

I'm not hurt nor am I victim, the one that is hurt and is a victim is Sanjar, the young men your clinic butchered, my accusations are well founded I think anyone would agree, personal insults just show how low you will stoop to try and defend your barbaric clinic, it also shows your character, after you've been exposed and literally just talked about yourself as a 3rd person Catherine, I see that you're a sick narcissistic person, as I said you reap what you sow and karma will comeback and vindicate poor Sanjar.
Edited by DD214

• Administrators
And your melodramatic speeches are humorous. I got out of healthcare years ago precisely because of people like you. You definitely have a victim mentality screaming for attention you never received bald and it is obvious to me why. You should have fixed that problem first. Anybody who has spent as much time and money fixing their looks spells insecurity. Or is this just a California thing..? Oh, but I'm the narcissist... lol:p

I'm not holding my breath but the service accepts people under 32 and your last chance to become a man is running out. Maybe you should go medical like I did. With all the times you spent under the knife, I'd say you're halfway there.

You keep posting, but I'm the one screaming for attention, I am dramatic when I see someone be wronged the way Sanjay has, your arguments are so stupid it hurts my head to even argue them, if you "really" are who you say you are which is a "happy" patient then you've spent time and money to fix your looks as well so does that spell insecurity? I think it's more than obvious you are Catherine, the same rude technician that Sanjar was talking about, you have a sick narcissism to keep coming back to defend your barbaric work, you keep exposing yourself and making it more than obvious you're not a patient, your last statement pretty much just puts the nail in the coffin. I'm done talking with you Catherine im not going to entertain your sick desire for attention and I'm not gonna feed in to your narcissism, have a not so merry Christmas!

View my thread

Maybe you're not use to people standing up for themselves against your onslaught of accusations and name calling. You need to learn. And it just kills you to read I had a good experience and satisfied outcome with these people. Hey, I'm sorry Sanjar is depressed about his procedure too and that he lives so far away that he can't get his issues addressed. That would suck for anybody. But I wouldn't have done what he did in traveling so far for a major purchase that may require follow up. To me that's common sense. That doesn't give you carte blanche to tee off on me because I asked a question or write of my experience. You got the wrong guy for that.

You keep posting, but I'm the one screaming for attention, I am dramatic when I see someone be wronged the way Sanjay has, your arguments are so stupid it hurts my head to even argue them, if you "really" are who you say you are which is a "happy" patient then you've spent time and money to fix your looks as well so does that spell insecurity? I think it's more than obvious you are Catherine, the same rude technician that Sanjar was talking about, you have a sick narcissism to keep coming back to defend your barbaric work, you keep exposing yourself and making it more than obvious you're not a patient, your last statement pretty much just puts the nail in the coffin. I'm done talking with you Catherine im not going to entertain your sick desire for attention and I'm not gonna feed in to your narcissism, have a not so merry Christmas!
Edited by DD214

Maybe you're not use to people standing up for themselves against your onslaught of accusations and name calling. You need to learn. And it just kills you to read I had a good experience and satisfied outcome with these people. Hey, I'm sorry Sanjar is depressed about his procedure too and that he lives so far away that he can't get his issues addressed. That would suck for anybody. But I wouldn't have done what he did in traveling so far for a major purchase that may require follow up. To me that's common sense. That doesn't give you carte blanche to tee off on me because I asked a question or write of my experience. You got the wrong guy for that.

Perhaps it would have been common sense for nurse Catherine not to perform this procedure. Sanjar41 didn't ask nor pay to be butchered.

Edited by leindub

End a conversation with name calling..? I would have let leindub have the last word because he broached the original question I had wondered. Why do an FUE in a clinic known for FUT's? Until you needlessly chimed in with your insults I was thru with this. I have no dog in this fight but you keep making this personal.

It takes two to keep a senseless conversation going..... We should all just stop feeding the beast. It'll go away.

There's no name calling.

I made reference to a conversation that has become senseless--which it has. The metaphor isn't an insult, but a plea for this unfortunate dialogue to stop.

If you really feel so strongly about this doctor or clinic all you'd need to do is post results to justify what feels like an off-base endorsement and it would all go away.

And I agree.. We are beating a dead horse.

I would have never guested my question would have turned into a feeding frenzy the way it did. To be the target for criticisms was completely unexpected. I never meant to represent anybody but myself, what I saw and experienced there.

Having already posted two before and after pics of my FUT results, I'm not sure at this point whether or not I'm comfortable posting more. I'll think about it.

There's no name calling.

I made reference to a conversation that has become senseless--which it has. The metaphor isn't an insult, but a plea for this unfortunate dialogue to stop.

If you really feel so strongly about this doctor or clinic all you'd need to do is post results to justify what feels like an off-base endorsement and it would all go away.

Edited by DD214

End a conversation with name calling..? I would have let leindub have the last word because he broached the original question I had wondered. Why do an FUE in a clinic known for FUT's? Until you needlessly chimed in with your insults I was thru with this. I have no dog in this fight but you keep making this personal.

I think the real question is why the clinic would agree to perform or let alone offer FUE? This clearly looks like sub-par work which DD214, you clearly state is due to lack of experience in FUE. If the Doctor, or in this case, Nurse, knows that he/she will not be up to standards, or does not lack the skill or knowledge to perform FUE, should not offer it and stick with FUT only. It is what a reputable clinic would do. I also believe they cannot do FUT, unless you clearly post your results. What I see is a butchered patient. Wouldn't even wish that procedure on my worst enemy.

1st Procedure, Oct. 2012 - 1,704 grafts FUT w/Dr. True

2nd Procedure, Sept. 2015 - 2500 grafts FUE w/Dr. Vories

FUE Progress - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180966-my-experience-w-dr-vories-2-500-grafts.html

FUE 1 year result - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184716-1-year-results-2-500-grafts-w-dr-vories.html

I said 'I, me, myself...' don't know a lot about FUE, not the clinic. I simply stated the clinic I had my procedures done is known for FUT's.

I think the real question is why the clinic would agree to perform or let alone offer FUE? This clearly looks like sub-par work which DD214, you clearly state is due to lack of experience in FUE. If the Doctor, or in this case, Nurse, knows that he/she will not be up to standards, or does not lack the skill or knowledge to perform FUE, should not offer it and stick with FUT only. It is what a reputable clinic would do. I also believe they cannot do FUT, unless you clearly post your results. What I see is a butchered patient. Wouldn't even wish that procedure on my worst enemy.

DD214 I am going to give you the benefit and believe you are a patient. Lets say to make things easy that this clinic offers great FUT. Their FUT results are 10/10 but their FUE results are lacking way behind. After looking at the pictures I have to say the FUE are 1/10, they look like a hair transplant from the 70's.

Doesn't the doctor have a duty to tell the patient. We do great FUT but are not that good at FUE. After that don't you think the patient would either decide to get FUT or go to another clinic for FUE.

Nobody can defend what we have seen. It look similar to the plugs from the 70's. DD214 obviously you are an intelligent guy so why not check out other doctors FUE result and see the huge difference. The patient is not innocent either because he didn't research enough and was convinced become of the clinics price. I really feel bad for him because what has happened to him is criminal in my opinion.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

During the last two or three days I learned a lesson defending my HT results to people mad at this clinic. I educated myself about FUE's to get a better understanding of what everyone was saying. Some of the work I found was amazing but came with a hefty fee. Like many things in life and as tempting as 6-8USD/follicle sounds, people still have to live within their means. If I chose one of these places, instead of paying $5K I would have paid $15-20K. For many today that is a tough decision.

But I agree with you in that a medical facility needs to stay within their core competency. They should have said it would be best to do an FUT. And they may have........ In either case, if he lets them, the clinic should try to make it right with this guy when his wounds heal. I had a hlthcare company and know I would.

I disagree with this being criminal. Maybe civil but not criminal. I'm not a legal guy but my assessment was I saw nothing they did to be non-compliant with regs and law. Trust me when I say I saw what they did and they are doing it the way a clinic should be operated. That's my professional opinion. Their med. dir. carries all the liability and no doc is going to risk their license for a facility that doesn't have it all together. That's a certainty.

[\QUOTE]=lorenzo;2456655]DD214 I am going to give you the benefit and believe you are a patient. Lets say to make things easy that this clinic offers great FUT. Their FUT results are 10/10 but their FUE results are lacking way behind. After looking at the pictures I have to say the FUE are 1/10, they look like a hair transplant from the 70's.

Doesn't the doctor have a duty to tell the patient. We do great FUT but are not that good at FUE. After that don't you think the patient would either decide to get FUT or go to another clinic for FUE.

Nobody can defend what we have seen. It look similar to the plugs from the 70's. DD214 obviously you are an intelligent guy so why not check out other doctors FUE result and see the huge difference. The patient is not innocent either because he didn't research enough and was convinced become of the clinics price. I really feel bad for him because what has happened to him is criminal in my opinion.

Edited by DD214

Please leave this thread start you own phony thread but it is classless to try and defend this in a patients thread that is looking for support. This is criminal and butchery. Price does not justify butchery . Blaming patients for poor procedures is beyond ethical. There are plenty of clinics out there that still butcher people and take advantage of them this is clearly one of them. This clinic is not recommended on here and never will be.

There is no price that can justify a bad transplant. Donor hair is limited so every hair wasted or damaged is worth over $20 a hair to me because it will never be replaced. I help the Italians that come to Hasson and Wong and I have seen a lot of horrible repair patients that were conned because of price.

Losing your hair is natural, having a bad transplant isn't.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

And again, I concur. The clinic needs to do a better job. Particularly for patients with advanced hair loss.

For those who can only afford what I got, they should do what..?

There is no price that can justify a bad transplant. Donor hair is limited so every hair wasted or damaged is worth over $20 a hair to me because it will never be replaced. I help the Italians that come to Hasson and Wong and I have seen a lot of horrible repair patients that were conned because of price.

Losing your hair is natural, having a bad transplant isn't.